collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Need help with a NPB on eBay (non pony)  (Read 258 times)

Offline sparkleset80

• Trade Count: (+178)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
Need help with a NPB on eBay (non pony)
« on: May 20, 2014, 10:14:53 AM »
An item I put on eBay sold with one bid. The sale ended on 5/11. They told me they would pay on 5/16. They did not pay. I sent them a message and they said they would try to get the funds together as soon as possible. I still haven't received payment. What should my next step be? I have not responded to the message yet about getting the fund asap to me.

Offline shimmlight

• Saviour of all Cowkind
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Moo.
    • View Profile
Re: Need help with a NPB on eBay (non pony)
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2014, 10:22:47 AM »
Tell them that you've waited a long time and that if they don't pay soon you'll have to open a NPB case on them. Then if they don't, do just that. Gets some people into action. I continuously asked someone to pay for something and heard nothing, I opened a case on them and hey presto immediate payment :P
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

:rainbow: Wantlist :rainbow: eBay Listings :rainbow: Arena Sales :rainbow:

Offline flying_narwhal

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
    • My Etsy Store
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2014, 12:32:51 PM »
I would personally go ahead and open an unpaid item case.I will generally give an extra extension for payment if people contact me but if they miss the deadline that they themselves set I will open a UPI case the next day. At this point they have had 9 days to checkout, which I think is a more than generous time frame. They also missed the timeframe they set. The unpaid item window will allow them an additional 4 days to pay. "As soon as possible" is not a concrete time frame and they could drag you along for who knows how much longer and still not pay. Like shimmlight said, an unpaid item case might be the kick they need to pay (although sometimes people ignore this too lol)  :biggrin:
« Last Edit: May 20, 2014, 12:34:40 PM by flying_narwhal »

Offline Ringlets

• Mrs. Chief
  • Trade Count: (+182)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Be yourself, dare to dream!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2014, 06:14:35 PM »
I would definitely open a non paying bidder case now for this one. You gave them plenty of time to pay already and they didnt pay when they first said, and now they are being vague about when they intend to pay (if ever!).  A case might motivate them to pay up, but even they dont respond/pay at least you wont be being messed about by them for much longer and you'll be able to relist the item and get your fees back when the case closes  :hug:

:heart: Wanted:heart:
:glitter: :heart: :glitter: CHIEF LOVES RINGLETS FOREVER :glitter: :heart: :glitter:

Offline sparkleset80

• Trade Count: (+178)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2014, 08:04:59 PM »
Ok I will open a case tomorrow. One question... sorry I'm new to selling on eBay. How do I open a case? :-[

Offline shimmlight

• Saviour of all Cowkind
  • Trade Count: (+16)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Moo.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 21, 2014, 12:30:31 AM »
You go to your list of sold items and there's a drop down list next to each sale. On the item that hasn't been paid for, click the list and select "Resolve a Problem" (or something similar to that) then press the option that says you haven't received payment and they'll sort it for you  :)

:rainbow: Wantlist :rainbow: eBay Listings :rainbow: Arena Sales :rainbow:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal