collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Ever After High Dolls General Discussion Thread  (Read 93606 times)

Offline Moonbreeze

• Trade Count: (+204)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • G2 nut
    • View Profile
    • My personal site
Re: Ever After High Dolls General Discussion Thread
« Reply #120 on: September 13, 2014, 03:32:47 PM »
Shenanigans I LOVE that blondie custom pony! she is awesome!!!! :dribble:  :lovey: :heart:

Legacy day dolls cost £25.99 each  in the UK  (thats $42.25 ATM according to XE currency converter) . Same for the Thronecoming dolls  :yikes:

Yeap, same here. It drives me crazy! I mostly got mine in trades or lucky ebay wins.

Offline Shenanigans

• Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: September 14, 2014, 06:21:35 AM »
Shenanigans I LOVE that blondie custom pony! she is awesome!!!! :dribble:  :lovey: :heart:

Legacy day dolls cost £25.99 each  in the UK  (thats $42.25 ATM according to XE currency converter) . Same for the Thronecoming dolls  :yikes:

Thanks, Ringlets! :hearts: She was my favorite custom to do so far other than Rapunzel :D And I knew it wouldn't be long before you caved and branched out from the core dolls ;)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
My Wish List

Moonflower473

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #122 on: September 14, 2014, 01:28:28 PM »
I did it!  I bought Thronecoming Apple and Raven and they are beautiful!  I keep going into stores and admiring them but not buying them because I'm a mom and I feel bad doing anything for myself but I GOT THEM!!!!!   :biggrin:

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: September 14, 2014, 04:39:45 PM »
YAY!! huge congrats Moonflower!!!! those two are gorgeous!! :lovey: :lovey:  :lovey:
Dont feel bad :hug:

Thanks, Ringlets! :hearts: She was my favorite custom to do so far other than Rapunzel :D And I knew it wouldn't be long before you caved and branched out from the core dolls ;)

*grins* I'm waaaay too predictable when it comes to dolls 'n' ponies :P
I'm so bad. I now have (other than the core dolls)  getting Fairest Raven  (she was only £5!!!!!!! funny story.. she was reduced to £16 , but you know when you sometimes feel that you still need to do a price check..? it was one of those moments so i did -and it came up at £5. I was like   :whoa:  :frolic:  :squee:  - and the lady next to me (who was eyeballing over my shoulder)  Let out a  loud*SHRIEK!!!!!!*  and shouted " OMG!!!! QUIIIICK!!! go get the rest of those dolls!!!" to her hubby/BF/OH at which point I had an uh-oh moment and  shouted over to my hubby(who was sauntering back over to where the last dolls were) "quick RUUUUN!!!!!!"  There was another character I wanted to get for a friend - I didnt want this other person grabbing her instead lol :lol: - but how embarrassing two grown women sending their men to run for dollies!!! :lmao:   )  Hubby said afterwards he was torn about doing it and wondered if it would have been better to just let the other lady  go ahead grab the other character ...or to risk the wrath of me.... and after about 1 seconds thought  he decided it was better to get the doll for me than face my wrath :lol:  :lookround:
Ahem... well it *was* for a gift for a friend :bateyes: *has a justify*

ok back on topic : I also got thronecoming Raven and Apple. How did that happen? :blink:  (they were on offer today thats how! I wasnt paying the real price :accomplished: )
I'm starting to think that even if i got duplicates I'd be happy redressing and styling them. That puts EAH close to being as addictive as Frozen , Tangled and Ponies in my world :P

*wonders if a certain EAH collecting friend has seen what i just wrote about bargain battles for another dolly for her box from me?... * :ninja:  I'm not pointing her this way if she hasnt seen :silly:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • Trade Count: (+100)
  • MOC Mimic
  • SalliCostumer on DeviantArt
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: September 17, 2014, 01:09:37 PM »
Just got Lizzie in the mail and I am so infatuated with this doll its making me think I need to consider therapy. She's so adorable! I love all of her stock :D

I wasn't so impressed by the ends of her hair which came just mashed. Not even mashed curls, just mashed. :rolls eyes at Mattel: Also, did they HAVE to attach her crown to her head with those little plastic deals through her FOREHEAD?

Off with their heads!!

I still love her though :D

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: September 17, 2014, 02:33:19 PM »
OMG, Ringlets :lmao: Dolls make us crazy :P Your hubby made a good choice ;)

Just got Lizzie in the mail and I am so infatuated with this doll its making me think I need to consider therapy. She's so adorable! I love all of her stock :D

I wasn't so impressed by the ends of her hair which came just mashed. Not even mashed curls, just mashed. :rolls eyes at Mattel: Also, did they HAVE to attach her crown to her head with those little plastic deals through her FOREHEAD?

Off with their heads!!

I still love her though :D

I hope Mattel isn't getting sloppy! I'd rather pay more for the dolls than less and get something cheaply made :freak: Do you plan on taking her out? I'd love to see pics of her :)
My Wish List

Moonflower473

« Reply #126 on: September 17, 2014, 06:42:00 PM »
Oh Salli, I'm so happy you got Lizzie!  Did you take her out?  Do you have pictures?
I'm thinking of ordering Maddie and Cerise soon.  October means an extra paycheck.  I really would rather go into the store and make sure I'm happy with their hair and face but I have not seen Maddie or Cerise in the stores so I may have to put my faith in Amazon/Target.

Ringlets, your story has me in stitches over here.  Your husband did a great job! 
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 06:43:42 PM by Moonflower473 »

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: September 17, 2014, 07:37:37 PM »
Moonflower and Shenanigans, I did take her out! I gave her a good spa treatment and her hair is in curlers now. I will get pix tomorrow :D I'll get pix of the holes in her forehead too (Stupid Mattel.)

I want to make her a coronation gown. And a throne. Gah! I am so crazy...  :nuts:

EDIT: sorry I didn't get pix today :( It was so rainy and my camera hates indoor shots. Hopefully tomorrow. Her diary was cute too, it makes me want to read the Wonderland book.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 09:05:13 PM by Salli »

Offline Shenanigans

• G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: September 19, 2014, 07:37:22 AM »
Can't wait to see pics of her :D
My Wish List

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: September 19, 2014, 05:20:37 PM »
Well, I got one pic of her that I liked.

I need to get her crown to stay on her head....

Here is the shot of her forehead piercings a la Mattel

Moonflower473

« Reply #130 on: September 20, 2014, 04:23:47 PM »
*GASP!*  Salli, I LOVE HER!  You are so lucky to have her.  MAN how I want an outfit like that.   :biggrin:

Offline Galactica

• Phoenix Wright Pony
  • Trade Count: (+101)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: September 21, 2014, 01:49:21 PM »
Well, I got one pic of her that I liked.

I need to get her crown to stay on her head....

Here is the shot of her forehead piercings a la Mattel

EGADS she is gorgeous! I have been trying so hard to resist any more of these dolls, but she is just too cute ... great hair re-style!

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: September 22, 2014, 12:10:46 PM »
I love my Raven doll, but man, Lizzy is pulling hard for 'favorite doll'. A kind person on the MH Arena suggested boiling her forehead to get her holes to close back up. Hope that works!

Moonflower473

« Reply #133 on: September 22, 2014, 04:47:01 PM »
GUYS!  I got Maddie (base) on Ebay for $11.50!!!!!  I can't wait! 

Salli, Raven is also my current official favorite but Maddie and Lizzie are close seconds.  Have you boiled her head yet?  :P

Offline Salli

• The Heir of Ravenclaw
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: September 23, 2014, 11:59:05 AM »
Congrats!!! Which Maddie did you get? She's my next EAH doll I am hunting down for sure.

Not yet, I will try to do that today.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal