collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Lack of Communication & Issues w/Enterplay  (Read 4755 times)

Offline STLGusty

• Hockey Pony
  • Trade Count: (+23)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Lack of Communication & Issues w/Enterplay
« on: October 23, 2013, 01:39:41 PM »
Well, I'm beyond irritated with Enterplay.  It's one thing to be slow with shipping - I understand sometimes that just happens.  When a customer (ie, ME) contacts you three times over the course of almost two weeks, don't you think they'd feel the need to respond?  Even if you don't know the answer to my issue, can't you respond saying something to the effect of, "I'm sorry for the delay, but I will look into this and get back to you ASAP!"

Here's my problem... I ordered the 30th anniversary postcards from them almost as soon as the postcards became available on the site.  Since then, I've watched people say how they've received shipment confirmations and the product....and these are people that said they placed their order after me.  I waited for awhile, but upon STILL not getting any communication from enterplay, I e-mailed them to inquire about the status of my order (which I had payed with PayPal and still have that receipt).  No response.  I waited a few days and e-mailed them again.  No response.  I contacted them on their facebook site.  No response. 

Any other suggestions?  As a consumer education teacher (well, former lol), I'm pretty good with complaint letters and addressing problems with politeness and tact, but this is getting a little ridiculous.  I guess there's always the BBB...

-----------

UPDATE 12/18 on Page 5... I got a full refund...!
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 05:04:24 AM by STLGusty »

Offline Bow Tie

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Lady in Blue
    • View Profile
Re: Lack of Communication & Issues w/Enterplay
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2013, 02:14:19 PM »
I am having the same exact issue. I have not received any kind of confirmation that my order has shipped and I ordered the postcards first thing on September 21st. I am extremely upset. I have never had this issue with them before.
-Bow Tie

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you Lord Blumiere and Nence for my adorable adopts! :heart:

Offline STLGusty

• Hockey Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2013, 01:21:58 AM »
Ugh!  Maybe something weird happened on the 21st?!  Who knows.

I called them this morning.  No one answered, so I had to leave the a message.  I gave them the invoice number, my name, and the date purchased, so we'll see what they say when (if???) they call me back.

Offline Freeindeed

• Trade Count: (+208)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
    • Iris Tiger
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2013, 01:49:55 AM »
Just wanted to post a "Me too!" I haven't received my postcards yet either, and I ordered them immediately on September 21 as well. I have my Paypal receipt and everything.

I am contacting them today and I will keep you all updated if/when they reply. STLGusty, did you try contacting them through the website, or did you email directly? There is an email address on my Paypal receipt so I will try that instead of using the website, just in case there's something wrong with the form.

Offline STLGusty

• Hockey Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 24, 2013, 01:53:01 AM »
Just wanted to post a "Me too!" I haven't received my postcards yet either, and I ordered them immediately on September 21 as well. I have my Paypal receipt and everything.

I am contacting them today and I will keep you all updated if/when they reply. STLGusty, did you try contacting them through the website, or did you email directly? There is an email address on my Paypal receipt so I will try that instead of using the website, just in case there's something wrong with the form.

Interesting!!!  I e-mailed them from my AOL account using the [email protected] (or whatever their e-mail address is) that was on my paypal receipt.  I think that's also the e-mail address on their website.  This morning I called the only number I could find on their website.

Keep us posted on your progress!  Maybe if one of us can get through to them, it'll get the ball moving for the rest of us, too.  What a headache!!

Offline Freeindeed

• View Profile
    • Iris Tiger
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2013, 02:00:56 AM »
I just sent them an email too! The  [email protected] was the email I used as well. And I mentioned there were other My Little Pony Arena members waiting for their cards too.

I really hope they will get back in touch with one of us about this! I was really looking forward to getting those cards.

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2013, 02:05:31 AM »
Enterplay is a nightmare. -_- I have a two-page long thread here:
http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,339212.0.html

Lots of people defended them in my thread, but I think we're seeing that they have a history of poor communication and slow shipping. It seems to me that they get overwhelmed with orders and instead of hiring more people to deal with the flow, everything just gets backed up instead.

I would like to note that I DID get my order eventually, and they threw in one pack of MLP cards as an apology, but I didn't get a package until over a month after I made the purchase. And not only that, but they were snippy and rude to me when dealing with me through email.
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline STLGusty

• Hockey Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2013, 02:21:20 AM »
Thanks for the additional information, Dragonflitter.  It seems like they will bury themselves with poor customer service here eventually.  I'm not one to let things go easily/at all.  I will take it to the next level if I have to (and I'll rally together everyone who's had a problem with them to boost our cases). 

Either way, I guess if we can all keep each other updated on our progress, we may have hope, lol.  Nothing to report here, haha!

Offline Dragonflitter

• Trade Count: (+101)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2013, 02:29:07 AM »
I agree, if this was a person selling from their home that would be one thing, but I expect a commercial company to handle themselves in a more professional manner.
Thank you Thimble for my amazingly cute avatar!

Offline STLGusty

• Hockey Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 24, 2013, 08:05:44 AM »
I agree, if this was a person selling from their home that would be one thing, but I expect a commercial company to handle themselves in a more professional manner.

I agree.  There's no excuse.  Again, if you're bogged down, at least some communication saying, "Sorry, we are super busy, but we will be back to you in 2 business days" would be better than no response at all.  I haven't received a call back from this morning, and I'm guessing their business day is nearing a close - if not already long since closed.  They will get tomorrow into the early afternoon before they get yet another phone call.  Anyone else have luck?

Offline Freeindeed

• View Profile
    • Iris Tiger
« Reply #10 on: October 24, 2013, 08:21:43 AM »
I did not receive a response to my email yet either... I sent it just before noon, EST.

I can't believe they wouldn't even return your phone call! Maybe we should spam their Facebook page until we get an answer... *is only half joking*
« Last Edit: October 24, 2013, 08:25:57 AM by Freeindeed »

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 24, 2013, 08:06:21 PM »
I did not receive a response to my email yet either... I sent it just before noon, EST.

I can't believe they wouldn't even return your phone call! Maybe we should spam their Facebook page until we get an answer... *is only half joking*

Its not that crazy an idea :P A lot of companies are more prone to responding to you if you post on their Facebook page than via email/phone. An email or a telephone conversation is one on one, outside you and Enterplay no one knows what happens...a post on Facebook is to a large section of their customer base and they will want to deal with it. When I got no where with a retailer in the UK once, I posted on the Facebook page about being disappointed, the lack of customer service, etc - a polite but mini rant. The problem was resolved within a couple of days and I have been emailing/phoning for 6 months prior to that.

Companies rely on Facebook for a lot of positive promotions now a days - Enterplay are constantly bigging up their pony items on their FB page. With no response via email or telephone, I would post on the Facebook and see if you get someone to engage with you that way.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 24, 2013, 11:40:02 PM »
I agree with trying to get their attention with something on Facebook since that seems to be their main platform.  Ugh these things anger me so much, they are supposed to behave like a business if they are taking your money and being producers of the items doesn't excuse poor customer service.  :(
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline STLGusty

• Hockey Pony
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 24, 2013, 11:50:55 PM »
Well, I called again...this time earlier... VOICEMAIL.  Shocker.  I left a less cheery message today.  I stated how others are in the same boat as me.  I said this is not a way for a true company to treat its customers and we deserve to know what's going on with our orders.  Lack of communication is not a professional way to do business.  I told them I need a response to either my e-mails, my facebook posts, or my phone calls by close of business TODAY.

If they don't, I'll be sending them another e-mail (and facebook post) to tell them I am contacting the Better Business Bureau, as I have tried to contact them 6 times over the past two weeks. 

AAARRRGHHH!  Let's flood their facebook now!

Offline HoustonCollector72

• Aquarius Pony Power
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 Ponies Rock :)
    • View Profile
    • my collection
« Reply #14 on: October 24, 2013, 11:53:13 PM »
My cards shipped fine , but i ordered a poster as well , i emailed them and no response then i used their site form and someone contacted me after a couple of days through email we had a nice communication , i explained i was missing a poster from my order and i asked them to add another poster for me , and they did :) very nice of them , with no additional shipping cost:) , then few days later i inquired about when they were being shipped and they answered me and advised me they were on their way.

I guess it went well  up until that point .
Posters arrived , and they even sent me an extra for free :)
But the were ripped in one spot all 3 of the posters :(
I contacted them again using the form and so far no response :(

GAMELOFT ID: balto72  Youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/user/2241pmth
Collection Page on FB https://www.facebook.com/BALTO72    Instagram http://instagram.com/balto8a     
Wanted G2 Mocs wanted list http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,328049.0.html

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal