collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: When your pet is ruler of the world what would they do?  (Read 658 times)

Offline Chrissytree

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+266)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Weebly Pony Sales
When your pet is ruler of the world what would they do?
« on: June 14, 2013, 02:46:10 PM »
If your pets are like ours they most likely rule their home but what about the world! Including the laws of physics and everything impossible of course ;)  What would your pets do when they are king or queen of the world mwahahahahaha!!!

Cookie, my sister's Pomeranian would ban all roses because they peek over the fence and look at her! She would also require all cats to be sent on a one way trip to Mars, just because she can :)

Gizmo the Pomeranian would like it to alternate between night time and walkies time every half an hour throughout the day with darkness during the sleepy time and hugs on demand.  He'd also ban all other dogs from his walking route so he doesn't have to bark at them.

I reckon Amber the Sheltie would just want me to speak dog so she can understand what I say... then continue to ignore me :)

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
Re: When your pet is ruler of the world what would they do?
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2013, 03:00:18 PM »
Tarzan, my female cat, would eat. A lot. Then she would throw up what she ate to make room for some more food. She's my feline bulimic sadly and her eating is highly monitored with special bowl and food as it is. If she would rule the world there's nothing stopping her. It should be a very short time of rule :(

Ninja, my oldest boy would make the world a playground. He's easily bored so a new toy every ten minute would be necessary.

Simba, my youngest boy, would demand a ton of cat-trees so he could climb. He loves to climb on trees, chairs and tables. He also love to eat, so a mixture of trees and food for his desire.

Offline Vintergatan

• Knight of the Ebon Blade
  • Trade Count: (+36)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2013, 03:03:46 PM »
Yrja my soon-to-be-one-year-old dog would make this world into one big ball dispenser!! Then she could chase balls from morning till night, but she would make it a summer in Iceland so there would be no night. She would also have a continual buffet so she can eat whenever, an for when she wants to rest, she would have me and my husband lying in special bed, made just for her, where she could come and be cuddled by us :P We would be her cuddle-slaves.

As for my cats, I think they pretty much have this world the way they want it :P
~怕眼里月光 会淋湿你的翅膀~

Lightning Twirl

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2013, 03:33:24 PM »
I have one female betta in a 10 gallon planted tank, she is the princess of the tank so she is the ruler in her little world! My beardie Zoey would eat everything in sight that would fit in her mouth or lick everything... and Nirobi my sand boa would just nap a l l  d a y everyday! x'D

Mlphammy

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2013, 04:17:29 PM »
My guinea pig, Cocoa would declare no human interaction, no gerbils to keep her up all night, and a magic food dish that fills up with treats and hay when she wishes for them. d:

Offline StoryDreamer

• Go boldly
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Bri
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2013, 04:25:47 PM »
Belle, my cat, would declare 24/7 cat food stores a law. Then she would demand I feed her every hour of the day.
Hey, want to review media or contribute an article about books, movies, comics, tv or video games from a woman's perspective? Check out my new media blog in the making, What the Fangirl LGBTQ+ friendly

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2013, 04:39:28 PM »
my cat bo would demand everyone bow their heads to him so he can hug them back and give them tail pats.

Offline kaoskat

• Trade Count: (+224)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Happy & Odd OT & Customs Mod
    • View Profile
    • kaoskat's Customs FB page
« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2013, 04:48:52 PM »
Sandy would sleep on my bed all day and demand I be there with him at all times.

Nori would run circles around the globe barking and playing with her toys. And she'd have her own small mammals of some sort.

Onigiri would have all the treats she wanted.

Shada would dig holes everywhere.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

kaoskat's Customs FB Page, please like!Commissions open & custom trades OPEN!
kaoskat's Sales :hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster::hamster:

Offline naylastar

• Trade Count: (+30)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2013, 05:16:02 PM »
Abby the Hamster would decree it illegal for her bowl to be empty and for dogs to bark. She would also have me feeding her sunflower seeds constantly lol:)

Offline NoPonySpecial

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Beyond the last visible dog, you will see infinity
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2013, 05:19:59 PM »
I think my cats would open a theater with performances of toilets flushing.
I'll put something here some time

kirei_na_sakura

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2013, 07:55:48 PM »
My golden retriever, Harry, would ban taxes and demand belly rubs instead. He would probably banish the white dog (Trevor) to Hoboken, N.J.
so he could be the alpha dog and get all of the attention.

Trevor (a Korean Jindo mix) would enact the no-go law, which makes it illegal to poop on all days ending in "y" since he can't stand having to do that. It is beneath him. :P

Offline Winter Bones

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2013, 08:36:26 PM »
Considering Trouble is sitting on me right now, I'm pretty sure that if he were the ruler of life, the universe, and everything, we would reach lap singularity. Everything and everyone would be used for sits and there would be no cosmos, just laps all the way down.

Offline melodys_angel

• Trade Count: (+21)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2013, 09:58:28 AM »
My brothers pug would probably just eat untl he drops.  Hes a pretty lazy dog :/
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

TY to the respective artists for my Destiny art :)  YAY MA finally managed to re-upload her stuff!

Hexi

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2013, 10:12:55 AM »
My brother and i have had suspicions for years that my dog is waiting for the perfect time to take over the world. (she's suuuuper smart and watches everything you do. if she had hands she'd copy you. seriously) I'm betting she'd be an evil genius dictator and have pet humans to do her every bidding. she would live in a palace and have an underground forest where she could frolick and chase squirrels and cats whenever she wanted and when she's not chasing critters she'd be making the humans do tricks for her amusement. yes.

Offline Chrissytree

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+266)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Weebly Pony Sales
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2013, 12:08:50 PM »
Trevor (a Korean Jindo mix) would enact the no-go law, which makes it illegal to poop on all days ending in "y" since he can't stand having to do that. It is beneath him. :P

Haha that's a good one :)  Maybe he should just have his poop magically dissolve before it comes out, solves his problem :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal