collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: 2 Fantasy Fillies in box  (Read 986 times)

Offline UrocyonFox

• Zombie BBE Pony
  • Trade Count: (+142)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • Urocyonfox's Artwork
2 Fantasy Fillies in box
« on: June 03, 2019, 04:33:12 AM »
I know its been a while since I've been on but I came across these this weekend and picked them up.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Looks like they are Electra and Haley according to the back of the box.

I have no idea what is a fair price for them, but since they are not something I collect I was hoping someone on here would want them.

I have bought stuff off ebay before but I've not sold stuff so the idea of taking them to ebay is a little intimidating to me.

If anyone is interested or knows someone who is interested please let me know, I'd love to send these to someone who appreciates them and use the cash to buy art supplies.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2019, 05:19:10 AM by UrocyonFox »

Offline WingsOfMasquerade

• Trade Count: (+230)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: 2 Fantasy Fillies in box
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2019, 03:44:34 PM »
What a cool find!
Fantasy Fillies don't seem to turn up often second hand. I collect this line, but already have these two. I have seen the boxed ones on ebay occasionally, where they seem to do between 80 and 100 for mint in the box. I guess I would price them around what you see on ebay, maybe a little lower because not having to deal with fees. If you got bold enough to ebay them (if everyone here already had these characters or something) you can put them into the store 'forever' now for free (50 free listings/month) and the store option is now 'good till cancel' so you don't have to mind it like you used to.

Good luck with these on here though, MIB such a find!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal