Pony Talk > Introductions

Hello Everypony!

(1/2) > >>

PDUTogepi:
Hello!

I'm Togepi, I'm 29 and I live in the UK :) I've been lurking here for a while as I loved looking at everyone's collection pictures, but figured it was about time I signed up. I come here a lot searching for merch news too!

I recently got back into ponies in this past year and a half or so due to Friendship is Magic, though I grew up with the G1 ponies when I was little, so it's been fun being able to look back on memories of those and also discovering the merch I didn't know of, between G1 and G4. I find I do really like the G3 ponies too, some of those have some lovely colours and cutie mark designs and I own one G3 pony currently, which is Sunny Daze.
Most of the other merch I have are G4 ponies, which I love to style their hair to give each one an individual look. Sadly I don't have a picture to show right yet, as my small collection room is in a bit of a shambles at the moment, but I'm hoping to organize that soon, as the ponies have exploded and don't fit in their original display spot anymore!

My favourite pony from Friendship is Magic is Fluttershy, as she's the most like me! Shy and loves animals! I also love Lily Blossom from the toys as well. As you can tell, Peagsus ponies are my favourite!
From the original line and cartoon, I'm pretty sure one of my favourite ponies was Gusty and I owned a Baby Gusty when I was little, which is the one I remember the most. Oh how I wish I had those old toys now!

I also collect Pokémon merch and my collection room is filled with numerous Pokémon plushies!

SourdoughStomper:
Good morning, PDUTogepi. :hiya: Welcome to the Arena.

kittybethy:
Hello and Welcome to the Arena!

So glad to have you!

kaoskat:
Welcome to the arena! :hamster:

hathorcat:
Hi! Welcome to the Arena...your avi is so adorable!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version