collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Help resolving a situation  (Read 231 times)

tinyblondie

• Trade Count: (0)
Help resolving a situation
« on: March 15, 2014, 11:44:47 AM »
I recently had a sale cancelled by the buyer who decided they didn't want a certain item and didn't want to pay the postage fees just for the other ones. They got the wrong idea about what I was selling them and thought a show stable was included too (I told her I was unable to get pictures and price it up at the time due to it being packed away at the time). I'm worried she may view me as being a bad seller and I wondered if any of you could offer me advice on how to properly resolve the situation?

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: Help resolving a situation
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2014, 12:15:07 PM »
Can you add a bit more information, such as what exactly was she buying or thought she was buying? Thus leading to her cancellation? Also was there reason to believe she was getting the Show Stable or was it just made mentioned of?
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

tinyblondie

• Trade Count: (0)
Re: Help resolving a situation
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2014, 12:26:02 PM »
She was buying 6 ponies and a plush and was suppost to send payment yesterday, but she decided she didn't want the plush today and that she didn't want the show stable either. I told her that was fine as I had been unable to get a quote for the show stable yet anyway due to not having a box to post it in. She then told me she thought the stable was included and I informed her it wasn't, I thought she knew that because she wanted to see pictures before agreeing to buy it and as I said, it was in storage at the time.

Well that was when she told me that the price the postage was too high for only 6 ponies, I told her it would  be lower without the plush and that I'd get her a new price and postage quote when I can get things weighed on Monday. I feel awful for what happened as I hate to disappoint her so I want to resolve things as quickly as I can.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal