collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Walking dead fans [spoilers]  (Read 4475 times)

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • Trade Count: (+98)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
Re: Walking dead fans [spoilers]
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2013, 02:13:21 PM »
more to say xD

Spoiler
It bugs me so much that there are now two different groups of people in the prison (there still is right?) we didnt see them this last episode but there was so much happening, we honestly didnt see TOO much of woodbury either. and then the group on the bridge. I know its like incredibly hard to trust people when dead people have taken over the majority of the world and want to chew on you but the original group is getting VERY small, they need more people! especially if there strongest people go off on crazy land or get yanked by there older brother xD.

its all going to come down to this 3 way world war vs zombies vs one group of humans vs the other xD people really need to stop killing each other, do they not realize they are literally causing there own extinction? :P
:heart: My Sales Thread :heart:
Toola Roola Avatar by Pikashoes!

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2013, 02:21:00 PM »
Spoiler
I might be the odd person out on this one, but does anyone feel that all the "umph" is gone? Season 1 was amazing, and it kept me on my seat ready to see it every week. Season 2 I had to watch after the fact since we no longer get AMC, but I was so upset when the tapes messed up that someone had taped for me. I just had to know what happened with Rick and Shane and all of that.

This season I've been able to keep up with it better, and I was pretty happy with the bigger role Daryl has taken and his becoming more of a rounded out character. There are just so many things though that I was "eh" about. Andrea has started to become somewhat annoying I think. She falls for the wrong guys and always takes their word over or ideas to heart over more trustworthy people. Taking Shane's side over the whole group? Backing away from her friend to have a fling with the Gov? She just seems desperate and sad. 

I'm not sure how I feel about Rick's break downs or the mid season kicking back up. It just didn't have the impact on me that it did last time. I haven't even watched the episode from the other day yet. I might just wait till they come out on dvd this time.  Again just complaining! I'm sure many still are finding the show amazing. I just don't see the same spark it had the first two seasons.
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2013, 03:09:49 PM »
Spoiler
keep in mind, this is only mid season even though it just started back up recently. I personally am still excited lol, but thats just me. everyones allowed to have there own opinions on things. :P

I agree with you about andrea, shes a character that iv had to TRY and like from the beginning. I doubt shell ever be a favorite. The only thing I can give her right now is that shes sticking with newbury because shes gotten familiar with it. maybe she liked the sense of calm. remember she only ended up in newbury because she got broken up from the main group when hershels farm was overrun. however, she doesnt actually seem to have made any friends so i dont know why she sticks around, maybe she thinks shell be there leader? she was always butting heads with rick before and you can tell she REALLY wants that kind of action. more back story would be nice i guess. then again the gov did sort of threaten her by saying if she left to see her old friends she wouldnt be allowed back.. but i mean hes sort of tried very hard to prevent that from happening xD

Offline Midnight_Dream

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • May the llama be with you!
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2013, 04:05:33 PM »
I am kind of in love with how Rick is mentally breaking down this season because it shows, despite us already knowing it from watching the last two seasons, just how much he has lost and how much a strain of being a leader has taken on him. It was only a matter of time before it happened anyway and I find it interesting to watch, but then I love watching how the human mind handles things so I might be the odd one out...

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2013, 04:21:28 PM »
no i agree with you totally haha. if no one had a mental crash it would be pretty unrealistic. to be honest id probably have been doing "stuff" and "things" like rick as soon as this whole zombie thing started xD

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2013, 04:38:03 PM »
I really like this show!!!  :)

Offline zabe77

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2013, 05:14:10 PM »
michelle53, I jumped and screamed when that happened!

I wish Rick would get it together... but I can see why he'd loose it... If I've learned anything from this show, it's that I'd never survive a zombie-apocalypse. I doubt I would've even made it out of the hospital... I wouldn't have had the mental strength to even leave my room!

madhatterda, the spark is still there for me, but I think it's because every thing Daryl does makes me swooon!

TrueVampiress, I think the others left, so just one group is there. I wish they'd accept a few more people too.

SparklersOasis

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2013, 05:19:41 PM »
So out of curiosity, have any of you read the comic?

Offline zabe77

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+32)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2013, 05:23:12 PM »
I haven't, I've heard they're really good but the show does off in another direction from the comics...

SparklersOasis

« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2013, 05:24:52 PM »
I have the first two compendiums and I LOVE them!  The show and the comic are enough alike it is easy to follow, but different enough to keep to completely captivated.

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2013, 05:39:14 PM »
I am kind of in love with how Rick is mentally breaking down this season because it shows, despite us already knowing it from watching the last two seasons, just how much he has lost and how much a strain of being a leader has taken on him. It was only a matter of time before it happened anyway and I find it interesting to watch, but then I love watching how the human mind handles things so I might be the odd one out...
I suppose that's true and realistically I'm sure someone in his situation would have a lapse considering he's held the group together and the constant awful crap he's hit with. Typically I wouldn't mind it since that is realistic, but something about it has just been off with me. I'm not sure why...but it eats at me.

I've never read the comics just the synopsis. I always mean to read them, but they are so pricey.  I flip through comics pretty quick, so I hate to pay much for something that doesn't take long to read.

Maybe I'm just a hardcore Romero fan in some ways. I love how everyone tries really hard and then they all die...I'm waiting for all of them to die.  :lol:
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2013, 06:51:17 PM »

madhatterda, the spark is still there for me, but I think it's because every thing Daryl does makes me swooon!

What was that about Daryl? xD

Spoiler

I totally agree by the way hahaha i love him xD
(he looks even better when hes cleaned up)
« Last Edit: February 18, 2013, 06:53:11 PM by TrueVampiress »

SparklersOasis

« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2013, 06:57:30 PM »
I've never read the comics just the synopsis. I always mean to read them, but they are so pricey.  I flip through comics pretty quick, so I hate to pay much for something that doesn't take long to read.

Maybe I'm just a hardcore Romero fan in some ways. I love how everyone tries really hard and then they all die...I'm waiting for all of them to die.  :lol:

That is why I love compendiums!  It has the first 48 issues in one volume!  And really the price isn't too bad and you get some awesome art.

"I'm waiting for all of them to die"  That's the great thing about the name, 'Walking Dead' :lol:

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2013, 06:23:13 PM »
Ok bump!!  Glad Hershel finally gave Rick the 'talkin' to'.  Thoughts on what Andrea is going to do tonight?

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

Offline True

• Eartha Uncorn
  • MOC Mimic
  • Unicorn of the earth
    • View Profile
    • Truly Customs
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2013, 06:29:45 PM »
haha this is going to be interesting! anyone else watching?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal