collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Portrait comission wanted.  (Read 264 times)

Offline bagheera86

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Portrait comission wanted.
« on: March 01, 2013, 04:26:55 AM »
Hi guys,

I'm looking for someone who can do portraits, preferbly not digital but real materials, tradtional art. My grandmother is going, and I've been aware of this for  a while but I've been in denial, and I was wondering if anyone can do a painting/something for me of the two best friends in my life?

I didn't think her passing would affect me, since my grand fathers didn't. But I can tell with my random waves of emotion that it will. And I want something that's solely mine to remember her by.

If you're interested, I do have something in mind. Just pm me with examples of your work, and I'll let you know i it's what I'm looking for. I want something to hang on my wall. I'll need to do time payments, since in denial whatever money I save for such things, I spent on something stupid. I thought I could do it myself but, I just don't have the skill.

Thank you, sorry if this was posted in the wrong area.

[moving to art - kaoskat]
« Last Edit: March 01, 2013, 06:52:13 AM by kaoskat »

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
Re: Portrait comission wanted.
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2013, 04:58:10 PM »
You can check the commissions artist thread and see if there's anyone whose style works for you.  I just commissioned a watercolor of my dogs from flowersinherhair and it's just amazing.  But we have a lot of talented artists who should be able to help you.

I'm so sorry to hear about your grandma, that's so hard.  :(  :hug:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Offline Iceglider

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Mommy, Artist, Roleplayer
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/creaturepainter
Re: Portrait comission wanted.
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2013, 04:45:56 PM »
I'm not sure what you are looking for in a portrait. I am a fine artist and graphic designer. I specialize in wildlife, but I can to portraits as well. You can look at my website www.bethanykennedy.com and my Deviantart account is here http://fuzzycreaturepainter.deviantart.com/ There is at least 3 examples of people I have painted. I am sorry about your grandmother.  I can also refer you to other fine artists who specialize in portraits if you wish. I hope you find the perfect artist for this special momento.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal