collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ever After High Dolls General Discussion Thread  (Read 93626 times)

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Ever After High Dolls General Discussion Thread
« Reply #375 on: February 01, 2015, 01:18:07 AM »
Raye is brilliant! I hope she's able to make Ginger's ring and bracelet :D

If anyone is interested in the Getting Fairest line, Toys R Us online has them for $14.98 :) That's the cheapest I've ever seen them (my Target has them for $26.99!!!)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #376 on: February 01, 2015, 06:25:37 AM »
Thanks :lovey:   Yeah its weird that Ginger is the only doll so far not to have a bracelet or a ring. I'd like her to have both. I forgot to mention the no ring thing yesterday :facepalm: Hopefully Raye can make them - I would imagine that they are fiddly to make though since they are so tiny! :yikes:
I'm hoping that Mattel aren't going to start simplifying all the sig dolls. I love the detail.

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #377 on: February 01, 2015, 04:36:45 PM »

If anyone is interested in the Getting Fairest line, Toys R Us online has them for $14.98 :) That's the cheapest I've ever seen them (my Target has them for $26.99!!!)

$27 for a GF doll??? That's madness! Unless you are in the Uk, then it's a steal. :(

Seriously though, they need a budget line that is budget priced and their regular line needs to stay the same level of awesome. Have you guys seen the new budgety rereleases they are coming out with? It's really sad.

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #378 on: February 01, 2015, 06:40:33 PM »
The budgety sig dolls? Yeah, I saw those on the MHA :( No stockings for Apple, no briars on Briar's stockings, hair not fixed up, no jewelry, Dex without his scarf. Mattel, don't do this to us!!!! :cry:

Though on a happier note and speaking of Dex... I bought one from ebay yesterday! He should be here around the 5th and I'm so excited :frolic:
My Wish List

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #379 on: February 02, 2015, 03:18:55 AM »

$27 for a GF doll??? That's madness! Unless you are in the Uk, then it's a steal. :(

Seriously though, they need a budget line that is budget priced and their regular line needs to stay the same level of awesome. Have you guys seen the new budgety rereleases they are coming out with? It's really sad.

Too true about the UK prices comment hun :(

The budgety sig dolls? Yeah, I saw those on the MHA :( No stockings for Apple, no briars on Briar's stockings, hair not fixed up, no jewelry, Dex without his scarf. Mattel, don't do this to us!!!! :cry:

UGH!!! I hadn't heard of this as I'm not on MHA (I'm not into MH TBH) . It doesn't surprise me but it really reaaaaaally disappoints me. Kind of explains the jewelry-less Ginger and Kitty not having her armwarmers though :sad:  :cloud:  :mad:   ... :throw: @ Mattel.  they ruined their Barbie and Disney dolls and now they are going that way with EAH too? :cry: 
Does anyone here or on MHA actually have contacts in Mattel to tell them how we feel about this? :what:

Post Merge: February 02, 2015, 03:20:27 AM

Oh and congrats on getting Dex!  :cheer:  :frolic:  :squee:   sorry I was so busy ranting about cheapo Mattel that I didnt type congrats first :blush:
« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 03:20:27 AM by Ringlets »

:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #380 on: February 02, 2015, 04:57:06 AM »
Oh goodness, I hope they don't turn out like Mattel's Disney dolls!! :faint: The quality is so bad they look like fakie dolls >_<

And thanks! I'm so excited to get him! Still haven't seen him in stores ever. Went to Target, TJ Maxx, Toys R Us, Books a Million and Wal-Mart the other day looking for discounted dolls and everything was still full priced. I really want Holly and Poppy but I don't want to pay $30-$37 for them XD
My Wish List

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #381 on: February 02, 2015, 01:21:02 PM »
Congrats on Dex! He was my first EAH boy and I just love him :) His crown never wants to stay on though XD

Ringlets, I know someone is 'in' with Mattel on the MHA but truthfully they read their emails from anyone. I've gotten some really nice responses to my (nicely-worded) complaints about Lizzie from actual humans. I know Kitty's lack of arm warmers was an error. She was supposed to come with them. She was supposed to be released in December but they held her back to fix them AND THEN DIDN'T FIX THEM :facepalm: . So far it looks like the new releases will have a lot of detail but the re-releases will have minimal detail. I'd be okay with this if LIZZIE HAD EVER BEEN RELEASED. Most people have never seen her in a store. Anyway, it seems like they may be cheaper than the original release one.

Random note: I am so dying for Rosabella.

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #382 on: February 02, 2015, 02:45:13 PM »
I think Lizzie is finally starting to see a wider release-  there are a bunch now on Amazon for $21 which is downright reasonable.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #383 on: February 02, 2015, 03:58:46 PM »
Ringlets, I know someone is 'in' with Mattel on the MHA but truthfully they read their emails from anyone. I've gotten some really nice responses to my (nicely-worded) complaints about Lizzie from actual humans. I know Kitty's lack of arm warmers was an error. She was supposed to come with them. She was supposed to be released in December but they held her back to fix them AND THEN DIDN'T FIX THEM :facepalm: . So far it looks like the new releases will have a lot of detail but the re-releases will have minimal detail. I'd be okay with this if LIZZIE HAD EVER BEEN RELEASED. Most people have never seen her in a store. Anyway, it seems like they may be cheaper than the original release one.

Random note: I am so dying for Rosabella.

:bigups:  well it's good to know that they are willing to listen to us. I guess I don't mind cheaper re-releases either just as long as the new releases keep on being detailed  :awake: 
I'm really wanting Darling Charming to be released after reading her story! I thought she would be a bit boring but she so isn't! :frolic:  actually I am making grabby hands after all the new releases :blush:
Hey does anyone know if they plan to release Daring Charming? I found him irritating but I liked him in the Lizzie stories   (I'm not posting spoilers incase anyone hasn't read them/watched the date webisode yet and wants to ;) ) plus if his bro and sis are released we need him too right? actually we need more boys anyways . My collection has 2... it's like they've got a harem on display!! :P
 ( side point but does Gingers' choice of boy surprise anyone else BTW? I sooo didnt see that one coming!   :faint: )

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #384 on: February 02, 2015, 04:12:21 PM »
Thanks, Salli! We do need more boys! Ringlets, I hope they release Daring too. It wouldn't be right to have the other two siblings and not him :P

Who is Ginger's choice of boy??? I'm curious! I've only read the first book lol.

I think now that Christmas is over we're seeing Lizzie's price drop :)

Toys R Us is having some awesome sales!

http://www.toysrus.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=24661576&origkw=ever+after+high&sr=1&page=1

$18.74 for Spring Unsprung and $20.24 for new Legacy Day!!! My money is in limbo at the moment, transferring between Paypal and my bank account :wail: Or I would so snatch up the twins and the Legacy dolls!
My Wish List

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #385 on: February 02, 2015, 04:36:23 PM »
Ok this one is for you Shenanigans!! Ginger doesn't say who she fancies in the stories or the webisodes yet BTW but it tells you on the back of her box  :ninja:
Spoiler
Hopper Croakington!!  :blink:  I guess Humphrey Dumpty would have been worse though lol!! 
I think EAH has a few love triangles going on ATM , no? :P 

Post Merge: February 02, 2015, 04:37:46 PM

*heads off (lol) to go check out TRU sales even though I has a broke!! ) :good:

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #386 on: February 02, 2015, 07:58:07 PM »
Supposedly Daring is being released later this year. No pix yet though. He's a self-absorbed peacock but I NEED him for my Lizzie. Part of me wants to customize Alastair into a Daring or at least dressing him like Daring until Daring comes out. (Alastair=super boring. But I love his boots!)

Ack! Don't tell me who Ginger likes yet! Also, Shuffle's story comes out for Kindle tomorrow! I have so been looking forward to it. I need to get my act together and finish reading Once Upon A Time. I'm sure my niece is going to want to borrow it soon.

I'm so glad Lizzie has been distributed better now. She is an amazing doll and more people should have her :)

Thanks for the info about the sale! I am hoping to see the twins go down to $20 at some point.

« Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 08:00:52 PM by Salli »

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #387 on: February 03, 2015, 04:09:52 AM »
*grins* that's why I put it in a spoiler , so no caving in and peeking!!! :silly: :biggrin:
Great news about Daring BTW - yep I need him for Lizzie too :heart: !  Spoiler alert  again but Salli you might wanna see this if you don't already know!!! (about Lizzie and Daring)
Spoiler
  have you seen the webisode where he dates Lizzie? yeah ? ok then read Kitty Cheshire's bookmark story , follow it with next top villain book  if you wanna know more of the Lizzie Daring romance!  but wait ... lol you know more about this than me so this is prolly old news ..right? :lol: oh well :blush:  I think they make a cute couple. I totally didn't understand Lizzies attitude towards Daring in Next Top Villain until I read Kittys bookmark story 
Daring sooo doesn't fit with Apple.

and... in other news ...I... saw what I've always wanted last night! A Raven and Dexter two doll "Date Night" pack! *dies* :faint: :lovey: :heart:   (again torn between YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY   :squee:  and NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not yet!! I have no monies for this right now!!  :yikes:  ) but I caved and owe hubby *headdesk facepalm* :facepalm:   (from US BTW no Uk release yet )

Offline ajmeier55

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #388 on: February 03, 2015, 07:42:36 AM »

and... in other news ...I... saw what I've always wanted last night! A Raven and Dexter two doll "Date Night" pack! *dies* :faint: :lovey: :heart:   (again torn between YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY   :squee:  and NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO not yet!! I have no monies for this right now!!  :yikes:  ) but I caved and owe hubby *headdesk facepalm* :facepalm:   (from US BTW no Uk release yet )

I also caved and ordered them about a week ago when I first saw them!

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #389 on: February 03, 2015, 07:52:38 AM »
I actually think they'd make a cute couple :lol: I hope there are some webisodes about it :D

What did Kitty's bookmark say about Lizzie and Daring? I'll probably keep my Kitty in her box so I'll never know and I'll die :lol:

Congrats on both of you getting the date night pack! Pictures pleeeease when they come in :biggrin:

Post Merge: February 03, 2015, 07:54:31 AM

BTW, is it official the Raven likes Dexter? I know she seemed to like him in the True Heart's Day episode (though she thought he was with Cupid) but there was another episode where there was a dance or something and Raven asked him to go the party with her as friends. At least I think that happened XD
« Last Edit: February 03, 2015, 07:54:31 AM by Shenanigans »
My Wish List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal