collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: The trivial complaints thread  (Read 473421 times)

Offline shelvesofwhimsy

• Trade Count: (+43)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • Shelvesofwhimsy
    • View Profile
    • Toy Collector & Miniature Maker
Re: The trivial complaints thread
« Reply #120 on: May 04, 2017, 02:47:58 PM »
A homeless woman spooked me on my way to work.
She was hiding behind a wall, and when I turned the corner she yelled "BOO!"
I nearly jumped out of my clothes. As I was walking away she said "Sorry, I had to"

Offline northstar3184

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: May 04, 2017, 06:43:36 PM »
I got in the rear seat of the wrong car today after coming out of the store. As I was shutting the door, the driver says "Sir this isn't your car." Talk about embarrassing!

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: May 04, 2017, 07:49:36 PM »
We have more rain on the way, no flooding where I am, but further north there has been a lot.

Offline lordalexander74

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Rainbow Curl Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: May 05, 2017, 05:48:40 PM »
Might as well call it a business expansion, I was originally assigned to help out with but didn't work out for whatever reason. Company bit off more than it could chew. I still work for them, it's a warehouse/logistics company with locations all over town. So I get forced to work under a manager who's not the most pleasant person to work with. If you'll pardon the venting, I'd rather sweep the entire warehouse with a toothbrush than work for her. Said manager is knowledgable about her job, but not much of a people person. I find her hard to communicate with, being social in general is tough for me. Every other manager I've worked under in that company I got along with just fine, but not this particular person. She's got the personality of a snapping turtle, condescending and somewhat lazy.

Definitely looking into finding a position under another manager at the earliest possible time. I'd rather not lose that job, one of the better companies to work for in Crossville.
Thanks to Lunacat for the lovely art

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Lhianneth

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #124 on: May 05, 2017, 07:50:15 PM »
The food I feed my cats got recalled, so I had to go return the lot I'd just bought for the month, and try to figure out a new wet food for them. They're picky about their wet food, and I'm picky about their health, so finding a food that is grain free, human-grade ingredients, but still something they'll eat is a little bit of a pain. I ended up bringing home a small range of different brands and flavours to see if any of them sticks, but I'm not thrilled about it all.

Their dry food is safe at least, so if worst comes to it, I can just stick to biscuits until the recall is resolved, or I find a new brand they like/meets my standards.

Offline tornadoe

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: May 06, 2017, 01:15:11 PM »
If charater options had offered to sell the full range of zhus I would not have had to crawl through the internet, translating every word in order to find them.
Let your heart guide you. It whispers so listen cloesly..

Offline archidraca

• Trade Count: (+61)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Boy ponies, gotta catchem all! ^w^
    • View Profile
    • Ponies A'More - ponies, love, & more!
« Reply #126 on: May 06, 2017, 03:27:30 PM »
:enraged:

To all eBay sellers : Just because you didn't smoke in your home doesn't mean you don't need to smell your merchandise acquired elsewhere for the smell of cigarette smoke!!!!
Creatively cute and proud of it!  Have a very good day, [you]!  ^.^

I'm making custom cute pony plushies and have set up an Etsy store called Ponies A'More! Ponies + More + LOVE! :heart: :inlove: :heart:
Finally got my SALES thread up and update it as I can.  :satisfied:
Lastly, posting my Wishlist here!  :biggrin:

Offline Broken Irishwoman

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Revelation 13:16-13:18
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: May 07, 2017, 08:08:43 AM »
I just hate when I have to yell* at one of my cats with my mouth full (which just happened again). >_< Sometimes they are in the closet or on the desk, and they must be shooed. And then it sounds like "Huy, gut owff thuwre!!!" and I just HATE it. >_<

*Of course I mean "yell" in the most loving way possible. XD
« Last Edit: May 07, 2017, 08:10:26 AM by Regenveertje »

He knows that they're the fool...

Offline lockette

• Trade Count: (+8)
  • Dazzle Surprise
  • twice as fancy as you
    • View Profile
    • toylockette.tumblr
« Reply #128 on: May 07, 2017, 11:54:42 AM »
my nails looked REALLY nice in April. not crazy-long but long enough to look -dare I say- elegant and I kept them painted all month! then we moved a week ago so I had to cut them-- I would've absolutely torn half of them if I hadn't. about a week before I'll want to paint them again.
:rainbow: toylockette on tumblr & instagram!
& check out g1mlp & g3mlp on tumblr!

☆☆ wish list! ☆☆ ISO baby sparkle Firefly w/ dark gold tail factory error!

Offline tornadoe

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: May 07, 2017, 02:30:47 PM »
WHy does the internet grind to a halt over the weekend in the czec republic? I noticed this both times I bought from there. Nothing happens over those 2 days. No emails no updates..nothing!

How do they manage?!!
Let your heart guide you. It whispers so listen cloesly..

Offline Carrehz

• #1 Prizestuffer
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
  • I'm gonna live forever or die trying!
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: May 07, 2017, 03:15:04 PM »
*Nowhere* near me sells the Steven Universe Pint Size Heroes blindbags!! Forbidden Planet sold them for like, a month and then I guess they sold out and never restocked. Barely anyone on eBay is selling them and it's super expensive to buy them from the US due to the screwed-up exchange rate atm. And to make things worse, it looks like there's two versions of both Pearl and Holo-Pearl (I guess they forgot to print the stars on their outfits at first?) - who are both ones I want - and Holo-Pearl is a chase figure I believe, so she'll be hard to find to begin with. But I'd rather have the 'correct' versions so that makes it much harder to look for her -_-

It's particularly irritating since some other stores have started carrying *other* PSH figures.. just not the SU ones. It's like.. gah, I want to support the show but it's hard to like this! :P

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: May 08, 2017, 10:05:40 PM »
Tonight my mom asked if I'd talked to one of my friends recently because she posted a question about things to do in Switzerland on Facebook. She's FB friends with my mom as well, so my mom sees her posts.  I was going to go look up what she posted but even as I started typing "facebook" into the search bar, I realized that I have absolutely NO desire to even look at Facebook anymore.  I just...have so many other things to do.  And I hate the whole "my life is SO perfect (online) and you should be jealous of me (even though it's all just a facade) and if you disagree with me you're an idiot (even if you're right and I'm 100% wrong--I don't have to admit it because online I'm invincible)" attitude. 

Offline Thrice

• Trade Count: (+6)
  • Target Exclusive Winter Pony
  • I drop science.
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: May 08, 2017, 10:23:01 PM »
I'm pregnant, and there are zero, repeat ZERO, strawberries in my fridge. :(

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: May 09, 2017, 01:33:34 PM »
So I went onto Amazon to price the Rugrats season DVDs because I knew that they did a MOD (make on demand) of them, only to find that they're discontinuing the MODs because Paramount is doing a real DVD release.  So far they've done seasons 1 and 2 (which were available as of May 2nd), and since they've discontinued the other seasons on Amazon as well, I'm assuming that they'll do the rest of them.  Exciting, right?  Except that none of the stores around me are carrying it, so I still have to order them online.  What's the point of having them available to retailers if everywhere says that it isn't available in the store and you have to order it online anyway?  By the way, Amazon still has them cheapest.

Offline buttonso

• Trade Count: (+9)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: May 09, 2017, 05:11:23 PM »
Jammed my finger on the steering wheel of my car (think of it as stubbing your toe, only with your finger) and bent the nail back.. hurt like CRAZY and I was so mad!  :cry:

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal