Pony Talk > The Dollhouse

Monster High rip offs.

(1/8) > >>

bagheera86:
I've found at china town, I won't say where abouts. A few dolls being sold in packaging almost exactly like monster high dolls packaging with clawdeen and frankie on the front. But the dolls look more like brat dolls in clothes that are similar to the MH girls.

Is it worth picking up and sending them to mattel? Or should I just take down the website next time i'm there, and maybe try to haggle for  A Gill/Jackson/Original Frankie in exchange for the infomation?  :lmao: If they said no I'd probably give it to them anyway because LOL plagarisim =  :argh: :|

MidoriKeiko:
Did u take any pics?

bagheera86:

--- Quote from: MidoriKeiko on April 06, 2012, 06:46:18 AM ---Did u take any pics?

--- End quote ---

No, I was trying to get it under the light cause my phone is crap but the clerk was onto me. all "no photos.', probably thought I was being shifty. the dolls aren't articulate at all though, just straight arms. they were $5 each. so I guess i'd have to buy it or be a bit more clever next time.

Wardah:
I wouldn't waste time sending it to them. Hasbro can't do anything about all the pony fakies so I doubt Mattel can do anything about these. They are probably just different enough to get away with it especially since they probably just have Bratz bodies. However there are a few people here that collect "wannabe" toys for the lulz that might be interested.

bagheera86:
Oh okay, i'll see if I can get one or two for them. I'll give it a shot anyway once i get one,  or maybe i'll just dob the store in, they had a few pirated movies as well.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version