collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: All ponies Hide! The Nuckelavee has come out to play!  (Read 392 times)

Btd

• Trade Count: (0)
All ponies Hide! The Nuckelavee has come out to play!
« on: October 23, 2013, 11:25:19 AM »
Yeah I have wanted to do one forever and now you guys get to see what comes from the depths of my mind! Stormnicki helped a bit but mostly left me to my own, thanks sis.

Nuckelavee: *Quoting Wikipedia +* The Nuckelavee resembles a centaur whose legs are part fin; he has an enormous gaping mouth and a single giant eye, which burns with a red flame.

Some sources describe him as having both a horse's head and a human head and torso, the latter growing out of his back.

Arguably the most gruesome detail of the Nuckelavee's appearance is the fact that he has no skin. Black blood courses through yellow veins, and the pale sinews and powerful muscles are visible as a pulsating mass. The Nuckelavee has an aversion to running water, and those who are chased by him have only to cross a stream to be rid of him. Some reports claim that he is simply a very large head on two small arms, with all of the other characteristics mentioned above.

A love of mine! Stormnicki encouraged me to do this. I don't have a cutie mark for him but he is pretty with out one.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Btd: Used to be a alicorn before getting help to change her form to that of a earth pony so she can be among the other ponies. She runs from her job of protecting dreams to pursue her own but she doesn't know that she opened the gates to chaos, Who knew dreams where important.

Her mark is that of a purple paint brush)she likes to do anything artsy) painting some water(One of her favorite elements), A tomato & Tomato flower(Her favorite food is a tomato and it represent's the earth)

Saber Xibalba: A evil earth pony that is the sinful of the earth and he represents Wrath. He falls for Rolagan and even takes the sun alicorn hostage. He is not a nice pony but he does take a liking to Rolagan and is still in the process of change. He is also a old Aztec/Mayan mixed pony.

His mark is a bone tribal mask with five red to black feathers and a spear dripping blood.

Tattoos: A blood red sun, black pyramids and a mayan work of a Tenome on his shoulder. Red & white tattoos on his face.

Stormnicki's Ponies:
Rolagan: A smart alicorn pony who doesn't believe in herself. She likes to work with metal and makes all sorts of inventions. She is the celestial warrior of the Sun and represents Diligence.

Her mark is a orange, with a slice missing against a sunburst.

Eve:

Free For all Ponies:
Butterscotch:

Bubbles:

Seashell:

Offline Nence

• Tarot Orchid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+21)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ~.Which tarot-card did you picked up today? .~
    • View Profile
    • mymlplife.blogg.se
Re: All ponies Hide! The Nuckelavee has come out to play!
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 05:10:55 AM »
Woow these are so cute!! Really lovely art~
I really like Eve and of course my own visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 :heart:

Thank you kissthethunder and audra-hime for my beautiful ponies <3
..:Click on the globe to visit my MLP-blog:..
Libella~Wistful Autumn~Golden Love~Twist~Clover~

Offline ZennaBug

• Doodlebug Art/Adopts Mod
  • Trade Count: (+53)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • ZensDoodles Instagram
« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2013, 10:36:39 AM »
Never heard of a Nuckelavee before, what a bizarre creature.  I'd hate to be the one drawing all the details, but you fit an amazing amount into such a small space.  :)

:heart: Avi and Sig by me -  @ZensDoodles (Instagram) :heart:

Btd

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2013, 10:59:41 AM »
If anypony wants to use my Nuckelavee then feel free, monsters need love as well.

Woow these are so cute!! Really lovely art~
I really like Eve and of course my own visitors can't see pics , please register or login
 :heart:

:redface: Thanks... I will be making another Eve for everybody else later, that version is my sister's... Lol I am very happy you liked her.

Never heard of a Nuckelavee before, what a bizarre creature.  I'd hate to be the one drawing all the details, but you fit an amazing amount into such a small space.  :)

Most haven't which is odd since I have known for years that is why I added the quote from Wikipedia :nerdy:. I have wanted to do a MLP of one forever and finally did one in time for Halloween! :lovey:  :frolic:He is the perfect halloween pony! :lovey:

Oddly enough it was really fun to do :what:. It was a challenge with it but fun.  :art: :accomplished:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal