collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Again trouble with DollyHair...  (Read 21756 times)

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Again trouble with DollyHair...
« Reply #225 on: February 11, 2013, 11:41:44 AM »
Yikes, that looks like damage done by the PO  :huh:

Also I would edit out your address in the one photo  ;)
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Trade Count: (+87)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: February 11, 2013, 11:48:47 AM »
I'm not sure what could have happened, it looks almost melted. Package was opened then taped shut at the top.  I am hoping she will let me return for replacement hanks. *fingers crossed*
I'm not really on here anymore. Email me if you need my for something.

Offline coinoperatedgirl

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • I paint stuff.
    • View Profile
    • Coin-Operated Customs
« Reply #227 on: February 11, 2013, 11:55:06 AM »
I'm not sure what could have happened, it looks almost melted. Package was opened then taped shut at the top.  I am hoping she will let me return for replacement hanks. *fingers crossed*

It looks as though it got stuck in the post office's sorting machines.  If it was jammed between rollers it would definitely get a melted spot.  Definitely not a problem that Tina could control!

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: February 11, 2013, 11:58:55 AM »

It looks as though it got stuck in the post office's sorting machines.  If it was jammed between rollers it would definitely get a melted spot.  Definitely not a problem that Tina could control!

Does this not belong here?  :blush: I thought it was about DH customer service and issue resolution.  I'll be honest with you I didn't read the whole thread.

Offline WinterSparkle

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • WinterSparkle Customs
« Reply #229 on: February 11, 2013, 12:55:56 PM »
what the?! that is so not acceptable, sarahlace. poor you.

edit: oh I saw it was a PO thing. Maybe she is nice and swaps it for you though
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 12:57:37 PM by WinterSparkle »

Avatar by http://royalsforever.deviantart.com

Offline ponylady

• View Profile
« Reply #230 on: February 11, 2013, 02:30:09 PM »
I suppose it would not hurt to ask her Sarah. But in all honesty it most definitely seems to be done by the sorting machine at the PO.  And although it is not her fault in the slightest it is her responsibility to try and make sure your package gets to you safely.  There is such a thin line with this though, as everyone has different opinions on situations like this.  I know I would for one have you send back the hair and replace it but that is just me.

I also wouldn't bother asking the PO about it either.  They will only tell you that they don't take liability unless you had the package insured. They are not required to make sure that you receive the package in the same condition is was shipped out it. It stinks but that is why they sell insurance.

I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Sarahlacewing

• Mommy sparkle pony
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: February 11, 2013, 04:06:46 PM »
Update: yay! Tina is going to let me exchange. This issue has been resolved super quickly and professionally.  :satisfied:
« Last Edit: February 13, 2013, 10:48:48 AM by Sarahlacewing »

Offline ponylady

• View Profile
« Reply #232 on: February 11, 2013, 04:17:02 PM »
And although it is not her fault in the slightest it is her responsibility to try and make sure your package gets to you safely

I would send her an email and see what she says. My last statement was in regards to the Post Office.

I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Kazzellin

• Trade Count: (+18)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: February 12, 2013, 03:53:57 PM »
I received my hair! :D Apparently, she didn't get my original email with my address in it, nor the follow-up email. I sent both from my phone, so I think that's the issue there, and that's certainly not her fault (I'll have to see about updating the app, maybe?).

You can take me off the list. ^__^
My creativity keeps running into a lack of time and resources.  :cry:
I'm also available via twitter at @Kazzellin :)

So many projects!! What do I want to work on? :awake:

Offline NichiTsukinoko

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://lady-moondancer.livejournal.com/
« Reply #234 on: February 16, 2013, 11:24:07 AM »
Well this is, I suppose, my final comment regarding my order.  Despite her assertions that she would send me a partial refund and the missing amount of hair from my orders, they never came.  So I opened a full claim with Paypal and they gave me a full refund.

The only time she ever responded was either directly after I gave her negative feedback on the arena or after I opened or furthered the paypal claim process.  I have seen no evidence that she cares about my business or customer service in general.  Once my stock of her hair is used up I will not be using her product. I will not order from her again. She has failed me considerably.
Music is a revelation; a revelation loftier than all wisdom and all philosophy. ~Ludwig Von Beethoven

Thank you Reiya! Thanks to SDS!
Etsy Store: NichiTsukinoko Customs : www.etsy.com/shop/NichiTsukinoko  10% off with coupon code MOVING till Nov 9, 2015

Offline Goldilocks

• Romance Pony
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: February 16, 2013, 12:35:33 PM »
Well the reroot needles which were forgotten from my parcel haven't arrived yet, and there's only a couple of days till the Paypal deadline. If the reroot needles won't arrive within a couple of days, I think I need to open a Paypal claim even though I did receive part of my order? I wouldn't like to lose any money if the needles don't arrive  :huh:
wanted G1 WEDDING/LOVE pony accessories and merchandise, ARGIE GREEN TRULY, ARGIE PEARLY-PAINTED NOVIA:
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,299645.0.html
trades:
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,299649.msg252302.html#msg252302

Offline MoonHawke

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • Gaming is Magic
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: February 16, 2013, 12:51:02 PM »
Well the reroot needles which were forgotten from my parcel haven't arrived yet, and there's only a couple of days till the Paypal deadline. If the reroot needles won't arrive within a couple of days, I think I need to open a Paypal claim even though I did receive part of my order? I wouldn't like to lose any money if the needles don't arrive  :huh:
That's too bad. I would think that you should be able to file your claim under something like "did not receive items" and then make a note that it was only part of your order not received and how much the items came to.
Wishlist: Cherry Blossom :heart: Fairy Dust

Offline Eluluu

• Trade Count: (+47)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • should be sculpting... ooh! Netflix!
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: February 16, 2013, 01:26:18 PM »
I will chime in and say my hanks were shorted. I bought some around Christmas, but I don't need to be added to the list. I didn't send in a complaint since some of the hanks I bought were for another member. I didn't intend to return those. Just thought I would mention it.

sorry i just now noticed this thread else id have posted here earlier. i was the other person who shared the order with Maddie, i had what, 4 or 5 hanks in your order? i didnt have a scale to weigh them but i definately noticed they were on the light side, one or two of which were kinda shamefully skimpy. but i never bothered to email her cause its just not really in my nature to make waves, and it was a split order, and she had just been a real sweetie the last few times id had to email her for other issues (she even found a hank of wisteria in her office and set it aside for me during the DH drought)

im kinda rambling but basically, Maddie, if you wanted to try to contact her about your shorted hair weights go ahead. if youll remind me which i ordered in that lot ill go thru my bin and check which seemed smallish. i know for sure the Bluebell was slim. if you didnt want to bother then no worries. im prolly gonna order from her soon- ill let everyone know how it goes. =]

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #238 on: February 17, 2013, 06:00:49 AM »
I received my replacement hair last week... Sorry to not update, I've been busy. Anyway, I got two thick MLP hanks to finish the project, so that's good. I still think it's unfair she won't fix the size of the 38" hank, though. But, yeah, you can take me off the list now.

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

Offline NichiTsukinoko

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://lady-moondancer.livejournal.com/
« Reply #239 on: February 19, 2013, 07:57:32 PM »
Has anyone besides me who had problems with their orders from Dollyhair considered leaving her either negative or neutral feedback here?  Even if the problem was resolved, neutral feedback describing the problem, how long it took to get resolved, and the final resolution would probably be helpful to future buyers.
Music is a revelation; a revelation loftier than all wisdom and all philosophy. ~Ludwig Von Beethoven

Thank you Reiya! Thanks to SDS!
Etsy Store: NichiTsukinoko Customs : www.etsy.com/shop/NichiTsukinoko  10% off with coupon code MOVING till Nov 9, 2015

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal