collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The trivial complaints thread  (Read 467596 times)

Offline SpacePinto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
Re: The trivial complaints thread
« Reply #2895 on: October 06, 2020, 11:34:28 AM »
I hate how all my favorite Nicolas Cage movies are always used as negative examples in discussions about how diverse in quality his movies are :(
Inka Dinka Doo
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #2896 on: October 07, 2020, 01:21:47 AM »
OMG my neighbor is so freaking loud! She just woke me up (again) with her stomping around. This is the next door neighbor who I share walls with. She throws these tantrums and stomps through her apartment and wails. THUD THUD THUD.

She might be mentally disabled, I don't know. I feel so sorry for the old lady that lives below her.

Then during the day, my downstairs neighbor leaves for work and her dogs bark all day. She also slams her door a lot.

...tantrum lady has stopped. For now. This is like the third time she's actually woken me up. Ugh. I wonder if I should complain?

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2897 on: October 07, 2020, 01:13:40 PM »
I moved my Kitty in My Pocket collection to a smaller shelf and arranged all the cats and props in an arc formation, which looks alright... but there's a blank space in the middle of the shelf and I can't find anything suitable to put there in order to tie it all together.

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2898 on: October 07, 2020, 04:14:57 PM »
I moved my Kitty in My Pocket collection to a smaller shelf and arranged all the cats and props in an arc formation, which looks alright... but there's a blank space in the middle of the shelf and I can't find anything suitable to put there in order to tie it all together.

Perhaps you need a mouse or a fish bowl of some kind.  Perhaps if you had a beta in a small dish swimming about...

Offline Mewtwofan1

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Currently stumbling through somewhere. Send help.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2899 on: October 08, 2020, 12:29:37 PM »
I use masking tape to tape my paper to my table in order to ensure a clean border and to stop it from sliding around. Nice trick and I enjoy doing it.
     Guess who just ran out of tape and doesn’t want to go outside again today to go find more?
This. Sentence. Is. False! Dontthinkaboutitdontthinkaboutit.

Offline Broken Irishwoman

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Revelation 13:16-13:18
    • View Profile
« Reply #2900 on: October 09, 2020, 12:31:21 PM »
Got a free bar of chocolate in the mail today from our energy company as a gift. I already got a mail about that a while back, and they said the flavour you receive will be picked randomly. They sent me a 85% extra dark chocolate bar. I. HATE. DARK. CHOCOLATE. :pout:

That brand has all these awesome flavours (white chocolate with red velvet, cookie caramel seasalt, birthday cake flavour!), and they send me this. -_- I feel guilty for being so ungrateful, but it's such a bummer! My father loves it though, so I'll just give it to him.

Complaint #2: The radio at work. The same mindless songs ten times a day, and it's TOO. LOUD. >_< I work at a social work place (no idea what that would be in English, but it's production work for people with various disabilities), shouldn't that be quiet and peaceful place? Also, it doesn't really help that our team leaders pump up the volume and start to dance a few times a week. I wish I was making this up. >_<

He knows that they're the fool...

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #2901 on: October 10, 2020, 01:18:11 PM »
I haven't been able to get into any kind of flow with my art all week, every time I've tried to do something, it's just made me feel really tense and anxious and I have to stop. It's left me wondering if I've made a mistake by coming back to it too soon. Writing hasn't been a problem at all, it's just drawing that is really frying my nerves. :/

Offline BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #2902 on: October 10, 2020, 07:30:10 PM »
Ugh! My eczema is coming back on my hand :mad:

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline Nemesis

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Material Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #2903 on: October 10, 2020, 08:19:43 PM »
Dust. I’m so sick of dust. I don’t really want to lock all of my stuff up behind glass, but the alternative is perpetually cleaning dust off of everything... Uuuuuuugh.
🌈⭐️Check out my wishlist! Seeking all generations of ponies, Fashion Star Fillies, Magic Meadow Ponies, REMCO ponies, Sweetie Pups/Kitties, cutesy 80s/90s toys, and more!🦄🌙

Offline Zapper

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2904 on: October 11, 2020, 04:41:28 AM »
Dust. I’m so sick of dust. I don’t really want to lock all of my stuff up behind glass, but the alternative is perpetually cleaning dust off of everything... Uuuuuuugh.

Dust on doll hair is the worst to me.

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #2905 on: October 11, 2020, 07:49:16 AM »

Dust on doll hair is bad. When you find dust and a dead moth in said doll hair, that's worse.

Literally threw a doll across the bathroom once last year because of that. Really hate dead bugs.

...My complaint for today...

Job adverts sent to my email claiming they're related to Japanese studies, only to find they're Spanish, Chinese, or anything but Japanese. How hard can it be for a search to pick up the actual search terms you enter?
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Nemesis

• Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • Material Girl
    • View Profile
« Reply #2906 on: October 11, 2020, 08:37:45 PM »

Dust on doll hair is bad. When you find dust and a dead moth in said doll hair, that's worse.

Literally threw a doll across the bathroom once last year because of that. Really hate dead bugs.

You’d have loved the bunch of dead wasps I found in bag of ponies last year. :shocked: :X
🌈⭐️Check out my wishlist! Seeking all generations of ponies, Fashion Star Fillies, Magic Meadow Ponies, REMCO ponies, Sweetie Pups/Kitties, cutesy 80s/90s toys, and more!🦄🌙

Offline Mana Minori

• Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2907 on: October 12, 2020, 01:10:01 AM »
Frack sleep. Too many consecutive nights, people wake me up at 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 in the dang morning opening doors, letting cats in from outside, closing doors, dropping noisy dry cat food in bowls at every ungodly morning Hour possible. So frack sleep. It’s 1:00 And they’ve already made all the noise. Frack sleep.
formerly nightmare muffin

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #2908 on: October 12, 2020, 02:50:35 AM »

You’d have loved the bunch of dead wasps I found in bag of ponies last year. :shocked: :X

I would probably have run a mile. Though you say that. Last Christmas we were decorating and a dead wasp dropped out of the tinsel bag. O.O. No idea what it was doing in there. The horror!

The stupid thing is I am fine with nearly every minibeast if they are alive. I love spiders. I can deal with wasps, even if I don't like them much. I'll happily pick up moths, craneflies, slugs, worms, snails...so long as they aren't dead.

The dead ones...they freak me out.
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline gemini_pony

• Trade Count: (+38)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • <3 Pony Time!! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #2909 on: October 12, 2020, 03:21:57 AM »
My vision change and I can't afford new glasses so I can hardly see my computer screen xD

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal