collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

• Dot Guests: 537
  • Dot Hidden: 0
  • Dot Users: 0

There aren't any users online.

Author Topic: What made you smile today?  (Read 267099 times)

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
Re: What made you smile today?
« Reply #2340 on: January 26, 2024, 02:57:10 PM »
Aww <3

An early access game I've been playing since the beginning added a feature I suggested in the latest update :D
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2341 on: February 03, 2024, 12:02:23 PM »
I got my taxes done this morning.

Offline Lady Frostbite

• Trade Count: (+4)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • Absolutely Abbeylicious!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2342 on: February 04, 2024, 02:15:48 PM »
I won a giveaway in a growing group I'm in, I'll receive 10 packs of seeds!  ; :green:

Signature image artwork done by the talented Starscout!
MLP Gameloft game friend code : 29c831

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #2343 on: February 06, 2024, 08:39:53 AM »
Yay! Free seeds are always good :D

I placed an order for a NECA figure Pinhead a while ago. It was coming from Japan so I figured it would take a while. It's been so long I nearly forgot about it but I got it yesterday :D

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Rainlove The Pegasus

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2344 on: February 06, 2024, 03:08:38 PM »
Today, something actually good happened to me this morning before school started. I usually like to get the free juice boxes and snacks we have in the breakfast line, there's this basket or bucket whatever kids don't want something and it's got something I want I'll take it. I was waiting around acting like I wasn't paying attention to what I wanted to do, and somebody that goes in the line every day who obviously sees me, he asked "do you want something from the line? I can get you something if you want?" And I said no thank you I'm good I already ate breakfast. I just like to get the free stuff. I thought wow people actually care.
Rainlove
The
Pegasus

Sig by Starscout!

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2345 on: February 07, 2024, 03:41:47 PM »
Finishing my knitting project!!! It's a pair of leg-warmers & I got them matching!!! The yarn is a self-stripe so that wasn't easy to get done but wi a bit of wrangling I did it!!! They took the best part of 3 balls of yarn to make. I'm wearing them now & they're so cosy, adding that extra bit of warmth to my lower leggies!!! They reach from my ankle to above the knee, wi a short ribbing band at the ankle & a big one at the knee area, tapering up in between. And they FIT!!!
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2347 on: February 09, 2024, 08:13:21 AM »
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #2348 on: February 09, 2024, 10:57:45 AM »
They look so warm and cozy!

edit, later: My smile - I bought an Aeropress for coffee, a grinder, and whole beans (Dunkin' Donuts original for now). I had to add a lot of water to what the Aeropress made, but my cup is larger. I thought it would taste watered down but it's delicious. I guess it's supposed to make an espresso amount and you can add water to it if you want. It's sooooooo good. It smells good and tastes good. I wanted some good black coffee for a few days and while it's not really strong it's just so good. I was a bit conservative with the whole beans because I didn't want to make too much. Next time I'll use two scoops of beans for one whole scoop of grounds.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2024, 04:44:33 PM by BlackCurtains »

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponybookworm

• MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2350 on: February 10, 2024, 02:37:25 AM »
Cheers peeps!!! It's a chunky yarn so deffo warm!!!

BC: I have a cafetiere at home & a pour-over cup thingie. I line the cup thingie wi unbleached paper, use a gorgeous coffee grinder to grind my beans (I get fairly traded beans), the grounds go in the cafetiere jug, then I add the hot water. They steep for a minute or two, then pour through the cup thingie into my mug. The unbleached paper catches the grounds & can be composted along wi them. The result is delicious!!!
I've heard about Aeropresses & they're meant to be good too, as well as reducing half that time I spend. Enjoy xxx

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #2351 on: February 11, 2024, 03:37:16 PM »
This is a ridiculous one, but there were apparently a bunch of tv shows on tonight around old kids' tv shows, though mostly just a bit before I remember. It sparked a conversation and a bit of a dig into memory lane and the various shows I watched as a kid.

The reason this is posted here is that for years I have been trying to remember the name of a show I loved as a kid, which was a time travel quiz/adventure game in which the kids travelled back in time on a double decker bus. Today, I finally found it. It's called Time Busters and it aired between 1993 and 1995. I feel complete xD.

I remember it used to air on a Saturday morning.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #2352 on: February 13, 2024, 10:02:55 AM »
Today is Fettisdag/shroveltuesday/MardiGras/Pancake Tuesday and in Sweden the day we eat semlor! Is is a pastry made of a bun, a filling with almond paste and topped with whipped cream and we eat millions of them today. I got one at work, the office had bought really delicious ones and now when I checked into the hotel they offered too! So I got two semlor today! :biggrin:

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #2353 on: February 13, 2024, 01:15:20 PM »
I have a weird relationship with pancake day. I was born on Pancake Day in 1982, so all other pancake days feel like imposters to me xD It's more common for it to fall on this week, and it's only ever been on my birthday once since I was born (the next time, I'll be in my eighties, apparently O.O) but still, to me my birthday is always pancake day :D

We don't always have pancakes on my birthday, depending what else we're doing, but it's normal to have them close to then, rather than on whatever they decide to make Shrove Tuesday each year xD.

We do make pancakes here. Nice ones.... But in our house, not till next week.

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #2354 on: February 14, 2024, 05:41:59 AM »
I can understand that. As a kid I didn't understand how one year moms birthday was on Midsummer and not the rest and Easter moving around. We don't eat pancakes on this day, but our tradition with semlor stems back to the 1670s :). Some years ago it was even illegal to eat them on any other day than fettisdag (fat tuesday). We do however have a waffle day, cinnamonbun day, chocolateball day, kladdkakday (like sticky cake.. it's a chocolatecake but very gooey) etc, etc.. we love our pastries :biggrin:.

I came home from my 24 hour shift, 25 and a half hour since I was home last and Majsan was so happy to see me. She is so doggy like.. we snuggled for a bit and then she would zoom around the home like crazy!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal