collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The trivial complaints thread  (Read 467686 times)

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
Re: The trivial complaints thread
« Reply #705 on: May 29, 2018, 07:20:22 AM »
@Pokeyonekenobe and kestrel_kitsune - both of those sound like email scams to me, especially the Bank of America one. I get BoA emails like that all the time and I'm not even in the US.  They sound like emails that you should never click the link on or phone the number contained within either.

My trivial complaint - more thunderstorms, more rain, more lightning. Third major storm since I came back home on Friday. Glad I didn't have to fly through it, and also glad it didn't affect the carboot sale yesterday, but seriously? Enough with the storms already :(
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline Mami Tomoe

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Colorswirl Pony
  • i love sprinkles
    • View Profile
« Reply #706 on: May 29, 2018, 08:09:20 AM »
I want a rare mst3k garage kit but its so rare and probably expensive
I want a job but I don't want to stand for to long

Post Merge: May 29, 2018, 08:11:41 AM

That moment when an apparently reputable academic wades into a controversial conversation about politics and decides to refer to it all as 'autistic hostility'.

Because that's entirely appropriate use of language. Not.

I don't even know what that phrase is supposed to mean.   :huh:
its a buzzword it just an insult to autistic people
My laptop isn't working because I haven't updated it and now I use my phone
I hate people who are so two faced theres this one girl that's friends with everyone but not me and I did nothing to her she's so annoying and all she does is talk about death and things about her life nobody wants to know like im happy that your recovering but I just met you and I don't want to hear every bit of trauma when im eating a sandwich and it could trigger my trauma and I don't want to hear about how you want to die when I am trying to battle bad thoughts of mine
« Last Edit: May 29, 2018, 08:54:59 AM by Mami Tomoe »
i love sprinkles
i also clean ponies so if you want a clean pony contact me

Offline Miniature Sheep

• Crystal Dolphin Warrior
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Barry, you're so optimistic...
    • View Profile
« Reply #707 on: May 29, 2018, 09:12:42 AM »
It's oppressively hot, my room is south-facing and it has huge windows, so it's basically a greenhouse in there, I have job interviews tomorrow and on Thursday and it's impossible to get a decent night's sleep in this heat. I kind of need a decent amount of sleep if I'm going to stand a chance at getting either of these jobs. :pout:

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #708 on: May 29, 2018, 10:11:14 AM »
@Pokeyonekenobe and kestrel_kitsune - both of those sound like email scams to me, especially the Bank of America one. I get BoA emails like that all the time and I'm not even in the US.  They sound like emails that you should never click the link on or phone the number contained within either.

The Bank of America one is a scam.  It is pretty convincing, but on further inspection this morning, I noticed some grammatical errors.  Plus, since I checked the actual Bank of America site before doing anything with the email, I knew what to look for. It's people phishing for your information and if you click the link in the email, you'll go to a bogus site.

Online Taffeta

• Trade Count: (+62)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • UK Pony, Jem and Mediaeval Japanese obsessive :D
    • View Profile
    • The My Little Pony Scrapbook
« Reply #709 on: May 29, 2018, 03:07:59 PM »

The Bank of America one is a scam.  It is pretty convincing, but on further inspection this morning, I noticed some grammatical errors.  Plus, since I checked the actual Bank of America site before doing anything with the email, I knew what to look for. It's people phishing for your information and if you click the link in the email, you'll go to a bogus site.

Glad you were able to check it out and resolve it without falling for their scam. It's one that amuses me because I always get messages which say "There is a problem with your BoA account". And my response is always, yeah. I'm not in America, and I don't have an account. Those are pretty big problems - before hitting the delete.

It's so sad how common these scams are these days. I admit, I have had genuine emails from companies which I've assumed to be scams until I verified them through other means. :/
|夏草やつわものどもが夢の跡|

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #710 on: May 29, 2018, 03:43:17 PM »
We might be near 90 tomorrow temp wise and humid. I work outside.  :cry: :yikes:

Offline kestral_kitsune

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • "We're all Mad here."
    • View Profile
    • my deviantart
« Reply #711 on: May 29, 2018, 06:22:20 PM »

its why i didn't try anything on that email, and went straight to the website itself to try and log in and found i was locked out. called support and YUP someone got into my account and locked me out of it. it's mostly fixed now I just have to call them again to fully shut down my paypal account because I STILL CAN'T LOG IN TO IT XD oh my stars and garters its annoying
art page
Kestral ref!!   want list
designs for sale and commission information

thanks to SDS for my sig

Offline tailrustedtealeaf

• Sparkly Seahorse Pony
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+66)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Why it ourple
    • View Profile
    • Tungler
« Reply #712 on: May 29, 2018, 06:37:00 PM »
I've got some sort of bug and I've been in bed all day. I wanted to go to the fabric store today! Ugh!

Sig by Starscout <3

Online Loa

• Queen of Sloths
  • Administrator
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
    • View Profile
« Reply #713 on: May 29, 2018, 07:38:59 PM »
My niece is taking FOREVER to be born!

Thank you SquarePeg!
My Instagram - MLPArena's Instagram - My Sales on Trade Me!

Offline Leave a Whisper

• Trade Count: (+3)
  • Colombian Baby Pony
  • In the Land of Dreams
    • View Profile
« Reply #714 on: May 29, 2018, 09:30:55 PM »
My niece is taking FOREVER to be born!

Hope everything is okay?
Thanks to TheRockinStallion for my Ponysona Artless

Offline MerryAnvil

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • The Resident Blacksmith Pony
    • View Profile
    • Jordan's Pony Corner
« Reply #715 on: May 30, 2018, 05:10:07 PM »
Our bathroom wall caved in while my sister was taking a shower. Luckily she's okay, but we have a gaping hole in our shower now. The drywall is just shot, it's completely rotted. It's the landlord's fault for not keeping it up to standard though so thankfully he has to take care of it and it won't be coming out of our pocket. But it's still kind of annoying and freaky to have your wall cave in haha.

Avatar by Shaiyeh, sig by SquarePeg! <3 Check out my pony website here!

Offline Broken Irishwoman

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Revelation 13:16-13:18
    • View Profile
« Reply #716 on: May 31, 2018, 10:20:12 AM »
I hate how websites just move and move and MOVE these days, just because all kinds of things that I don't even WANT have to be loaded (like ads and interactive buttons and crap). It makes it very hard to read anything at all, and I keep clicking on things I don't want, because the dang page moves up and down right when I want to click on something. I seriously have to CATCH the buttons or links I wish to click on.

I. DON'T. LIKE. GAMES. :angry:

Spoiler
Caps were absolutely necessary.  I apologise.

He knows that they're the fool...

Offline LadyMoondancer

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+96)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.superpony.com
« Reply #717 on: May 31, 2018, 04:10:32 PM »
I am trying to buy a house in Seattle, and it is a pain in the butt.  Everything is overpriced so I'm constantly second-guessing myself, like should I wait and hope the bubble pops?

Unnnnngh.
Visit my Tumblr, Heck Yeah, Pony Scans!

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #718 on: May 31, 2018, 05:19:10 PM »
Hot and humid again bring on some rain please.  :hot: :hot:

Offline Safflower

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Whatever shall I put here? (she/her)
    • View Profile
« Reply #719 on: May 31, 2018, 06:31:36 PM »
Why do my classmates find it fun to make fun of or laugh at serious things? My friend started dramatically reading a suicide prevention poster, making fun of the pictures of different cartoon faces they had on there, even saying "Do people actually call that number?" referring to a suicide prevention line. Yes, that number is there to help save peoples lives! Let's make fun of it and the people who care... I told her that people do call and it's not very nice to make fun of people who want to end their life. She continued on, saying how one of the pictures of a kid that had "bullying" as his emotion looked like a Target logo because he had a black eye with a white circle in the middle while the other eye was just black. Yay...

We also learned about the trail of tears today and the horrid atrocities that happened besides that. Some people were talking and laughing, not paying attention at all. During my teacher talking about how thousands of people died. It looked like they were laughing at death.

。.:☆*:・~celestial ponies are best ponies~・:*☆:.
~thanks to the wonderful Griffin for my sig!~

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal