collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Again trouble with DollyHair...  (Read 21741 times)

Offline lolaandbean

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Again trouble with DollyHair...
« Reply #105 on: January 05, 2013, 02:35:26 PM »
I sent her an email asking about one of her products. I got a response a couple of hours later. Hopefully the people who have been emailing her will get a response soon. Looks like she might finally be caught up on emails.

Offline WinterSparkle

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • WinterSparkle Customs
« Reply #106 on: January 05, 2013, 02:40:24 PM »
I'll try emailing her again then
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Avatar by http://royalsforever.deviantart.com

Offline NoDivision

• I am vengeance, I am the night!
  • Trade Count: (+67)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • No Division Customs
« Reply #107 on: January 05, 2013, 02:41:50 PM »
I sent her an email asking about one of her products. I got a response a couple of hours later. Hopefully the people who have been emailing her will get a response soon. Looks like she might finally be caught up on emails.
I do not like reports like this. Why is she responding to new e-mails before she has responded to the people who have been waiting for weeks? She should start with the oldest emails and move forward, not the newest and move backwards :\

Offline blackestbird

• Trade Count: (+16)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 05, 2013, 02:48:08 PM »
Thanks for keeping track of it all, ponylady. I hope you get feeling better. The flu, yuck :c

Sorry for any confusion, but I am not currently waiting on hair or have a dispute filed. I was just waiting on a response, which I finally received last night.

I did receive underweight hanks though. I wasn't gonna try to do anything about them, but I did receive 3 of them. One an underweight Black Magick to make up for the fact that she sent me some black saran when Black Magick sold out before she got to my order, and then 2 free hanks of the new colors to make up for having to wait for Black Magick, and both of those are underweight too. I just wasn't gonna bother trying to deal with them since they were free, just won't be placing future orders until the underweight issue is fixed.

I do not like reports like this. Why is she responding to new e-mails before she has responded to the people who have been waiting for weeks? She should start with the oldest emails and move forward, not the newest and move backwards :\

This bothers me too. I'm glad I've finally gotten a response, but it shouldn't come at the expense of others being ignored. Outstanding issues need to be taken care of first.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 03:13:02 PM by blackestbird »
sig image coming back soon, oops!
:heart: Thank you Nence for my beautiful av; pinkfrappuccino for my adorable sig :heart:
Lyrical Echo Ref  Pony Blog [under construction;relocating]  Commissions: CLOSED for the holidays

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #109 on: January 05, 2013, 02:55:07 PM »
Thank you for including my name :) My issue really isn't a huge one. I never contacted her about it, so I'm not waiting on a response or anything. But I thought if you were compiling a list of thin hanks, I'd better leave my name on there.

Online lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 05, 2013, 03:44:02 PM »
Will we be including the other members who originally posted about DH's selling practices in Customs ever make it on this list eventually as well?  I know there were many members sharing that they were sold underweight hanks and similar issues to what this TS thread has gathered!  :(
The Mods are working overtime with this.  It has been advised if anyone has a problem to please post here. We can not seek out every member who has had an issue. I am sorry.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2013, 05:05:36 PM by ponylady »
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Zaphy

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #111 on: January 05, 2013, 10:54:22 PM »
I suppose I should add my issue to the list... I ordered a tool back in August, during that missing assistant craziness. The hair I'd ordered with the tool came, but the tool never did. Having heard about the communication issues everyone else was having, I chose to wait a little to try contacting her so that in theory she'd have time to get caught up on the backlog before I added to it. I contacted her shortly after Thanksgiving, and received a very nice response a couple days later explaining the situation, saying that the tool was out of stock, and asking me to please tell her if I'd prefer a refund or a gift certificate for the amount. I responded that same day, didn't receive a response (I assume because the communication blackout had taken effect), sent another reminder email a little over a week later, again no response, and decided to then wait till after the holidays when things died down a bit more. I've sent another email today since I saw the coupon code she put up in Customs, hoping that means she's got the time to check her email again but we'll see. :)

So I guess it would be Zaphy still waiting on a refund promised 1 1/2 months ago for product ordered 5 months ago :)

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 06, 2013, 01:56:01 AM »
Thanks Zaphy!  I have added you.

Starly did you try contacting her? And how many hanks were you underweight on?
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline Starly

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 06, 2013, 03:53:37 AM »
I did reecntly, and I ordered 6 hanks and all were smaller than previous orders.
When the Equestria Girls dolls show up in stores and you end up with unneeded doubles, PM me! I'll buy them!/i]

Offline NichiTsukinoko

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://lady-moondancer.livejournal.com/
« Reply #114 on: January 06, 2013, 05:26:59 AM »
I just wanted to let everyone know that the dollyhair facebook page was updated today.  She deleted everyone's complaints including mine and she still hasn't sent me a response in any format.
Music is a revelation; a revelation loftier than all wisdom and all philosophy. ~Ludwig Von Beethoven

Thank you Reiya! Thanks to SDS!
Etsy Store: NichiTsukinoko Customs : www.etsy.com/shop/NichiTsukinoko  10% off with coupon code MOVING till Nov 9, 2015

Offline WinterSparkle

• Trade Count: (+68)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • WinterSparkle Customs
« Reply #115 on: January 06, 2013, 05:57:11 AM »
well that sucks, nichi... that means she deleted mine too i guess

Avatar by http://royalsforever.deviantart.com

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 06, 2013, 06:03:41 AM »
That doesnt sound good Nichi -she needs to adress the complaints , not delete them :(  (ok I know thats stating the obvious but this issue is getting crazy now :yikes:  )

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline starbritesprinkles

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • The Lyrical Vault | she/her/hers
    • View Profile
    • StarbriteSprinkles
« Reply #117 on: January 06, 2013, 07:26:33 AM »
I received hanks that appear smaller than usual, but as I've no way to weigh them to be sure, I've not attempted to contact her.

Offline NovelNerd

• Zombie Pony
  • Trade Count: (+148)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • A dream within a dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 06, 2013, 08:38:12 AM »
I will chime in and say my hanks were shorted. I bought some around Christmas, but I don't need to be added to the list. I didn't send in a complaint since some of the hanks I bought were for another member. I didn't intend to return those. Just thought I would mention it.
Pronouns: They/Them/Their

Formerly Maddie

Offline PandaBerryInSpace

• Trade Count: (+72)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #119 on: January 06, 2013, 08:43:52 AM »
I've also received some thin hanks. You don't need to add me to the list, since I did manage to complete the ponies with the hair, but it was very difficult as I had to use much less than normal.  :huh:

Avatar art by January Joy, siggy art by DreamCatcher! Thank you so much! <3

ACNL FC: 3754 6763 3133

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal