collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: EqG Forgotten Friendship - Who's Seen it?  (Read 2178 times)

Offline StarSwirl05

• Pearlized G3 Prototype Pony
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • Njyugioh
Re: EqG Forgotten Friendship - Who's Seen it?
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2018, 05:58:46 AM »
But what about the human world Sunset. Did pony!Sunset get rid of her double in the first movie and I just forgot because that movie was bad? :lol:
I swear I read somewhere that there were never two Sunsets because it was PoneSun's "destiny" to go to the human world, but that seems like a cheap explanation.  :P C'mon, let them meet!
Especially since both Twilight have already met despite what was said in the 1st movie.

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
Re: EqG Forgotten Friendship - Who's Seen it?
« Reply #16 on: February 28, 2018, 06:44:44 AM »
I didn't watch it, but I did watch the clip where

Spoiler
Sunset Shimmer reunited with Princess Celestia

which was cute.

I can't really get into EQG because I just can't fathom why someone would want to be a human stuck in high school as opposed to a magical pony.  I'm very lukewarm about "High school!  Isn't is SO GREAT??" franchises in general.  Although I realize I am not in the target demographic for this kind of thing, so fair enough.

Maybe that's why I think Sunset is so boring. She had demonic powers and she chose to be a school bully? And then she chose to just be in school. She's a minor, how does she even manage to live all by herself? Being a demon and terrorizing the human world to achieve world domination vs being an orphan dependant on and obsessed with your friends.
I get that moral lesson had to be in there somewhere but damn, Sunset is a rather sad character. Dead parents, forever 14, some kind of Avatar on Pandora cross-species romance. Lol!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal