collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Multi-pulti nightmare moon and princess luna plush  (Read 74 times)

Offline starrynights

• Takara Fakie
  • Trade Count: (+3)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Tinsel Enthusiast, Fakie Fan
    • View Profile
Recently I have been fascinated by these plush of princess luna by multi-pulti, but I have never once seen them for sale. Were they ever made? Where can you get one? Is it even possible to obtain one in the US?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Princess Fizzy

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Magic Fantasy Hair Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Multi-pulti nightmare moon and princess luna plush
« Reply #1 on: Today at 09:54:56 AM »
Yes, at least some were produced. I own the Princess Luna plush & have seen a couple other ponies several years back. Multi-pulti is a Russian company & I’m not sure if these MLP plushes were ever exported widely during release. I purchased my Luna on eBay from a Russian seller several years ago & currently eBay doesn’t permit Russian sellers on their platform for obvious reasons.

I can tell you that I find my plush very cute. Her paper tag has a 2013 copyright, but the plush tag attached to her back leg has a 2015 copyright. She also sings a my little pony song in Russian (I assume it’s there version of the g4 theme song) and her materials seem to be on par with the mlp Ty plushies released in the US.

I found posts on Equestria Daily & MLP merch in February 2016 showing off some of the mlp plushies that multi-pulti would be releasing, but it didn’t say anything about where they would be sold.

Don’t give up they are out there, but between sanctions & probably being out of production they will be hard to find.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal