collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Va_ShaMeras PACKAGE ARRIVED!!  (Read 3574 times)

Offline Snapdragon

• Trade Count: (+103)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Va_ShaMera rants about twinkle_pony
« Reply #15 on: July 17, 2012, 11:29:44 PM »
Oh wow, I wondered why this name sounded familiar - I had a bad run-in with twinkle_pony a month or two back, too! Here's a link to my topic: http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,295841.msg190277.html#msg190277

Basically, she and I had agreed on the sale, I'd even sent her my address and asked for her Paypal so I could pay her for them... and she sold the ponies out from under me. Within a day. Because she "didn't see" my PM.

Treat with caution!

EDIT because -
Hope your ponies show up soon..

unfortunately i had a problem with twinkle_pony too, but in that situation she was the buyer. I had hold ponies over 4 weeks for her and never got a payment. I had to tell others no as i was happy to put them on hold for the 1st one interested. In the end, a waiste of my time.

That's actually really, really funny (in a sad way), because she didn't even hold my ponies for me overnight. I sent her a PM one day, and the next day they were gone. Ironic, much? Sorry you got jerked around by her, it seems like she's showing up a lot in TS these days. :/
« Last Edit: July 17, 2012, 11:33:37 PM by Snapdragon »
Commissions and sales are currently closed due to pandemic.~*~Sales!~*~Want List ~*~JAFFACAKE!

Offline hokuspokus

• Undiscovered 8th pony in the 7TALES series
  • Trade Count: (+108)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Touch my plastic face
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 18, 2012, 02:29:39 PM »
Oh wow, I wondered why this name sounded familiar - I had a bad run-in with twinkle_pony a month or two back, too! Here's a link to my topic: http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,295841.msg190277.html#msg190277

Basically, she and I had agreed on the sale, I'd even sent her my address and asked for her Paypal so I could pay her for them... and she sold the ponies out from under me. Within a day. Because she "didn't see" my PM.

Treat with caution!

EDIT because -
Hope your ponies show up soon..

unfortunately i had a problem with twinkle_pony too, but in that situation she was the buyer. I had hold ponies over 4 weeks for her and never got a payment. I had to tell others no as i was happy to put them on hold for the 1st one interested. In the end, a waiste of my time.

That's actually really, really funny (in a sad way), because she didn't even hold my ponies for me overnight. I sent her a PM one day, and the next day they were gone. Ironic, much? Sorry you got jerked around by her, it seems like she's showing up a lot in TS these days. :/

Ha, that's indeed some sad fun there, Snap! ;) I've seen your topic at the time you've posted it and responded. Not really fair. I am so sorry to be so negative about Twinklepony but i've seen several issues from different members with her. I just wouldn't do business again, well, not putting things on hold or buy from her. Based on my own experience with her as well as the stories i've read.

Offline Eternia

• Trade Count: (+92)
  • MOC Mimic
  • The girliest
    • View Profile
    • Oat Couture
« Reply #17 on: July 19, 2012, 10:12:13 AM »
Could your package be stuck in customs? if they get ahold of it, it could take weeks longer!
My Wantlist! Connect with me! Facebook Tumblr Flickr Instagram=oatcouturepony & charmingplastics
No girly swap this year!

Offline Endocat

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 19, 2012, 02:31:14 PM »
Hi there, a friends parcel just took almost 3 months to get here so there is still hope.  Fingers crossed for you!

Most Wanted: retro release Starshine

Offline hannaliten

• Trade Count: (+292)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 19, 2012, 03:40:17 PM »
I had a bad experience with Twinkle_Pony as well. We traded MH dolls and she sent me a loose doll in a way to small bubble mailer. He was bent in half (!!!) and his face had been damaged by his shoes! She refunded me the trade value, but it took a month and a half and several PMs and Paypal requests.

Offline hokuspokus

• Undiscovered 8th pony in the 7TALES series
  • Trade Count: (+108)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Touch my plastic face
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 21, 2012, 03:10:51 PM »
Any update, VA_Sha? really hope you have good news girl! :hug:

Offline ponylady

• Trade Count: (+34)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 21, 2012, 03:36:17 PM »
It's disappointing to hear that so many of you have had issues.  :cry:

Va_ShaMera when is the last time you spoke with her?
:glitter:visitors can't see pics , please register or login
:glitter:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thanks LordBlumiere  :heart: for my Baby Believe!
I love Ohio Meat Pie

Offline sundaygirl

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • So Soft Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2012, 02:08:10 AM »
Do you have any proof for shipping from her, like a shipping number or receit? In that case it could be stuck in custom. But if she just claims to have shipped the ponies I would be more worried. Not saying that the parcel couldn't be stuck somewhere anyway, but we don't know that. And it is a lot of money so I understand that you are concerned.

Offline balletpot

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Avatar: Childhood Bow-Tie in a new outfit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2012, 05:27:41 PM »
Was it sent via surface mail? That can take a while. I think it was her I bought some ponies from in May and they got here about a week ago, so it took them about two months to get to Sweden from Canada.
« Last Edit: July 22, 2012, 05:33:46 PM by balletpot »

Va_ShaMera

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #24 on: July 25, 2012, 06:50:55 AM »
week 10 and no ponies. Getting more worried about it because i am in the middle of being evicted and the thought of them finally turning up after i have moved out is not  helping.
I have pleaded for any details and only get assured that they should be on their way.

Offline HawaiianRain

• Guardian of Imagination
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: July 25, 2012, 08:43:40 AM »
yeah, I'm going to speak up here as well. I had a transaction with her and sadly her communication is pretty bad. I ended up having to ask another member on here that twinkle did a purchase with to see when she paid and what date she shipped out the ponies to her. Come to find out, she didn't ship until 9 days after receiving payment form us.

I also had to contact her to ask twinkle if she had even sent them out.

I then contact twinkle directly and asked her about a ship date. She didn't bother to reply. My package arrived three days later after that.

Here's how it went:

Payment made May 9th, 2012 for ponies - twinkle confirms same day via PM.

May 21, 2012- I contact twinkle to see if she shipped them out.

May 22, 2012- She lets me know they have been sent out. No date given, just that they have been sent.

May 27, 2012- I contacted another member on here who had dealt with her recently. Only to find out she paid same time I did. Stated she didn't ship out her ponies until May 18th when she paid on May 9th like me.

June 8, 2012- I PM twinkle to let her know that the ponies had not arrived yet and to see when she actually shipped them out. No response and yes I did check to she if she had been online within that time. Yes, she was.

June 11, 2012- I PM twinkle again to ask where the ponies are. about two hours later, the ponies arrive.

So her communication is very poor. I wouldn't deal with her again unless she steps this up and puts on her A game on.

Sorry you are having to wait so long ShaMera. I wish she would communicate a little better with you.

Offline balletpot

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Prom Queen Sweetheart Sister Pony
  • Avatar: Childhood Bow-Tie in a new outfit.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: July 25, 2012, 01:01:16 PM »
I don't think 10 weeks, or more, from Canada to New Zealand for many ponies is a long time if it was sent via surface mail. I've tried googling how long it takes but can't find much. When I got my ponies from Twinkle I googled and found out that it takes 2-3 months from Canada to the UK via surface mail. It took my ponies two months to get to me.

I was about to get ponies from another Canadian and asked about surface mail. She said that it is a bit unreliable since it really travels with whatever transportation that has free space to take it and it can get lost as well as get stuck in customs.

I found this on a jeans forum by someone located in Australia: "I have recieved surface mail from Germany and the US. Germany took 4 and a half months to get to Australia while the US one took around 3 and a half... HATE surface mail with a passion"

I hope you get your ponies on time! Best wishes.

Va_ShaMera

Re: Va_ShaMera has a Life change **Update**
« Reply #27 on: July 26, 2012, 04:37:58 PM »
updated 1st post.
sooommeeee Daayyy my Ponies will coooommeee!! ( i hope)

Offline teresat

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Pony Cow
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: July 26, 2012, 04:43:23 PM »
 :hug:

Hope things get better soon and your ponies turn up soon!
:biggrin: >_<^.^

Va_ShaMera

« Reply #29 on: August 13, 2012, 07:11:42 AM »
week 13 and still no ponies.
Should i give up?

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal