collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The trivial complaints thread  (Read 467685 times)

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
Re: The trivial complaints thread
« Reply #3405 on: March 27, 2021, 03:35:49 PM »
I ordered a few things from Amazon earlier this week and got a notice last night that they shipped.   Instead of my package taking the most direct route to me it's going on a very round about course to reach its destination.

I ran out of hot water while taking my shower again for the second time in a little over a week. :brr:

Ponyfan

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #3406 on: March 28, 2021, 11:49:47 AM »
Somehow I lost a day? Or skipped a day? I'm so confused that it's Sunday. I was positive it was Monday today. My medicine box shows that it's Monday. I don't know what I did, I must have taken a double dose of my meds one day. I feel like I'm in the Twilight Zone or something.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline SpacePinto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3407 on: March 29, 2021, 02:15:28 PM »
I had some annoying moth-like creature flying in front of my screen for some time, I tried to kill it a few times but seemingly to no avail because it just kept coming back, until I turned the lights on and I saw a few dead moths on my desk, that's when I realized there was more than one of them :crazy:
Inka Dinka Doo

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #3408 on: March 30, 2021, 02:50:11 PM »
I have so much to do but I'm not getting anything done :freak:

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #3409 on: March 30, 2021, 02:51:56 PM »
Until classes end for the Spring, I'm going to continue to have rotten Tuesdays where I just stare at my computer and get barely anything done. -_- At least I can go eat dinner now, but I have two more things to do today.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #3410 on: March 31, 2021, 12:32:30 PM »
OMG

My fruit fly problem? The one I thought I'd solved when I found the moldy onion? Yeah... no.

I knew something was up because there seemed to be more this time around than the first time. I set more traps and tape and killed hundreds, but they just kept coming. Well. I had been keeping up on the cat litter by scooping it daily (or so) and putting it in small bags then putting the small bags into a garbage bag in the bathroom. The garbage bag was just sitting up against the wall.

I MOVED IT TODAY.

And found a nest of eggs and maggots!

Ewwwwwwwwwwwww.

They were under the bag!

So I sprayed the nest and doubled bagged the bag and it's going out tomorrow! It's super heavy. I wanted to divide up the smaller bags into, um, other smaller bags to make it less daunting but NOPE not sticking my hands in there. If the flies were able to get UNDER the bag then they probably got INTO it and into the smaller bags.

I'm seriously grossed out but at the same time am confident that I finally finally found where they were coming from.

ALL trash and anything resembling trash is leaving my apartment tomorrow. If it takes me multiple trips up and down the stairs so be it. I'll rest in between but I want this garbage OUT.

edit: I promise I'm not a filthy person :( I just get behind on chores.
« Last Edit: March 31, 2021, 12:41:27 PM by BlackCurtains »

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Griffin

• Staff
  • Trade Count: (+89)
  • aka Haawan | she/her
    • View Profile
    • Haawan Pony Customs
« Reply #3411 on: March 31, 2021, 01:27:06 PM »
^ Sounds gross but glad you were able to find the nest, hope that clears the problem!

Ugh, it's been a long week and it's only Wednesday.  -_-  I'm so grateful for the Easter break. We switched to daylight saving time last Sunday and it threw off the sleep routine I've been working hard to maintain. 

deviantART | Haawan Pony Customs | Aithne reference
Avatar by FizzyScrumptious, signature by tailrustedtealeaf - thank you ♥

Offline LadyAmalthea

• Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3412 on: March 31, 2021, 05:00:15 PM »
You don't have to be a dirty person to have a problem like that...a few years ago we had a piece of food trash fall down behind the garbage can in our pull-out cabinet trash once. It resulted in a nest of maggots before we realized it had happened.

My current complaint: something in my fridge has turned bad and I can't find it! I threw out some questionable half-and-half a few days ago, and tossed some stir-fry veggies that were past their prime, but there is hardly anything else in there right now, much less something that would be responsible for reeking up the kitchen every time I open the fridge door.

Offline SpacePinto

• Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3413 on: April 01, 2021, 11:00:28 AM »
I found something on eBay that I was really excited about, but just when I was about to buy it, the seller decided to take a whole month off :wail:
Inka Dinka Doo

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #3414 on: April 01, 2021, 01:18:07 PM »
I found something on eBay that I was really excited about, but just when I was about to buy it, the seller decided to take a whole month off :wail:
I sympathise. I've been waiting since November to try and buy a DVD I want from the second hand services in Japan, but my proxy is on hiatus until Japan's post sorts itself out. Sigh...

My complaint for the day.

To be honest, I'm so fed up with it I'm just going to sum it up as human hypocrisy.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #3415 on: April 01, 2021, 03:08:01 PM »
Today has been terrible! :mad:

Everything that could go wrong did go wrong. It's been an endless stream of disappointments. Even my regular pizza guy who usually makes the best pizzas managed to mess up!

It's 6pm and I'm going to bed. So done with this day.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #3416 on: April 02, 2021, 06:55:15 AM »
I have a Sony Blu Ray/DVD player that is less than a year old.  Last night I decided to watch some anime before I went to sleep and put a Blu Ray disc in the  player.  It got stuck on the FBI/piracy warning and I had to unplug the Blu Ray player to get it to respond.   

The Blu Ray got stuck again in another player so it's going back to Amazon. I hope I can get in the mail today because the return window closes tomorrow.

I'm sorry you had a terrible day BlackCurtains. :hug:  I hope today is better.

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: April 02, 2021, 03:58:28 PM by Ponyfan »

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline Luxrayx

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3417 on: April 03, 2021, 08:28:58 AM »
I ate some canned macaroni and cheese. Eww, it was so putrid! I just wanted to clear out some cupboard space and to be able to say I've tasted mac n' cheese at least once, but if someone asks, I'll still say I haven't tried it... because there's NO way it's actually supposed to be this bad :snicker:
I've got a pretty high tolerance for bad microwave food, too. Ew ew ew

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3418 on: April 03, 2021, 08:04:28 PM »
I ate some canned macaroni and cheese. Eww, it was so putrid! I just wanted to clear out some cupboard space and to be able to say I've tasted mac n' cheese at least once, but if someone asks, I'll still say I haven't tried it... because there's NO way it's actually supposed to be this bad :snicker: I've got a pretty high tolerance for bad microwave food, too. Ew ew ew

Ew.  Canned macaroni and cheese doesn't sound appetizing to me at all.  I'd try making it yourself before you judge whether or not you like it.

My sister and her kids were here this week and it took all day to clean up after they left.  I'm exhausted.

Online Beth3346

• Trade Count: (+91)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • she/her/hers - Baby Mint Dreams by Lady Satine
    • View Profile
    • My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #3419 on: April 03, 2021, 08:25:59 PM »
I ate some canned macaroni and cheese. Eww, it was so putrid! I just wanted to clear out some cupboard space and to be able to say I've tasted mac n' cheese at least once, but if someone asks, I'll still say I haven't tried it... because there's NO way it's actually supposed to be this bad :snicker: I've got a pretty high tolerance for bad microwave food, too. Ew ew ew

Ew.  Canned macaroni and cheese doesn't sound appetizing to me at all.  I'd try making it yourself before you judge whether or not you like it.

Yeah it's much better with real cheese. i like sharp cheddar. i also like to add cauliflower or broccoli so it's not just cheese and noodle
Current Grails - Dutchies, Princess Variants PM me if you have any for sale - Want List

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal