collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Anyone else finding Blossomforth & Cupcake incredibly HTF?!  (Read 10749 times)

Rococo

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Anyone else finding Blossomforth & Cupcake incredibly HTF?!
« Reply #45 on: March 15, 2012, 08:29:37 AM »
I've only seen Cupcakes in stores once and she had a scratch in her eye so I had to leave her behind, reluctantly.

I wish I could find a Blossomforth... I like ponies with unique eye makeup.

ladybrooklyn

« Reply #46 on: March 15, 2012, 08:58:13 AM »
I have a small "cache" of Blossomforths in my studio... just WAITING for me to find something to customize them into! :lol:

A local Kroger... is also stuck on Wave 3. They have TONS (and I mean TONS) of Lulu Luck, Blossomforth, Dewdrop Dazzle etc.... If ANYONE needs/wants them... drop me a line! I can easily pic them up for ya! ;)

But it sounds like I was right to sorta, horde Blossom! :lol: She's such a lovely pony! And I LOVE white ponies. :D Nwo that Diamond Rose is out... I'd have a few of her too... if I could FIND her...  :blink:

EDIT: Ok... "Small cache" = 2  :lookround:  I thought I had more down there... but I guess between a couple of customs, and I know I traded one of them... I'm down to two! Eeeek! :lol: And one of them is missing her hedgehog!
« Last Edit: March 15, 2012, 09:02:56 AM by ladybrooklyn »

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 15, 2012, 12:44:36 PM »
For a while I had no problem finding them but now they seemed to have disappeared.

I'll bet they reappear at CVS for an inflated price!
:biggrin: >_<^.^

Rococo

« Reply #48 on: March 15, 2012, 04:08:31 PM »

A local Kroger... is also stuck on Wave 3. They have TONS (and I mean TONS) of Lulu Luck, Blossomforth, Dewdrop Dazzle etc.... If ANYONE needs/wants them... drop me a line! I can easily pic them up for ya! ;)

But it sounds like I was right to sorta, horde Blossom! :lol: She's such a lovely pony! And I LOVE white ponies. :D Nwo that Diamond Rose is out... I'd have a few of her too... if I could FIND her...  :blink:

I just may take you up on this generous offer if you have the time and can find a nice Dewdrop Dazzle. I bought one from eBay but she has factory defective eyes (one was printed higher than the other and not in the indent) and she's probably my favorite G4 pony so far so it makes me so sad I can hardly look at her.  :yikes:  Everything else about her is perfect too--her hair and her cutie mark. So sad!

ladybrooklyn

« Reply #49 on: March 15, 2012, 05:31:42 PM »

I just may take you up on this generous offer if you have the time and can find a nice Dewdrop Dazzle. I bought one from eBay but she has factory defective eyes (one was printed higher than the other and not in the indent) and she's probably my favorite G4 pony so far so it makes me so sad I can hardly look at her.  :yikes:  Everything else about her is perfect too--her hair and her cutie mark. So sad!

Sure! Just LMK! I know my Kroger has ALOT of them. ;) Their pegs are full... and they have a couple of rows of overstock above the shelves too. ;) I can pick out the one with the BEST eyes. ;) And I'm anal... you'll get nice eyes! :lol:

Offline TheFuzz

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
    • DA
« Reply #50 on: March 15, 2012, 07:24:44 PM »
Cupcake is easy to find here, but I haven't seen Blossomforth for months!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

ladybrooklyn

« Reply #51 on: March 16, 2012, 03:11:25 PM »
Alright everypony!

I just went grocery shopping... and the Frys that has Cupcake, Blossomforth, Lulu Luck etc... has them on sale!

If anyone would like me to do a pickup... they are $5.50 after sales tax! I'd be more than happy to snag a few! :D Just drop me a PM! :D

The more of these ponies that we can clean out... then my Frys can get new stock in! :lol:

Oh... Cupcake and Blossomforth are definately the ones they have the least of. They have several Lulu Lucks and Dewdrop Dazzles etc... :D

Offline Zest

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 16, 2012, 04:13:51 PM »
Really? Because I keep finding Cupcake and Blossomforth everywhere! So I think, it seems like my local Targets, WalMarts, and TRUs cycle through ponies like mad, though they're always in stock.

Actually if anyone really wants, I'd be happy to go look and see if any of my local stores still have either of these two. I believe they're $4.97 + tax and shipping, though I guess it depends on where I find them. xD (I'll avoid TRU though- they overprice their ponies to $6 or $7! I think one store was even charging $8 @__@)
* ~ * ~ * Looking for: TAF Yum Yum and Buttons and Spanish Piggies! * ~ * ~ *

Offline Ren-Ren

• Trade Count: (+237)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://renren-1.livejournal.com/
« Reply #53 on: March 16, 2012, 08:18:05 PM »
I have a small "cache" of Blossomforths in my studio... just WAITING for me to find something to customize them into! :lol:

THIS! Plus an almost equal number of Plumsweets, with a few Raritys and Diamond Roses thrown in, heh heh. Gotta love white G4s for customizing!
Thanks to Calico Star for my siggy! <3 (deleted cause photobucket)
*** My Sales Page*** My Little Pink Pony Loves MMA***

ladybrooklyn

« Reply #54 on: March 16, 2012, 08:48:33 PM »

THIS! Plus an almost equal number of Plumsweets, with a few Raritys and Diamond Roses thrown in, heh heh. Gotta love white G4s for customizing!

Less "primer" work to get a nice white base, if nothing else! :lol:

I'd have Diamond Roses too... if I could freaking FIND her. >.< I figure, one way or another...  I'll ALWAYS be able to find a Rarity body... :lol: And I have plans for a few of my Plumsweets. I REALLY need to sit down and figure out just how I want to approach the idea...

ladybrooklyn

« Reply #55 on: March 19, 2012, 04:25:33 PM »
Just to bring this back up... ;)

I did a few "pickups" for ponies today... :frolic: And... my Frys/Kroger didn't have as many Cupcakes as I thought they did... so I snagged the couple I needed... plus the LAST one they had. :D Same for Blossomforth...

They still have a few Lulu Lucks and Dewdrop Dazzles... if anyone needs them...

BUT... if you need a Cupcake or Blossomforth... I DO have one of each ready to go. :D Just drop me a line! Otherwise I'll hang onto them for customs... :lol:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal