collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Shady eBay seller! olenus6  (Read 2777 times)

Offline lunar_scythe

• factory error Blue Belle
  • Gold Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+84)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Shady eBay seller? ... olenus6
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2015, 08:00:04 PM »
Ugh, I just bought the lot, I couldn't remember where I saw the name!  But they messaged me their boyfriend tossed the ponies out, please don't pay for them.

I *may* have been a little snappy with them, and made it clear I didn't believe them, but said if they sent me a cancelation I would agree to it.
My Army of Bluebelles (New pic coming sooner or later)
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Icey

• Trade Count: (+7)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Retro Plastic on Etsy
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2015, 08:22:32 PM »
What a jerk. I hope they get kicked off of Ebay. I just found their auctions :/

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2015, 08:39:08 PM »
Ugh, I just bought the lot, I couldn't remember where I saw the name!  But they messaged me their boyfriend tossed the ponies out, please don't pay for them.

I *may* have been a little snappy with them, and made it clear I didn't believe them, but said if they sent me a cancelation I would agree to it.

Want to bet that you didn't bid what they wanted to get out of them and the lot will be relisted again?

Offline lunar_scythe

• Gold Supporter
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2015, 08:47:45 PM »

Want to bet that you didn't bid what they wanted to get out of them and the lot will be relisted again?

I'm Pretty sure that's what it is, cause I won the lot for $38!  Lol I pointed out they've relisted the lot several times, so I didn't believe their story... I also mentioned other collectors warned against buying from them, so maybe they'll figure out the reason no one is bidding is cause we are onto them.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2015, 04:09:41 AM »

This!! ^^ :nod:  :stressed: ugh!

I'm Pretty sure that's what it is, cause I won the lot for $38!  Lol I pointed out they've relisted the lot several times, so I didn't believe their story... I also mentioned other collectors warned against buying from them, so maybe they'll figure out the reason no one is bidding is cause we are onto them.

:like:  :bigups:  good for you!! hope they get the message now :P  I'm sorry that you had to deal with them in the first place but I love how you handled it. I would report them to ebay too if I were you ;) 

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Icey

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Retro Plastic on Etsy
Re: Shady eBay seller! olenus6
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2015, 06:23:25 AM »
Can't they be kicked off Ebay for doing that? If they want a specific amount then they should set a reserve or BIN. Ugh, people. I have been really lucky with my Ebay purchases but it makes me so mad that people are like that. I liked Ebay before everyone and their brother learned about it. Even Etsy is now being tainted by resellers and dishonest people :/

Offline lunar_scythe

• Gold Supporter
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2015, 06:30:52 PM »
Update:  after I called them out, they apologized and said if I paid, they would mail the ponies out asap...she said she just wants them gone at this point.  I decided to chance it, so I went ahead and paid.  According to tracking, they did mail them out, they went to the PO already, so we'll see if they show up.  The seller seems pretty confused by eBay in general, and...I'm kind of a sucker.  I also know just how clueless people can be, thanks to my work! :P

No one can beat those college kids, one kid didn't know if you went home early you only got paid for the hours you worked.  Another person, when I told her she had to use a little elbow grease to clean something, wanted to know where she could find it, was it in the store room.  Yeah, I've gotten used to dealing with the clueless, they take a lot of patience and repeating, but eventually, they understand. :)
« Last Edit: June 06, 2015, 06:36:34 PM by lunar_scythe »

Offline bluerose9978

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+450)
  • G3 Rosey Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.angelfire.com/oh5/bluerose9978/MLP
« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2015, 08:42:32 PM »
I don't think they're confused about eBay at all. I've checked their selling history and they've sold enough to not be confused. I think they're just playing you, honestly, hoping you'll not give them bad feedback after what they've tried to pull. They also just sold a TE Tic Tac Toe.

Offline Icey

• Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
    • Retro Plastic on Etsy
« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2015, 07:40:29 AM »
I may sound like a crotchety old person for saying this, but there are times I weep for the future when I have to deal with some of the young people out there. On the other hand, I have met some amazing young people that can put their parents and grandparents to shame. Sadly I meet more of the clueless ones though :/

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2015, 05:38:46 PM »
LS I'm not sure whether these are clueless or just pretending to be in the hopes that you wont report them TBH  :huh: . Either way I hope you get those ponies :hug: - if not then I think that seller can expect a big red neg - am I right? :P

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline lunar_scythe

• Gold Supporter
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2015, 06:21:42 PM »
Yep! I always leave honest feedback, I may think they are clueless but that doesn't mean it's a free pass for stupidity lol.  Right now it'll probably be neutral or positive, but I'll make it clear they tried to back out at first.

They have only 9 feedbacks a as a seller, so I'll give them some leeway because of that, but I did make it clear they had 2 choices: go through with the sale, or not.  I'd follow eBay guidelines either way.
« Last Edit: June 07, 2015, 06:26:13 PM by lunar_scythe »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal