collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ever After High Dolls General Discussion Thread  (Read 93606 times)

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
Re: Ever After High Dolls General Discussion Thread
« Reply #780 on: June 29, 2015, 11:07:40 AM »
Thank you! I love Farrah Goodfairy especially, although they're all nice! 

I am fascinated by the one with the deer antlers...is that one of the Pixies?

Welcome ;) and yes, she's a pixie.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: June 29, 2015, 11:23:01 AM »
I really like Farrah Goodfairy  :) 

Ponyfan
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: June 29, 2015, 02:05:21 PM »
STOP IT! You're going to KILL ME! I'm going to have to eat Dollar Store mac and cheese for a YEAR after seeing these girls!

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: June 30, 2015, 04:28:25 AM »
STOP IT! You're going to KILL ME! I'm going to have to eat Dollar Store mac and cheese for a YEAR after seeing these girls!

:lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:
I hear ya!   *reaches for shopping list and crosses out all expensive items... and  then plans to check the on sale sections...*   :P

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: June 30, 2015, 08:53:41 AM »

Sorry ;)

I know how you feel. I was thinking that I will die bankrupt, in the gutter and covered in dolls.

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: June 30, 2015, 12:30:44 PM »

Sorry ;)

I know how you feel. I was thinking that I will die bankrupt, in the gutter and covered in dolls.

"She died as she lived...with a big smile on her face and not a farthing to her name."

Offline rayedelsol

• Trade Count: (+29)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #786 on: June 30, 2015, 05:21:08 PM »
So I find tumbler infuriatingly confusing, LOL.  Who are the new characters?  Especially the one you posted on your blog Raye?

I'm sorry I just now got back to this thread. I see you got your answer. She is Justine Dancer.

I like to post the stuff on my website for people that don't like tumblr or other forms of social media, but Mattel has asked me not to post leaked material. I was only able to post those photos with Mattel's permission. My contact is currently on vacation, but when he gets back (I think tomorrow) I will probably get permission to go ahead and post everything that I have.

Offline dashesndots

• Trade Count: (+86)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
    • My facebook Art page
« Reply #787 on: June 30, 2015, 06:02:22 PM »
So I find tumbler infuriatingly confusing, LOL.  Who are the new characters?  Especially the one you posted on your blog Raye?

I'm sorry I just now got back to this thread. I see you got your answer. She is Justine Dancer.

I like to post the stuff on my website for people that don't like tumblr or other forms of social media, but Mattel has asked me not to post leaked material. I was only able to post those photos with Mattel's permission. My contact is currently on vacation, but when he gets back (I think tomorrow) I will probably get permission to go ahead and post everything that I have.

That's fine, Raye, I totally understand.  I just didn't recognize her design, so I wondered who she was supposed to be.  Your website and reviews are awesome, btw!  Thanks for doing them!

Offline rayedelsol

• Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #788 on: June 30, 2015, 06:48:04 PM »
That's fine, Raye, I totally understand.  I just didn't recognize her design, so I wondered who she was supposed to be.  Your website and reviews are awesome, btw!  Thanks for doing them!

Thank you so much!!! I kind of want to get into video reviews, too, but I hate the way I sound recorded. I started to do a video for Gooliope, but I really need a camera with a front-facing screen to be happy with the final product.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: July 01, 2015, 03:55:51 AM »
My contact is currently on vacation, but when he gets back (I think tomorrow) I will probably get permission to go ahead and post everything that I have.

wait what?! :faint:  your contact should sooo not  be allowed to go on vacation without giving you permission to post and show us all the awesome new stuff first  :silly:   :P
ok... so ..um.. is it tomorrow yet  where you live?   :bateyes:  :lovey:

Sorry ;)

"She died as she lived...with a big smile on her face and not a farthing to her name."

:rofl: 

:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline rayedelsol

• Phoebe Nix
    • View Profile
    • tumblr
« Reply #790 on: July 02, 2015, 03:52:40 PM »
My contact is currently on vacation, but when he gets back (I think tomorrow) I will probably get permission to go ahead and post everything that I have.

wait what?! :faint:  your contact should sooo not  be allowed to go on vacation without giving you permission to post and show us all the awesome new stuff first  :silly:   :P
ok... so ..um.. is it tomorrow yet  where you live?   :bateyes:  :lovey:

He may have been sick, I chatted with him today and he didn't seem too well.

Anyways! The images have been posted on the website! PLEASE please please help me out and leave a comment on the bottom of the page :)
http://rayedelsol.com/ever-after-high-fall-2015spring-2016-lineup/

QueenGusty

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #791 on: July 02, 2015, 04:11:40 PM »
Mira's dress is to DIE for!

Waitjustonecottonpickingminute....Mira Shards...mirror shards and she has a face mold that's identical to Raven's :O!!!!
Carrie

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: July 03, 2015, 06:28:04 PM »
Thank you so much for posting!! I am so flipping excited for croquet Lizzy. Do you know when the set is coming out and if it's an exclusive?

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: July 04, 2015, 05:08:51 AM »
WANT WANT WANT WANT!!!!!!! *grabby hands x 1,000,000,000,000,000,000*  :dribble:  the only thing I'm not so keen on are the forest pixies but all the rest - yep want!  especially the dragon games dolls , Mira and the sigs. I sooo want there to be a movie for the DG set and a novel like the first 3 by Shannon hale too! :lovey:  :lovey:  :lovey:
PS - sorry to know that your contact wasn't very well Raye  -   oh and I left a comment on your page :hug: :)

I can see I am going to be broke forever..... :lol:

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: July 04, 2015, 10:59:57 PM »
WANT WANT WANT WANT!!!!!!! *grabby hands x 1,000,000,000,000,000,000*  :dribble:  the only thing I'm not so keen on are the forest pixies but all the rest - yep want!  especially the dragon games dolls , Mira and the sigs. I sooo want there to be a movie for the DG set and a novel like the first 3 by Shannon hale too! :lovey:  :lovey:  :lovey:
PS - sorry to know that your contact wasn't very well Raye  -   oh and I left a comment on your page :hug: :)

I can see I am going to be broke forever..... :lol:

I'm with you on the Pixie situation. But I am super duper happy every time I see a doll I DON'T need. I think the Dragon Games is getting a movie, am I right? I miss Shannan Hale's writing too :( I'll read the other stuff they release but I really liked the first 3 novels the best.

Yah. My 'sig only' rule is toast.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal