collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: nndemeter1980, please respond!  (Read 2785 times)

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
Re: nndemeter1980, please respond!
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2014, 05:01:40 AM »
:huh:  ... well if there is tracking there is insurance, no? so no-one should be out of money or pony either...but it just vanished in September with no other updates? I would talk to nndemeter and ask her to check it out.   She should hopefully still have the proof of postage
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Sunlight

• Trade Count: (+59)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2014, 05:24:21 AM »
She may have printed a First Class International shipping label online, which always gives a tracking number but is only guaranteed to track within the US (save for a select few countries).  The USPS won't guarantee that other countries will scan the barcode.  Even if the package is tracked, if it is First Class International, it does not include insurance.  They make you go with Priority International if you want insurance, and Priority is ridiculously expensive.  If a First Class package is lost, too bad, so sad, according to the USPS.  Their website will not accept online inquiries for First Class International tracking numbers, and they explicitly state on their website that their call center will not accept inquiries from those tracking numbers, either.  That being said, I have had a First Class International package take a full 4 weeks to arrive.  I think others here have had things take as long as 6 weeks.  So it is possible that it may arrive yet.
Looking for Italian Sunlight w/ freckles and South African Sunlight!

Offline Honeycomb

• Looking for BB brushes and bandannas!
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+137)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Wanted: MIB FT Baby Tic Tac Toe
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2014, 07:31:22 PM »
Problem is, I will leave in 10 days, so even if it might show up, there is no one here to pick up the package, so eventually it would be returned to the sender.

I'm so happy with the whole situation right now, there was one pony I wanted so badly for a long time, and the other one was for a dear friend in a swap .... it's just :(

Offline nndemeter1980

• Trade Count: (+285)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 21, 2014, 09:28:34 AM »
I am sorry everyone for being unavailable.  Real life has gotten in the way of even being home to get on a computer.  When she emailed me I responded quickly because I get my emails on my phone.  This is the first package that I have ever had missing and I am not sure what else to do.  Tuesday I will have a chance to go to the post office to see if there is anything I can do on my end.
I want people to know I am dependable and a good seller.  I am selling off my collection on here because I feel they will have better homes through the Arena.

To explain real life my dear friend had a misscarriage and lost her baby 3 weeks ago and for the last two weeks plus this next week I am in process of changing jobs which has me overlapping 2 40+ hours a week jobs meaning I am not home at all if feels like.  As of December 1st my schedule will lighten up with one of the jobs being finished and I will be able to get online a little more frequently!

Offline SeashellnBubbles

• Trade Count: (+170)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Tears are the last refuge of the damned
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 21, 2014, 11:09:22 AM »
I sent a package to Britain in September at about the same time (end of month) and itonly just arrived last week, so I know shipping is incredibly slow right now. It's probably still in transit and will show up soon.
You can probably go to the post office and have them hold your mail for you, Honeycomb....I don't know if it costs anything in your country, but pretty much every postal outlet does this, so you might inquire. Good luck :hug:

Gloomygirl777

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #20 on: November 21, 2014, 08:44:43 PM »
I am sorry everyone for being unavailable.  Real life has gotten in the way of even being home to get on a computer.  When she emailed me I responded quickly because I get my emails on my phone.  This is the first package that I have ever had missing and I am not sure what else to do.  Tuesday I will have a chance to go to the post office to see if there is anything I can do on my end.
I want people to know I am dependable and a good seller.  I am selling off my collection on here because I feel they will have better homes through the Arena.

To explain real life my dear friend had a misscarriage and lost her baby 3 weeks ago and for the last two weeks plus this next week I am in process of changing jobs which has me overlapping 2 40+ hours a week jobs meaning I am not home at all if feels like.  As of December 1st my schedule will lighten up with one of the jobs being finished and I will be able to get online a little more frequently!

I completely understand! I am sorry to hear about your friend and all the craziness going on for you. I just wanted to let everyone know that I got my pony the other day. She is wonderful and I couldn't be happier. I think this is a big post office mess!! I hope you are able to work something out Honeycomb. I think Seashell has a good idea about seeing if they will hold your mail for you.

Offline Honeycomb

• Arena Supporter
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2014, 09:35:17 PM »
Well, thanks for responding here, I'm sorry to hear about your friend. That's terrible.
Please let me know what they say at your post office.
What can we work out about it?
I'm pretty sure here they cannot hold the mail, and my Chinese is not good enough to ask.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2014, 04:54:16 AM »
Thanks for posting nndemeter , I'm also sorry to hear about your friend :hug: I hope that you can get some info from your PO on this missing parcel

Honeycomb  you can usually have your mail forwarded to another address even if its in another country  (they do charge a fee for it in the UK, not sure about China). If this is an option with Chinese PO then maybe you can have the pony forwarded to your other address(  in Germany isn't it? ) if you are going to be there for a while and they will not hold the item in China.  If your Chinese isn't good enough to either ask the question or understand the answer they give you, do you have a friend there who is fluent  in Chinese that you can take to the PO with you? :what:  :)

:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline Honeycomb

• Arena Supporter
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2014, 04:03:00 PM »
I'm only staying in Germany for 4 weeks, so that's not even long enough to forward the mail (which only conisists of this one parcel anyway). I have Chinese friends of course, but they don't really live close to me, or have other working hours, so we cannot make it to the post office together during their opening time. 
I do really feel stupid for having let the paypal deadline pass ... for now it seems that I am going to be the one who is out of both ponies and money.

Offline Honeycomb

• Arena Supporter
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 28, 2014, 07:01:36 PM »
As of today, there hasn't been any update from her side, not even a quick e-mail. I can only say that I find this to be very poor customer 'service' from a seller with such good reputation. Not that it even matters to her good feedback here, but I am going to leave a negative one now, as this is the only thing I can do.
Very sad indeed. And lesson learned: never let a paypal deadline pass, no matter if it is an arena sale from a great feedback member or not.
I'm leaving for Germany in a few hours.

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 29, 2014, 02:50:06 AM »
:(    I thought maybe this might be worked out after she last talked to you.
I still hope that somehow this gets resolved for you though so that no-one is out of ponies or monies  :hug: 

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal