collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Starlight Studios wings and Paradise Estate!  (Read 35 times)

Offline ZeldaTheSwordsman

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • "Death to Eclipse" protests DA's dumb new UI
    • View Profile
Starlight Studios wings and Paradise Estate!
« on: Today at 07:27:56 AM »
So, I got two pony things in on Friday.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

The first was this set of Starlight Studios repro flutter pony wings. Been eyeing them for ages, and finally sprung for some.

And I'm very glad I did. I gave them to Rosedust, and my word do they look stunning! Definitely need to get another dozen sets.

Here's a comparison with the homemade pair she previously had.

The other thing... is big.

I occasionally browse for Paradise Estate listings to wishlist, with the faint hope of somehow finding a relative bargain. This time, that hope was granted: A decently-complete Paradise Estate, for $170. It was local pickup only (which I can understand with this behemoth of a playset), but the location was in a town fairly close to mine. There was the slight issue of the fact that I still don't drive yet (despite being 32) and have to rely on others for rides, but thankfully the seller was very accommodating. They were happy to drive it to my place and drop it off, since it was only a short trip. And so I bought it, they dropped it off Friday evening, and I am very happy. I've been wanting Paradise Estate ever since finding out about it, and now I finally do. It was worth both the money and having to rearrange my shelves a bit to make room to store the sections. As an added bonus, the lot included a Lullabye Nursery crib and bathtub (although strictly speaking the tub is the wrong color for the dresser and shelf in mine; anyone want to trade?)

The set is missing about half the furniture, but it was still a great deal. I am very much chuffed to have gotten my hands on it.
should be perma-moderated

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
Re: Starlight Studios wings and Paradise Estate!
« Reply #1 on: Today at 07:42:14 AM »
wow congrats!  yes it is big.  bigger than expected, that's what everyone always says
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal