collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: I won Lavender Dream Castle on ebay, but seller refuses to sell it to me. :'(  (Read 4327 times)

Offline Like A Tea Spoon

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Yellow Pony Collector
    • View Profile
Re: I won Lavender Dream Castle on ebay, but seller refuses to sell it to me. :'(
« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2012, 07:58:31 PM »
If he/she relists, maybe have a US friend win the bid and ship it to you?
Avvie By Watercolors

Offline ClosetAvalanche

• Trade Count: (+26)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Maybe if he relists it, you can use your aunts e-bay account to win it again?

I donno, just thinking outside the box. :( I hope you can get your hands on one!

Not a good idea.

It may not be the best idea in the book, but it's worst case scenario. Do you have another suggestion that might be better that would help the OP get the seller to sell the castle?

sorry for being so blunt in my recent posts, I'm still dealing with my injury, which isn't fun. To clarify, Ebay will see this as bid circumvention if reported. I'm not saying that's what will happen for sure, but if the seller decides to be a butt, who knows? He lists in his auction shipping to U.S and Canada only, therefore, according to Ebay, her bid was unwanted and using another account to go around it could be see as circumvention. Sorry, if this is confusing, lol.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile

I donno, just thinking outside the box. :( I hope you can get your hands on one!

Not a good idea.

It may not be the best idea in the book, but it's worst case scenario. Do you have another suggestion that might be better that would help the OP get the seller to sell the castle?

sorry for being so blunt in my recent posts, I'm still dealing with my injury, which isn't fun. To clarify, Ebay will see this as bid circumvention if reported. I'm not saying that's what will happen for sure, but if the seller decides to be a butt, who knows? He lists in his auction shipping to U.S and Canada only, therefore, according to Ebay, her bid was unwanted and using another account to go around it could be see as circumvention. Sorry, if this is confusing, lol.

But if someone in the US bids and wins it for her, pays for it and has it shipped to their registered US address and the buyer then ships on to the OP in Sweden...how is that bid circumvention - surely that's just a person buying and then posting an item on? Apologies if I am misunderstanding.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline RockinPrettyBeats

• Trade Count: (+19)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile

Not a good idea.

You're completely right. Not only is it against Ebay's rules but a ton of things can go wrong as I had mentioned earlier about using a middleman. It's fine to use someone as a middleman if the seller is aware. But once they aren't aware (and obviously not willing) you are inviting a disaster.

Offline Sebby6

• Maid of Metal \m/
  • Trade Count: (+151)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://sebby6.darc.net
I'm sorry you lost out on the castle but I must say I can also see the seller's side.

Imagine if the seller was a member here and posted "OMG this person bid on my auction without reading my terms and now they want me to send to an unconfirmed paypal address"

One guess to as what everyone's response would be.

Always looking for MLP erasers

Offline Oneleo1

• sounds like oreo
  • Trade Count: (+259)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
    • E-crater Oneleo1
I'm sorry you lost out on the castle but I must say I can also see the seller's side.

Imagine if the seller was a member here and posted "OMG this person bid on my auction without reading my terms and now they want me to send to an unconfirmed paypal address"

One guess to as what everyone's response would be.

This is true, shipping to an unconfirmed address will cause the seller to loose their e-bay seller protection which sucks.
Man who wear lampshade on head is bright!

*** Want List *** My Trade/Sale Page *** Rehairs & Deflock Services available. PM me for details :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal