collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Poll

Baby Pink Sunsparkle

have her
20 (55.6%)
want her
6 (16.7%)
new to me
5 (13.9%)
army
1 (2.8%)
passing today
4 (11.1%)

Total Members Voted: 32

Voting closed: November 14, 2020, 10:42:25 AM

Author Topic: POTD 11/9/2020 Baby Pink Sunsparkle  (Read 1361 times)

Offline mlp4me

• Nanu Nanu Orkan Pony
  • Trade Count: (+111)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • A Happy Pony Day To You!
    • View Profile
POTD 11/9/2020 Baby Pink Sunsparkle
« on: November 09, 2020, 10:42:25 AM »
Happy Monday!
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
mlw.org

Do you have her? Your thoughts? Share some more pics!

I have two of her currently and really like G3 babies!

G4 customs 4 sale
     Wants: Jamie Dornanvisitors can't see pics , please register or login
Hey, a girl can dream, right?

Offline The-Extravagant-Pony

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
Re: POTD 11/9/2020 Baby Pink Sunsparkle
« Reply #1 on: November 09, 2020, 11:04:35 AM »
She’s cute ! I sadly don’t have her :|

Offline Ragamuffin

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
    • Tumblr
« Reply #2 on: November 09, 2020, 11:18:28 AM »
I wish I had her! Just looking at her fills me with nostalgia. I wonder if I'd feel the same way if I got her? The other G3s in my collection that I had as a kid don't give off the same Feeling. Not even Sunny Daze and Cotton Candy, two of my firsts.

Offline Mlp Sunsparkle

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • Sparkles are great, but Sunsparkles are better!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 09, 2020, 12:11:07 PM »
She is my favourite pony! I adore her sweet face, symbol and colours! Along with round n round, I have an army of her, I believe there are 46(?) in total! 44 regular babies (I think!), 1 fakie, and 1 giant plush made by pinkittywinks! After my first in 2012, I said she was special and I wouldn’t get another unless I found one carbooting etc. And if I did, I’d start an army! I was given one along with my butterfly island in 2016, so I started it up!

This will sound crackers, my apologies!
I’ve had a bit of a strange ride with my original one enough, and I’ll sound completely insane(if it hadn’t experienced it I would be sceptical too, but I can assure you that it happened, and I was so freaked by it that I didn’t want to be around her alone for a good few years. I wouldn’t even sit in the pony room if it wasn’t daylight.

*I sound a bonkers so I’ll put it in a spoiler*

Spoiler
The browny discoloured one in the middle was my first. She came off eBay for 99p to my friend. Eventually she decided to sell some of the ponies and I bought her for £1. I’m going to sound like a crackpot here, but she always felt a little off. From the moment the envelope was opened by my friend, and despite knowing her name, “Kylie” came straight to me. After bringing her home I was a bit scared of her and she often ended up buried in the bottom of the pony bag. After a year I started to play with her more, and a lot of strange things went on around her. Things went missing, showed up in odd places, odd sounds, tv turning on/off, objects appearing out of nowhere.

My most recent (probable) coincidence was with a book. I collected the rainbow magic series as a kid and had all that they had released at the time. I kept a few of my favourites, and a lot of the bigger special ones. These big ones have always lived on the bookshelf outside my bedroom. Well, one morning I opened the pony room wardrobe and guess what fell to my feet. “Kylie the carnival fairy”. These books were never ever stored in my wardrobe, I genuinely have no clue how it got in there. A bit weird how it shared a name with her!

The strangest experiences that I vividly remember were:
I used to keep some of the ponies on my bedside, led down on a blanket and I’d tuck them in. Kylie was one of them. I remember waking up at some time in the early morning (3 ish? I never checked) and immediately being drawn to the bedside. She was stood up. She moved forward, then fell down off the edge. As soon as I put her back I fell straight asleep.

After this experience, I had another odd night. I woke up crying my eyes out. After what happened before, I decided to grab Kylie off the bedside. Before you could say stop there were no tears, nothing, like it hadn’t happened. I was pretty freaked out, and ever since I’ve kept her by my side. I don’t know what’s up, if anything, but I can’t say out of more than 1000 used ponies I’ve ever encountered anything like it.

Pretty army (all but 2 pictured)

Giant Sunny

Video link for cute closeup!

Sunsparkle x

Sig made by: Sapphire Rain
Instagram: mlp_sunsparkle

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2020, 12:22:43 PM »
I have one but at before she joined my herd someone cut her mane and tail really short. They also drew on her nds with ink.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline MintyMyndi

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Colorswirl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2020, 12:51:02 PM »
I have her. Her tiny little hoof heart tickles me. Mine's been nibbled a bit, but not too bad. She's nice otherwise. I may also have her charm, but it may also be Kimono's (I don't have my childhood Kimono charm to compare it to, sadly). It was around a fakie's neck at a thrift store. I didn't want the fakie, and it was on pretty tightly... I had to discreetly decapitate her to get it off. Don't worry, I re-assembled her and she was no worse for the wear! I just thought that it was funny... "I like your necklace, so lemme just remove your head for a moment..."

I remember that the G3 Rereleases Encyclopedia had an oddball Pink Sunsparkle with pink in the front of her hair on their front page, asking for more info about her. If I remember correctly, she was found in the Netherlands (don't quote me on that!), so perhaps was a regional variant. Sadly, no conclusion was reached before the site died. She puzzles me to this day. I don't even know if she was one-of-a-kind or not. I don't mean to highjack this thread with another one of my mysteries, but... Does anyone have her or know anything about her?
Here's my ACNH creator code. I thought I might share it, since I have quite a few pony designs.
MA-2882-9995-3504

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2020, 01:04:14 PM »
Have her and have seen many of her!
Sunsparkle, I love your army and your story!
« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 01:07:39 PM by tailrustedtealeaf »

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2020, 01:54:03 PM »
Have, & the castle!!!

I also have a giant 3ft Pink Kittywinks Custom plush, but not of this Pony.

Sunsparkle lol. That's a lot of her!!!
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

Offline Shaymin568

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Big Brother Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2020, 01:58:03 PM »
I remember having her! The castle that she came with also had Baby Roomperini packed in.

Offline SkyCakes

• Trade Count: (+108)
    • View Profile
    • My Customs
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2020, 02:11:29 PM »
I do have her and alot of her sisters they are very cute. I couldnt say no to baby G3s.

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2020, 02:18:05 PM »
I got her earlier this year at the swapmeet. Initially to trade, but she grew on me and I decided to keep her. She's rather cute in person.
She is my favourite pony! I adore her sweet face, symbol and colours! Along with round n round, I have an army of her, I believe there are 46(?) in total! 44 regular babies (I think!), 1 fakie, and 1 giant plush made by pinkittywinks! After my first in 2012, I said she was special and I wouldn’t get another unless I found one carbooting etc. And if I did, I’d start an army! I was given one along with my butterfly island in 2016, so I started it up!

This will sound crackers, my apologies!
I’ve had a bit of a strange ride with my original one enough, and I’ll sound completely insane(if it hadn’t experienced it I would be sceptical too, but I can assure you that it happened, and I was so freaked by it that I didn’t want to be around her alone for a good few years. I wouldn’t even sit in the pony room if it wasn’t daylight.

*I sound a bonkers so I’ll put it in a spoiler*

Spoiler
The browny discoloured one in the middle was my first. She came off eBay for 99p to my friend. Eventually she decided to sell some of the ponies and I bought her for £1. I’m going to sound like a crackpot here, but she always felt a little off. From the moment the envelope was opened by my friend, and despite knowing her name, “Kylie” came straight to me. After bringing her home I was a bit scared of her and she often ended up buried in the bottom of the pony bag. After a year I started to play with her more, and a lot of strange things went on around her. Things went missing, showed up in odd places, odd sounds, tv turning on/off, objects appearing out of nowhere.

My most recent (probable) coincidence was with a book. I collected the rainbow magic series as a kid and had all that they had released at the time. I kept a few of my favourites, and a lot of the bigger special ones. These big ones have always lived on the bookshelf outside my bedroom. Well, one morning I opened the pony room wardrobe and guess what fell to my feet. “Kylie the carnival fairy”. These books were never ever stored in my wardrobe, I genuinely have no clue how it got in there. A bit weird how it shared a name with her!

The strangest experiences that I vividly remember were:
I used to keep some of the ponies on my bedside, led down on a blanket and I’d tuck them in. Kylie was one of them. I remember waking up at some time in the early morning (3 ish? I never checked) and immediately being drawn to the bedside. She was stood up. She moved forward, then fell down off the edge. As soon as I put her back I fell straight asleep.

After this experience, I had another odd night. I woke up crying my eyes out. After what happened before, I decided to grab Kylie off the bedside. Before you could say stop there were no tears, nothing, like it hadn’t happened. I was pretty freaked out, and ever since I’ve kept her by my side. I don’t know what’s up, if anything, but I can’t say out of more than 1000 used ponies I’ve ever encountered anything like it.

Pretty army (all but 2 pictured)

Giant Sunny

Video link for cute closeup!

Sunsparkle x

Wait,  what do you mean she moved towards you? You don't sound bonkers. That is pretty frightening. I would not keep anything like that around.   :shocked:
« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 02:33:11 PM by Leave a Whisper »
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline SunPony

• Trade Count: (+49)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2020, 03:19:10 PM »
I don't really like G3 babies but somehow she's very endearing!?
Thanks to Shimmlight for the new avatar image  :biggrin:

Offline Esbayne

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • I can die happy when there's a G1 scented perfume.
    • View Profile
    • ArtStation
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2020, 08:34:36 PM »
She was my very first baby pony as a kid. :D Very nostalgic for me, love her!

LONG LIVE HEARTSPRINKLE
 https://mh-merch.com/checklist/122/ visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Esbayne on PonyIsland.net as well.
:art: :relaxed: visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 :frolic: :silly:

Offline LadyAmalthea

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 09, 2020, 09:38:34 PM »
I'm not usually a fan of G3 babies; their proportions are weird to me, their feet/legs too big or something, but this one is cuter than most. I probably won't go out of my way to seek her out, but I want the castle she came with, and I won't be heartbroken if she comes with it when I find one  :lol:

Offline Poster

• Colorswirl Pony
  • Beeeee fliiiiies!
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 09, 2020, 09:43:59 PM »
Got her! I think she's from that time when I found a whole bunch of G3s at Vintage Stock. Good times. :biggrin:

She's currently my favorite G3 baby pony--she's just so shimmery and pretty!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal