collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 662
  • Dot Hidden: 1
  • Dot Users: 1

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: Post your BRONY/pegasister sightings here!  (Read 6385 times)

Offline mlpfan

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY!
    • View Profile
Post your BRONY/pegasister sightings here!
« on: March 23, 2012, 11:36:46 AM »
I thought it would be cool if we post when we see a brony or pegasister in real life, I have been spotting them everywhere it seems ! I was at mcdonalds the last time i saw a fellow brony. he was working the register and he had a mcdonalds raindow dash made into a cool looking key chain hanging from his belt.  anypony else been seeing lots of bronies out?
"I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY! :cool:

Offline Radiance

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Post your BRONY/pegasister sightings here!
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2012, 11:43:54 AM »
Sadly, where I live even if there were bronies or pegasisters about they'd likely not advertise it. I'd be thrilled to run into a fellow MLP lover but they're pretty thin on the ground out in rural Alabama. I do plan on decorating my car for the trip down to the Fair in July, so we'll see how many honks I get for my "I brake for Bronies" painted up rear window!
http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=366243.new#new

my want list, looking for unicorns!

Offline mlpfan

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • "I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2012, 11:50:11 AM »
Sadly, where I live even if there were bronies or pegasisters about they'd likely not advertise it. I'd be thrilled to run into a fellow MLP lover but they're pretty thin on the ground out in rural Alabama. I do plan on decorating my car for the trip down to the Fair in July, so we'll see how many honks I get for my "I brake for Bronies" painted up rear window!

be sure to post pics!
I have spotted 3 since i started looking, they don't stand out. it is always a little thing. a random mlp referece, a keychain.
"I'm too dense to get the hint about the filter" :drama: Pony H OOVES IS BEST PONY! :cool:

Offline Wardah

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2012, 12:39:25 PM »
Besides a few people in Anime Club, who weren't wearing any brony gear so I never would have guessed, I once saw someone on the city bus that was wearing one of those shirts that unless you were a FIM fan you wouldn't have known it was a pony reference and around the holidays someone who worked at TRU had a magnet on their car that was Rainbow Dash's cutie mark.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2012, 12:41:42 PM by Wardah »
Seeking Cutie Princess toys by Chap Mei!!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Also seeking brown Novi Stars fakies, and Punzels.

Av by Moonflower.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2012, 12:43:12 PM »
Random spottings? Never...I dont think too many hang around the places I go I guess! 
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Rika_of_Thunder

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • My DeviantArt
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2012, 12:49:10 PM »
I've seen a couple on campus, but in my one class there's this really awesome dude that's a total brony. And by that I mean he wears pony shirts almost every day, has a :muffin: Pony Hooves messenger bag, and and has a bunch of pony pins on his hat~! He's really sociable too, and gets along with pretty much everyone in the class, he exasperates the professor sometimes with his pony-ness though (and then I get started on it too and she's ready to blow a gasket XD)

Offline mlpfan

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2012, 12:58:25 PM »
I've seen a couple on campus, but in my one class there's this really awesome dude that's a total brony. And by that I mean he wears pony shirts almost every day, has a :muffin: Pony Hooves messenger bag, and and has a bunch of pony pins on his hat~! He's really sociable too, and gets along with pretty much everyone in the class, he exasperates the professor sometimes with his pony-ness though (and then I get started on it too and she's ready to blow a gasket XD)

sounds like a cool dude!

Keiri

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2012, 01:07:37 PM »
I know there's some in my school! Two of my friends are pegasisters, and I know there's a boy in one of my classes that likes ponies and two other boys that I don't know. One of them always wears his DJ P0N-3 jacket and the other has a Fluttershy shirt.

Offline Sunset

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2012, 01:18:57 PM »
I've worn my Twilight Sparkle "Read a Book" shirt to my job at the public library several times and had a couple of comments from the non-demographic set.  One teenage girl who was very excited and the mother of a college-aged brony.

Offline Scraleos

• Trade Count: (+35)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2012, 01:33:27 PM »
I know a few bronies at school. I was putting up posters for a scavenger hunt, and I put Lyra on it, and they were like OMG LYRA. I had my :muffin: Pony bag too :D

Trade | Wanted | Pony Plushies

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2012, 01:45:48 PM »
I don't bother looking, nor do I care.  I live in a city of over a million people; they want to collect MLP, that's their business.    ;)  I would be horrified to think about people scoping me out at thrift stores to see what I'm into, or anywhere else, really.
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline mlpfan

• Arena Supporter
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2012, 01:50:51 PM »
I have to say . you have to be very brave to be a brony in school! seems like you would be setting yourself up for bullying! my hat is off to them!
I don't bother looking, nor do I care.  I live in a city of over a million people; they want to collect MLP, that's their business.    ;)  I would be horrified to think about people scoping me out at thrift stores to see what I'm into, or anywhere else, really.
I look to get an idea of how many of us bronies are out there. and there are many!!!

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2012, 02:57:31 PM »
I know 15 other bronies and pegasisters in real life. All of them at school, or were in school with me last year.

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

Offline scarletjul

• Trade Count: (+260)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2012, 03:09:47 PM »
I work at a middle school and I bring my lunch to work in a Twilight Sparkle bag.  Last week, someone had left a note complimenting my bag.  I don't know who it was but it was still pretty sweet.  :)
Sales on HOLD!
Pony sales!

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2012, 03:12:24 PM »
I look a bit into people who have the same interests as me...since I'm a new city with no friends.
No luck really. But I don't really look hard.

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal