collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Canned unicorns  (Read 2755 times)

lostpony

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Canned unicorns
« Reply #45 on: December 18, 2016, 09:20:04 PM »
How'm I supposed to choke on that?

I hope she loved it, it's so cute!

Offline Koudoawaia

• Storm Dragon
  • Trade Count: (+7)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Dragon with the heart of a guinea pig
    • View Profile
    • FA Gallery
« Reply #46 on: December 18, 2016, 09:24:58 PM »
The reviews on the Unicorn Meat are really funny to read XP
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Many thanks to FairieFalls for my sig image and many thanks to Shaiyeh for my avatar :art:

Offline Mermaid

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: December 19, 2016, 02:08:12 AM »
I have the unicorn meat!!! It's super funny! Inside is a plush unicorn cut into pieces haha!
Thanks to calico star for my avatar!

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: December 19, 2016, 09:29:51 AM »
Walmart.com has a few independent  sellers on their website.   The Amazon reviews are pretty funny.

Here's another description of what they do to the unicorns before they die and are turned in to canned unicorn meat:

. What you don't know is that when unicorns reach the end of their lifespan, they are drawn to County Meath, Ireland. The Sisters at Radiant Farms have dedicated their lives to nursing these elegant creatures through their final days. Taking a cue from the Kobe beef industry, they massage each unicorn's coat with Guinness daily and fatten them on a diet comprised entirely of candy corn. As the unicorn ages, its meat becomes fatty and marbled and the living bone in the horn loses density in a process much like osteoporosis. The horn's outer layer of keratin begins to develop a flavor very similar to candied almonds. Blending the crushed unicorn horn into the meat adds delightful, crispy flavor notes in each bite. We are confident you will find a world of bewilderment in every mouthful of scrumptious unicorn meat. Unfortunately, due to restrictions on the importation of mythical processed meatstuff, we are unable to bring you Canned Unicorn Meat in the way the Sisters of Radiant Farms intended. When you open your can, you will find one tiny unicorn which has been appropriately sliced into its main cuts of meat.

Of course you can come on the sneak attack. lostpony. :) We've got to free those unicorns before they become canned unicorn meat.

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal