collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The trivial complaints thread  (Read 467606 times)

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
Re: The trivial complaints thread
« Reply #2310 on: February 28, 2020, 11:16:57 AM »
Her Majesty is getting on my nerves. 
My pony brain was a bit confused at first. :P
I've had to work with a baby boss like that too. So annoying. Uhh, no, don't tell me what to do at night, you don't even close and it's none of your business.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline SpacePinto

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2311 on: February 28, 2020, 03:26:04 PM »
I overfilled my coffee! :yikes:
Inka Dinka Doo

Online BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
  • Trade Count: (+69)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Orange ponies are the best.
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #2312 on: February 28, 2020, 06:32:14 PM »
I overfilled my coffee! :yikes:

I don't have any coffee! :yikes:

It's my sister's turn to buy and she didn't feel like going out.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed
Avatar and sig by Mione (offsite)

Offline poniesthatsparkle

• Rainbow Curl Pony
  • TAF Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #2313 on: March 01, 2020, 06:30:09 PM »
I got excited about some toys I found at Thrift Town, only for the cashier to take them out of my hands and put them behind the counter because they weren't in a bag bundled with other toys. I didn't get to buy them :(

I've purchased loose toys from this store many times before, so this weird. And very disappointing.

Offline Satin Slipper

• Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2314 on: March 01, 2020, 08:40:52 PM »
I got excited about some toys I found at Thrift Town, only for the cashier to take them out of my hands and put them behind the counter because they weren't in a bag bundled with other toys. I didn't get to buy them :(

I've purchased loose toys from this store many times before, so this weird. And very disappointing.

Why didnt you ask to stand by the register until they were bagged?  Or make your purchase, get lunch/dinner/dessert and return to the store later in the day?
*Frolicking Away*

Offline Beldarna

• Trade Count: (+12)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
    • http://www.freewebs.com/beldarna
« Reply #2315 on: March 01, 2020, 11:53:41 PM »
I got a job coach. We have a meeting today. Last week she emailed me and wanted me to send my CV, which I did. She sent it back with lots of comments and suggestions to alter it to the better. I have now followed her will and instead of five paragraphs on a single page, it's now four pages long. I asked my manager and he likes short and simple CVs and usually goes after the personal letter instead. I know everyone is different.. but I'm just unsure if anyone will ever read a four page CV :blink:.

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
    • View Profile
« Reply #2316 on: March 02, 2020, 11:33:04 AM »
I was ill last week and thought I was over the worst of it but the way I feel right now I’m not sure anymore.

Ponyfan
« Last Edit: March 02, 2020, 11:38:05 AM by Ponyfan »

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #2317 on: March 02, 2020, 12:35:35 PM »
Internship season. Blah. I hate it. At least there's a job fair at main campus but it's at 11...I have a class an hour away at the local campus at 2...I think it'd be worth skipping to be honest and I think if I talk with the professor beforehand it might be alright, but it's right after a project is due.
My cat also had sludge or a stone. He was worrying me all yesterday and the day before and today seems to be just fine. I'm glad he's acting like himself again and is eating but ughh.

Sig by Starscout <3

Offline slyons

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • G1 Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #2318 on: March 02, 2020, 02:30:29 PM »
Work was frustrating today, couldn't stay on schedule to save my life  :stressed:

Thank you Shaiyeh and Griffin for my adoptables!!

Offline poniesthatsparkle

• Rainbow Curl Pony
  • TAF Enthusiast
    • View Profile
« Reply #2319 on: March 02, 2020, 11:41:49 PM »

Why didnt you ask to stand by the register until they were bagged?  Or make your purchase, get lunch/dinner/dessert and return to the store later in the day?

I asked if I could buy them after they were bagged, but she said she wouldn't sell them to me. I just paid for the rest of my stuff and left because I didn't really feel like dealing with her after that.

Online BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #2320 on: March 03, 2020, 05:33:37 AM »
My disability hearing is today. I have an attorney so I'm hopeful but I'm still a nervous wreck. I hardly got any sleep.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2321 on: March 03, 2020, 07:32:38 AM »

I asked if I could buy them after they were bagged, but she said she wouldn't sell them to me. I just paid for the rest of my stuff and left because I didn't really feel like dealing with her after that.

I probably would have told her that I wanted the toys for a niece/nephew's birthday and asked to speak to a manager.  My guess is that they wanted whatever you found and were hiding it to buy later.

Post Merge: March 03, 2020, 12:02:35 PM

Today's complaint:  People who smoke and smell like an ashtray or don't smoke but just plain don't bathe.  I will never understand why someone's right to smell like something my dog would be ashamed to roll in trumps my right to breathe.  It isn't like breathing is necessary to stay alive or anything... :yucky:
« Last Edit: March 03, 2020, 12:02:35 PM by Pokeyonekenobie »

Offline Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #2322 on: March 03, 2020, 01:14:28 PM »
My disability hearing is today. I have an attorney so I'm hopeful but I'm still a nervous wreck. I hardly got any sleep.

I hope it went well. Having been through one of those fighting against a govt department who either lost or misunderstood my evidence and thus forced me to go to tribunal, I know how stressful it can be. Hopefully it will all be resolved for you today :)
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Online BlackCurtains

• Mad Scientist
    • View Profile
    • BlackCurtains Crafts
« Reply #2323 on: March 03, 2020, 06:58:18 PM »

I hope it went well. Having been through one of those fighting against a govt department who either lost or misunderstood my evidence and thus forced me to go to tribunal, I know how stressful it can be. Hopefully it will all be resolved for you today :)

Thanks! It went well. My attorney said he felt good about it. We don't know the judges decision and it might take several more months to find out. I can keep submitting evidence while the decision is being made, so that's good. I still have a bunch of heart related tests coming up this and next month.

Belltock Raincurl
Commissions are Closed

Offline freezestime

• Forever and Always the Prom Queen
  • Trade Count: (+4)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2324 on: March 04, 2020, 02:51:57 AM »
Argh I've been trying to get into contact with an artist to do a commission for a considerable while (more than 2 weeks atm!)

I message every few days and I even got one of their friends to message them, no response while every few days they upload new drawings!

I've contacted them on the platforms they listed, there's no email to contact them or any sort of protocol in order to get a response/commission.

They've given no indication that they don't do commissions or if they're closed or what.

I really want a piece from them but I don't know how much I can take before it gets too much.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2020, 02:53:43 AM by freezestime »
Freezestime's Masterlist! https://bit.ly/3x1te5n
Dedicated G2 thread! https://bit.ly/3vIIJhL
Dedicated G2 V2.0 thread! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,403447.msg1880080/topicseen.html#new
Forgotten Toy lines! [urlhttps://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=395090.150[/url]

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal