collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: WTB Christmas Present for Myself :)  (Read 786 times)

Offline Applejackgirl

• Trade Count: (+95)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
WTB Christmas Present for Myself :)
« on: December 02, 2012, 06:32:46 AM »
Hey all!

I haven't gotten really any ponies since my Spanish Tex was stolen and I am doubtful that I will get ponies for Christmas (my family is afraid of getting me something I already have, which except for nirvanas, that is pretty much the truth).  So I am hoping I can buy myself a pony for Christmas.  I would love a replacement Tex or Spanish 4 Speed, or maybe only slightly more realistic I would love to add a princess variant to my collection.

Here is a picture of my girls, I have some prong in and prong out, all the German variants, and a few second years.  I would love a Princess Sparkle variant.  A girl can hope, right?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
« Last Edit: December 02, 2012, 06:35:12 AM by Applejackgirl »

Offline Pangel

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Twinkle Eye Pony
  • Ooo banana...
    • View Profile
    • Panda Patch
Re: WTB Christmas Present for Myself :)
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2012, 07:07:13 AM »
That is such a lovely photograph! I'm sorry to hear about your Tex! ;_; That's so sad!

I only have a variant which you already have, I'm afraid. I hope someone will be able to help <3
Whole toy collection for sale! Selling 100's of items! G1 My Little Ponies, G1 Littlest Pet Shops, Sylvanian Families - EVERYTHING MUST GO!visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Panda Patch eBay store <- Click here! ;)

Offline missbonbon

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, 07:21:58 AM »
Good luck with your search :) I have none for sale but it's always exciting to be on the hunt for a new one :D

Please visit my photobucket to see my princess variant wish list. Photos borrowed from Shelti's site with permission. If they are your photos and don't want them on my link, please let me know, I will take them down right away!

Missbonbon's Princess Variant Wish List

Offline Applejackgirl

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2012, 07:57:09 AM »
That is such a lovely photograph! I'm sorry to hear about your Tex! ;_; That's so sad!

I only have a variant which you already have, I'm afraid. I hope someone will be able to help <3
I would love to see her, just in case :)

Offline maycrestmom

• Trade Count: (+114)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2012, 08:54:21 AM »
too bad the only sparkle variant I have is a german so you and I are both looking for her UK counterpart... yeah, dreams are what sustain the wait.

My germans - primrose and serena - have small hair trims...

hey, I've started to expand my princess herd with rehairs = I'm loving my Tiffany in blue with tinsel - would that be something to consider?  I'd be happy to offer up a gift as I have a few extra US princesses - maybe rehair a sparkle as a custom nirvana??

loves me dem green ponies (thank you Lunar!)

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 02, 2012, 09:18:00 AM »
Good luck :) I wish I could help~ (but I don't have any the ponies you are looking for).

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Applejackgirl

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 02, 2012, 12:24:38 PM »
too bad the only sparkle variant I have is a german so you and I are both looking for her UK counterpart... yeah, dreams are what sustain the wait.

My germans - primrose and serena - have small hair trims...

hey, I've started to expand my princess herd with rehairs = I'm loving my Tiffany in blue with tinsel - would that be something to consider?  I'd be happy to offer up a gift as I have a few extra US princesses - maybe rehair a sparkle as a custom nirvana??
That's funny, I have started to buy some baits for just that purpose.  I mean if I can't buy them, then I will make some instead lol.  That would be awesome, how kind of you :)

Post Merge: December 02, 2012, 12:25:51 PM

Good luck :) I wish I could help~ (but I don't have any the ponies you are looking for).
Thank you for thinking of me, and I got a Star Wars chuckle out of it too, I thought when I read your note, "These are not the ponies you are looking for" (you know instead of droids, rofl)

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 02, 2012, 12:29:09 PM »
I was just thinking abour your stolen Spanish boy the other day and wondering if you'd been able to find him. I'm still so sorry that happened to you. Were you able to get your money back? I remember the seller didn't ship the way you'd requested.
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline Bibinettepony

• Tickle, the Rainbow Pegasus Queen
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 02, 2012, 01:56:13 PM »
very nice pic  ^.^ ^.^ good luck

and deeply sorry for your Tex  :cry: :cry:
MLP forever MLP pour toujours

Offline Applejackgirl

• Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 03, 2012, 05:02:24 PM »
I was just thinking abour your stolen Spanish boy the other day and wondering if you'd been able to find him. I'm still so sorry that happened to you. Were you able to get your money back? I remember the seller didn't ship the way you'd requested.
No, he hasn't come home, I keep looking on ebay and along the roads around home hoping that I find him one day, but I have my doubts.  I did get my money back, but it sucks, I would have much rather had my handsome boy and to think where he may have ended up breaks my heart.

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
« Reply #10 on: December 04, 2012, 07:29:06 AM »
i am sorry to hear tex has still not shown up :( i am glad you got your money back though :hug:

you have a beautiful princess collection :heart:

love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline Honeycomb

• Looking for BB brushes and bandannas!
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+137)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Wanted: MIB FT Baby Tic Tac Toe
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2012, 02:11:24 AM »
This is terrible, poor Texas. :(
The Princesses look lovely though, good luck on your search!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal