collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Hard to Find G4s?  (Read 3443 times)

Offline terabithianprince

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The last pages are for you
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
Re: Hard to Find G4s?
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2012, 08:20:15 AM »
I know for me here, Blossomforth and Cupcake (and Flitterheart too now you mention it) are impossible to find.

Offline bagheera86

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2012, 08:36:42 AM »
let's make a list for all the hard to find ot supposed hard to find. So we can all have it on hand when we go pony hunting so we know which ones not to pass up.

Offline BrightIdea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2012, 08:41:58 AM »
Is Target a US-only store? Is that why Canterlot exclusives are difficult to find for people in other countries?

Yes, I believe so.  I had to buy my Canterlot ponies from a US seller. Target has plans to open stores in Canada, too, though.

Some of the target exclusive ponies like Starbeam Twinkle have showed up in different countries, too. I have no idea how they decide what countries get them though.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

toralei

« Reply #18 on: March 23, 2012, 09:29:06 AM »
For the INTL pony exclusives, I think that Rainbow Flash is the most sought after, along with Skywishes who is brand new. The cheapest RF I'm able to find is $27...

Otherwise, Wave 3 and Wave 2 ponies seem a little hard to come by. I've never actually seen Blossomforth or Lulu Luck on a shelf before! And I've seen Cupcake, Lily Blossom, and Dewdrop Dazzle once.

Offline bagheera86

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2012, 09:40:02 AM »
For the INTL pony exclusives, I think that Rainbow Flash is the most sought after, along with Skywishes who is brand new. The cheapest RF I'm able to find is $27...

Otherwise, Wave 3 and Wave 2 ponies seem a little hard to come by. I've never actually seen Blossomforth or Lulu Luck on a shelf before! And I've seen Cupcake, Lily Blossom, and Dewdrop Dazzle once.

I'm in Australia and a few months ago i put a 3 on law buy after randomly grabbing what was on the shelf, i didn't know which ones i had and they happened to be cupcake, dew drop and lulu luck! Guess that's some of the ponies I need.

cesprins

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2012, 12:06:38 PM »
If anyone's looking for blossomforth or cupcake, I have two extras mib.

Rococo

« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2012, 12:09:27 PM »
People are having trouble finding Flitterheart? I see her around time to time so I'll pick her up for any members who may want them it I spot any. She is a sweet little pony with unique coloring, eh?

emera_lazzaly

« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2012, 04:53:32 PM »
I've never seen a Lily Blossom and only 1 Cheerilee

Rococo

« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2012, 04:57:34 PM »
I've never seen a Lily Blossom and only 1 Cheerilee

I've never seen Lily Blossom but I started buying G4s later into its release cycle and she was one of the earliest waves released.

I got Cheerilee from the CMC playset and I think I may have seen one (sans bangs) at Target when I first started collecting them. I didn't get that one though and I'm quite happy with my leg-up pose Cheerilee so I won't bother looking. xD

Offline aellos

• Girl with the box
  • Trade Count: (+11)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Reluctant warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2012, 05:09:16 PM »
Bossomforth HTF? Back when I got here she was the ONLY one I could find.

||DevART||Tumblr||Red Pepper Ref||Flickr||
Don't fall reluctant heroes, I want to be brave like you.

Offline ButtercreamDream

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2012, 06:43:25 PM »
I have never found Lily Blossom, and I'm looking for 2, if anyone has extras, or can find them.  I heard that the schoolhouse, camping set and fun at the fair are hard to find in some areas.

Offline StarDragon

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I'm a My Little Pony mommy...
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2012, 06:45:51 PM »
I never saw a single Blossomforth on the shelves back home (she's my favorite G4 pony, sadly). The only way I got her was through a swap. I saw Dewdrop Dazzle only once, but I don't think she's quite as hard to find... I usually find some Cupcakes and a LOT of Lulu Lucks for wave 3 ponies!

Lily Blossom was also less stocked in my area than Cheerilee during wave 2, but I think she's going to be re-released as a double pack with Applejack in the future (at least, internationally), so that will make her more common.

Offline karrie91

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Proud Gryffindor
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2012, 12:01:17 AM »
Well I managed to find Cupcake and Feathermay tonight along with some commons I didn't have; Fluttershy, Twilight Sparkle, Rarity. I was surprised to see them there as meijer seems to have an overstock of rarity and fluttershy.

I might hit Kmart on my day off to look for diamond rose because I REALLY want her.

Post Merge: March 24, 2012, 12:56:27 AM

Don't mean to double post here but does Snow Catcher have a single? She's so adorable >.< can't seem to find her though. Also who's the pony with the bee? MUST HAVE HER.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 12:56:27 AM by karrie91 »

Actively buying Buddy L Ponies

Rococo

« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2012, 01:17:21 AM »
Snowcatcher is only available as a single, isn't she? And darn, I saw her at the Target near my work and I would've picked her up for you if you were having trouble finding her. xD

The one with the bee is Honeybuzz.

Offline Trinity

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Also known as Elfwink.
    • View Profile
    • Elfwink's Pixels
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2012, 01:20:00 AM »
Is Target a US-only store? Is that why Canterlot exclusives are difficult to find for people in other countries?

Yes, I believe so.  I had to buy my Canterlot ponies from a US seller. Target has plans to open stores in Canada, too, though.

Some of the target exclusive ponies like Starbeam Twinkle have showed up in different countries, too. I have no idea how they decide what countries get them though.

There are Targets in Australia and I believe they stock the Canterlot series as well.
:rainbow: also known as Elfwink | pixel art!

Never play leapfrog with a unicorn!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal