collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Haunted Ponies and Shelf Jumpers  (Read 6955 times)

PrincessGlitterBloom

• Trade Count: (0)
Haunted Ponies and Shelf Jumpers
« on: October 08, 2014, 09:52:14 AM »
I think there was a similar thread about this not too long ago, but in honor of Halloween spirit lemme here some spooky toy stories.

I know some of ya'll have ponies afraid of heights, suicidal ponies and just plain weird supernatural occurances, and I wanna hear them all.
Bonus points if it's talking toys waking you up in the middle of the night.

Offline Mirnyj

• Siamese PurrPony
  • Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • A house is not a home without a siamese cat
    • View Profile
    • My Blog (in finnish)
Re: Haunted Ponies and Shelf Jumpers
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2014, 12:15:22 PM »
My ponies tend to hop off the shelves, but it's not that exciting because I know they've had hep from naughty kitties. :kitty:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

instagram ~ facebook ~ online store

PrincessGlitterBloom

« Reply #2 on: October 08, 2014, 12:27:55 PM »
My ponies tend to hop off the shelves, but it's not that exciting because I know they've had hep from naughty kitties. :kitty:

Yeah and it's not very spoopy when you know they have terrible weight distribution

Offline mlpkatie

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2014, 12:31:02 PM »
I have Baby Cotton Candy on one of those snail rockers and every once in a while if I'm in the pony room or watching tv in there, in the corner of my eye I'll see her rocking and look over and she still is :)

I also have a couple of ponies that like to take the plunge to the floor, Majesty likes to fall off her throne in the castle, and sometimes Diamond Dreams likes to push the pony beside her off the shelf (murder in a way lol)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2014, 01:12:31 PM »
I once had Spiny the dragon just completely vanish on me...and then pop back up where he certainly had not been before. I still cant explain where he want for that 7 or 10 days when he vanished. I like to think he had a great adventure...kind of like Frodo of the Pony world...
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline Sakuyamon

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • artist for hire
    • View Profile
    • http://Sakuyamon.deviantart.com
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2014, 01:16:46 PM »
Awesome topic idea! I have no haunted ponies (thankfully) but I have plenty of other tales of the weird that isnt related to ponies.
But I did have something odd happen once that was related to the mlps...
Once I found a scissor open to it's maximum put on one of the shelves that my ponies was sitting on, as if threatening them that they would be cut if they did something... It was really odd because I dont want to keep any scissor near my ponies or dolls in case there would be an accident and everybody in my family swore they had not touched the scissor, much less would put it that way. And I believe them, my family rarely would venture into my room, and they know how upset I can become if they mess with my belongings.
So, who threatened my ponies? Who moved the scissor to the shelf? I will probably never know.

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2014, 04:46:25 PM »
I once had Spiny the dragon just completely vanish on me...and then pop back up where he certainly had not been before. I still cant explain where he want for that 7 or 10 days when he vanished. I like to think he had a great adventure...kind of like Frodo of the Pony world...
Har har! I love this story Cat.

My ponies don't do anything weird or scary. Occasionally a hot wheels or matchbox car magically appears by them, threatening to take over their shelf space (the horror!) but I know who the culprit is...

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2014, 05:48:09 PM »
I don't have any spooky pony stories but once my "Sing and Snore" Ernie Doll went off in the middle of the night all by himself.  It was probably just a malfunction but it woke my up and scared me to death.  I took his batteries out and he doesn't make noise anymore :)
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

Offline zombienixon

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • Pink Pony Addict
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2014, 06:02:07 PM »
Har har! I love this story Cat.

My ponies don't do anything weird or scary. Occasionally a hot wheels or matchbox car magically appears by them, threatening to take over their shelf space (the horror!) but I know who the culprit is...

Why can't they share?  :(  Mine seem perfectly happy with it.

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 08, 2014, 06:03:02 PM »
I have a coconut grove who is afraid of heights, I started to put her on shelf three and NOPE !  Pony says  :whoa: I am gonna FALL!! So she does, so I moved her one shelf down, better yes. Well it was until a few months ago. Now she stays put on the lowest possible shelf.

Offline daffodil101

• Trade Count: (+17)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 08, 2014, 06:41:21 PM »

hehe.  Very weird.

Offline Noxxbunny

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2014, 07:47:54 PM »
My Diamond Tiara is mildly spooky. She always seems to be moved very slightly from the position I put her in. Like, I'll have her put nice and looking straight ahead and then later I look at her and she's moved towards the left or right. I have debated getting rid of her for this reason...really weirds me out.

Offline ponies4me

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
  • Die hard Tales fan
    • View Profile
    • Online Shop
« Reply #12 on: October 08, 2014, 08:13:34 PM »
I have moments when dressing up my ponies or brushing their manes and they will wink at me. I just tell myself it is my subconscious telling me to move on to another pony. It's so creepy. It has to be my eyes playing tricks on me.
Want List
LF: Baby Gametime and Li'l Cupcake (fair to mint conditions)

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and 5Ds forever!
    • View Profile
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
« Reply #13 on: October 08, 2014, 09:01:36 PM »
I still have that Merriweather who downright feels wrong. She hasn't ever attacked Posey or Sherbet, both of whom have stood with her on the shelf's ledge at different times, so I've kept her. But when I've tried to feel alright about her and only she out of all my Ponies creeps me out, I'm pretty sure something's amiss with her. I don't think it's her pose, which is widely disliked. I saw one in an antique mall and she felt just fine to me. But when this other one came home and I looked at her in person for the first time, I felt bad vibes that have never really gone away.

cutest-curtsey

« Reply #14 on: October 08, 2014, 11:06:13 PM »
well...one time I rolled onto my Talking Clover in the night and then Wayne Brady's voice goes 'I love you, and not just 'cause of the snacks' and I cried.
And an actual pony tale, I have a fakie King Roland the Second (Light of my life) and he always falls over backwards. I was keeping him down with bluetack, and I had SLH Rainbow Flash sitting in front of him, with her hair drying. And when I was in the shower, I hear this bang, so I come out, and King Roland has fallen forward, knocking Rainbow Flash over.
King Roland the Fakie is a murderer.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal