collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The trivial complaints thread  (Read 467745 times)

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
Re: The trivial complaints thread
« Reply #2910 on: October 12, 2020, 09:52:35 AM »
Dust. I’m so sick of dust. I don’t really want to lock all of my stuff up behind glass, but the alternative is perpetually cleaning dust off of everything... Uuuuuuugh.

Dust on doll hair is the worst to me.

Dust on doll hair is bad. When you find dust and a dead moth in said doll hair, that's worse.

Literally threw a doll across the bathroom once last year because of that. Really hate dead bugs.

You’d have loved the bunch of dead wasps I found in bag of ponies last year. :shocked: :X

I would probably have run a mile. Though you say that. Last Christmas we were decorating and a dead wasp dropped out of the tinsel bag. O.O. No idea what it was doing in there. The horror!

The stupid thing is I am fine with nearly every minibeast if they are alive. I love spiders. I can deal with wasps, even if I don't like them much. I'll happily pick up moths, craneflies, slugs, worms, snails...so long as they aren't dead.

The dead ones...they freak me out.

I found a dead wasp in a bag of prepared salad. I didn't see it until I got home. I went back to the store (which was Publix) and said I can't eat this salad. Lady asked me why and I pointed to the wasp and said I was a vegetarian and didn't eat insects :lol:
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline lovesbabysquirmy

• Trade Count: (+60)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • ~never too old for ponies~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2911 on: October 12, 2020, 09:58:10 AM »
it rained and now everything is WET
The Bad Trader List

<3 Sig Art: SquarePeg[current avatar] Vanilla Virus, Sweetpop, Thimble, SourdoughStomper, LyrePony, Tropical Sunset, PureNightShade, Ellis1342,KissedByThunder, Shaiyeh <3

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #2912 on: October 12, 2020, 10:08:55 AM »
Dust. I’m so sick of dust. I don’t really want to lock all of my stuff up behind glass, but the alternative is perpetually cleaning dust off of everything... Uuuuuuugh.

Dust on doll hair is bad. When you find dust and a dead moth in said doll hair, that's worse.

Literally threw a doll across the bathroom once last year because of that. Really hate dead bugs.

You’d have loved the bunch of dead wasps I found in bag of ponies last year. :shocked: :X

I would probably have run a mile. Though you say that. Last Christmas we were decorating and a dead wasp dropped out of the tinsel bag. O.O. No idea what it was doing in there. The horror!

The stupid thing is I am fine with nearly every minibeast if they are alive. I love spiders. I can deal with wasps, even if I don't like them much. I'll happily pick up moths, craneflies, slugs, worms, snails...so long as they aren't dead.

I found a dead wasp in a bag of prepared salad. I didn't see it until I got home. I went back to the store (which was Publix) and said I can't eat this salad. Lady asked me why and I pointed to the wasp and said I was a vegetarian and didn't eat insects :lol:

LOL XD
I would have thrown the bag at someone else to deal with and gone to hide.

|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #2913 on: October 12, 2020, 10:43:58 AM »

Eww gross!
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2914 on: October 12, 2020, 11:47:45 PM »

:lmao:

Offline Minty_Magic

• Trade Count: (+27)
  • MOC Mimic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2915 on: October 14, 2020, 08:45:22 AM »
Why oh why oh why do they need to have leaf blowers come by my neighborhood every week at 7am?? It seems like they are here for 2 HOURS at least one morning a week. Sometimes 2 mornings. We live in Arizona. My condo complex has mostly desert landscaping. We don’t have that many leaves to blow around. :mad: I want to sleep!

Thank you to Squarepeg for my avatar!

Offline banditpony

• マイリトルポニー
  • Trade Count: (+131)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • ♥ タカラ ♥
    • View Profile
« Reply #2916 on: October 14, 2020, 11:17:46 AM »
I have 40 lbs of chestnuts sitting under the dining room table. I feel overwhelmed.

:: my etsy :: 3DS FC 1735-9876-4867 // SW-8381-5856-2018

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2917 on: October 14, 2020, 11:55:02 AM »
This is a bit gross.

Parents really like yogurt.
They have it all the time because it's doesn't impact Dad's low cholesterol diet.

Tonight he opened a strawberry yogurt to find a patch of mould an inch across growing on it.

It's BBE date is the 16th. But apparently not in this case.

...so gross.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline glitterball

• Slaughterhouse II
  • Trade Count: (+5)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Be kind and sparkly!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2918 on: October 14, 2020, 01:14:09 PM »
Ooh, cultivating your own penicillin, eh Taffeta?  ;)  :lol:

Not so much a complaint, more a sad sigh:

our local John Lewis has their Christmas section on display now, usually something I look forward to visiting each year.

This year, they have their special collections and themes as normal (including a Japanese theme, sea creatures theme and some funky fantasy theme involving frogs and brightly coloured creatures) but I don't know what it is, maybe the social distancing spacing of the floorspace, but it felt so depressing and didn't give me that feeling of excitement for the upcoming season; I only bought one single bauble, it is very beautiful and gives me joy, but usually I am overwhelmed by all the rest of the pretties and want to buy them all - not this year, though.  :(

linky to the bauble - far prettier in-person!

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #2919 on: October 14, 2020, 02:15:48 PM »
The other night I couldn't sleep, and didn't. Last night I was having the same problem as tired as I was, my brain just wouldn't let me sleep. I ended up taking a benadryl because the diphenhydramine knocks me out. It worked and I was able to sleep but it left me feeling very groggy the whole day. Hopefully, tonight I'll be able to sleep by myself with help from these lasting affects.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Taffeta

• Colombian Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2920 on: October 15, 2020, 09:01:45 AM »
Ooh, cultivating your own penicillin, eh Taffeta?  ;)  :lol:

Sure seems that way. Maybe should've sent it to a lab to see if it's a cure for covid.
Just be glad you didn't get a photo. I had to take one with my camera so Dad could complain to the store.

...I miss being able to go browsing shopping centres. Especially stuck here, but also stuck here in lockdown. I usually start feeling christmassy in october, because we have a family tradition of going to a local Christmas thing in october - but not this year, and frankly, I don't want to think too much about Christmas without knowing where we'll be in 2 months time. Or if sister can come home - which if she can't, will be a first in 33 years that we haven't spent Christmas together as a family.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2921 on: October 15, 2020, 10:32:10 AM »
Today I started work at 8 am as I usually do.  However, on Thursdays I stay late, meaning that I am not supposed to start work until 9:15.  So now I have to take an extra long lunch.  I don't know what to do for 2 hours...

Offline slyons

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • G1 Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2922 on: October 15, 2020, 03:39:35 PM »
I'm just whiny... for no good reason...that is all  :pout:

Thank you Shaiyeh and Griffin for my adoptables!!

Offline Mana Minori

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2923 on: October 15, 2020, 06:40:39 PM »
I’m losing my mind
« Last Edit: October 15, 2020, 07:40:49 PM by Mana Minori »
formerly nightmare muffin

Offline Ponybookworm

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • MOC Mimic
  • All Pony Literature appreciated!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2924 on: October 15, 2020, 10:26:57 PM »
When you just feel SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO tired for no reason at all
My Mascots (so far): Twisty Tail, G2 Trixiebelle, Starcatcher, Twilight Sparkle. All variants & pictures of these are appreciated. Piccies courtesy of Griffin, Blumiere, Littlebabyribbon, & Starscout

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal