collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3  (Read 71822 times)

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
Re: The Trivial Complaints Thread ... #3
« Reply #630 on: May 11, 2023, 10:13:29 PM »
I went to the park to walk around the large lovely field today. You know those teensy little white bugs that fly up in swarms? I was yawning and one got into my mouth.   :X
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #631 on: May 13, 2023, 11:05:19 AM »
Oh eewww! I know the bugs are harmless but that doesn’t make it any better lol.

I preordered the latest Zelda game because GameStop (for me) has always been really good at delivering on the day games release. The package isn’t coming until the 17th, almost a week after the game released.  -_- Like…why did I even preorder then?
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #632 on: May 13, 2023, 12:45:15 PM »
Someone has been having either a barbeque or a bonfire. Not sure which but my room stinks of smoke. It's very annoying, because it always lingers, and I have such a sensitive sense of smell, sigh...

I don't know who is guilty, either. It's probably the one set of neighbours, but the other side sometimes have bonfires at this time of the year and they were cutting back bushes earlier...

Our neighbours are good people on both sides but sometimes...grr. xD.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #633 on: May 15, 2023, 12:46:27 PM »
What a day and it's only 4pm. I've been playing phone merry-go-round with the moving guy, the property rental lady and myself. I've bought a self storage unit for the stuff my niece left in the house. Me and the moving dude are in sync but the property rental lady isn't jiving with our vibe. She can't come as early as dude and I want so I have one more phone call to make.

Also, my internet was out from 7 this morning to 2pm. They were working in the area, updating it or something. It totally messed up my morning routine.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #634 on: May 15, 2023, 03:37:54 PM »
Still nothing from the work supervisor.  My position is too precarious for me to feel comfortable double checking to make sure the supervisor got my email, but even a simple "We sorry, but we don't accept that reason for missing so many days" would be better than nothing.  The days I had already scheduled are still booked, so there's that at least.  I feel guilty enough already for not being able to work as much as I would like to. :(  I also wonder now if I should have been a little more specific than "health issues" but I really didn't know how else to word it without going in to specifics that I wasn't ready to fully disclose to someone that I barely interact with.

My job's not the best job, but it is a job.

I've had a lot of trouble with my asthma.  I was doing great, but it turned rainy over the weekend and rained most of the day Sat and last night I was up a lot with it.  I've coughed so much that my voice is a bit rough.

I'm trying to decide when to start a WYP post about my upcoming surgery.  It won't be for a while, but I'm already getting nervous about it.

One of my favorite in progress fanfiction stories stopped being updated, but after many months the author started updating again.  :)  The last update was a month ago.  I'm not the type of person that would write things like "please update this" on Archive of Our Own.  Many of my own fanfiction stories are no more than ideas that ran out of steam before they really went anywhere.  The reason that I am hoping the next chapter is added soon is because I'm waiting on that chapter before I read the one that is currently posted.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline brightberry

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #635 on: May 16, 2023, 12:22:57 PM »
I can understand the allergies and rough voice, Ponyfan.  I hope everything clears up for you and your employer is understanding.

I;m recovering from covid and still have a rough voice and cough so much its hard to fall asleep.  I feel like I'm walking around in a dream.
Sig art by SquarePeg!

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #636 on: May 17, 2023, 04:02:05 AM »
More ants in the cat food this morning :mad: This time they were coming out of the pantry. There's nothing in there they can get into, it's mostly canned and boxed stuff. I think they just live in that whole wall and come out through tiny cracks by the floor. So annoying.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #637 on: May 17, 2023, 05:14:52 AM »
I was supposed to work today, but I cancelled because around midnight I started feeling really nauseous and felt like I was going to be sick.  It took 1 and half Dramamine tablets for it to settle down enough for me to sleep.  That only lasted for about an hour until I woke up again and every time I moved, I felt like I was going to be sick. I couldn't go back to sleep.  I hated cancelling work especially with how everything's been going for me lately, but I really thought it was for the best the way I was feeling.  I still feel nauseous right now but it's a little better.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #638 on: May 17, 2023, 02:10:59 PM »
Ponyfan :hug:

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #639 on: May 17, 2023, 02:26:34 PM »
I got a little lost on the way to my dentist, and ended up almost 20 minutes late.  :redface:

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #640 on: May 17, 2023, 03:19:44 PM »
Gotta love how as soon as I get a new game, my sister immediately demands to play it. Ive barely played, but she says she “deserves” it because she spends all her time doing dance. I bought the game, I do all the housework, she does nothing around the house without a healthy dose of teenage groaning and needing to be asked/reminded constantly.
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline Heart Of Midnight

• The Happy Birthday pony!
  • Trade Count: (+9)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #641 on: May 17, 2023, 03:43:28 PM »
Get well soon Ponyfan! :hug:

More ants in the cat food this morning :mad: This time they were coming out of the pantry. There's nothing in there they can get into, it's mostly canned and boxed stuff. I think they just live in that whole wall and come out through tiny cracks by the floor. So annoying.

I also have ants. :pout: On the veranda. They are a problem every summer. Even in the garden, they take over several flower pots. I need to start poisoning them from that veranda. Outside, I try to drive them away with cinnamon. I don't know why they keep coming into the house. There is no food for them on the veranda.  :wonder:

--
My voice is still weak, but I no longer have to whisper or be completely mute as often. When I wake up in the morning, there is no sound at all, but it comes back little by little after I have drunk a lot of water. The coughing fits have decreased, but when the fit comes, it hurts my head and I feel like I'm not getting oxygen.  >_<
« Last Edit: May 17, 2023, 03:50:36 PM by Heart Of Midnight »
:zzz:

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #642 on: May 18, 2023, 01:41:09 AM »
Ugh, the hose I bought for my new airbrush doesn't fit, neither does the old one :pout: I had to buy a 7 piece set of adaptors and hope one of them fits. I don't know why they aren't universal. Every company has their own hose with a different coupling. My old hose is a Paache and my new airbrush is a Badger. The hose I bought is supposed to fit a Badger but I guess not the one I have!

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #643 on: May 18, 2023, 08:23:20 AM »
Gotta love how as soon as I get a new game, my sister immediately demands to play it. Ive barely played, but she says she “deserves” it because she spends all her time doing dance. I bought the game, I do all the housework, she does nothing around the house without a healthy dose of teenage groaning and needing to be asked/reminded constantly.

Tough luck for her.  If you bought it, you get first dibs.

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #644 on: May 18, 2023, 09:43:35 AM »

Tough luck for her.  If you bought it, you get first dibs.
THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal