collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: AAH Real Monsters Items Wanted  (Read 448 times)

Englishgothgirl

• Trade Count: (0)
AAH Real Monsters Items Wanted
« on: June 16, 2012, 08:34:56 AM »
AAH Real Monsters Items Wanted

Seriously anything considered, models, plush, toys etc.

apart from trading cards or sega games etc.

Orlinde

Re: AAH Real Monsters Items Wanted
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2012, 07:09:19 AM »
I have one little figure. It's Oblena and it's about 3 inches tall. there's a hole inher tail, so I think she may have been a pencil topper. I'll find her and post a pic for you if you're interested.

Englishgothgirl

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2012, 07:22:47 AM »
Yes please :)

Orlinde

« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2012, 08:05:19 AM »
Okey dokey, I'll dig her out of my plethora of random toys and post a pic as soon as I can  ^.^

Post Merge: June 19, 2012, 05:24:28 AM

Alrighty! I finally found her. Upon further inspection she's in really decent shape for being from '95. She has three teeny tiny pink dots of her head and her white foot has a little wear but you can't really tell if she's standing up. I tried to take as best a picture as I could but they all turned out a little fuzzy  :huh: . It's more prominent on the bottom. It says Hardee's on the back of her head so I'm guessing she was a kids meal toy (even though I don't ever remember eating at Hardee's as a kid, lol). But let me know if you're interested! :) Good luck on the hunt for more. I'll be sure to let you know if I find anything else.

It would appear I'm having some trouble getting the pictures uploaded through photobucket. Maybe I can email them to you if you're interested in her? Lemme know (sorry I'm new and haven't quite figured everything out yet  :blush:)
« Last Edit: June 19, 2012, 05:24:28 AM by Orlinde »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal