collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Any TMNT fans here? (1987 series especially, but all Turtles fans welcome!)  (Read 1415 times)

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• Trade Count: (+10)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Monsters and 5Ds forever!
    • View Profile
    • Lucky Ladybug's Library
Re: Any TMNT fans here? (1987 series especially, but all Turtles fans welcome!)
« Reply #15 on: September 28, 2016, 02:47:51 AM »
I haven't kept up with much lately, but my childhood was all about ponies and TMNT! My brother and I both had pretty decent collections of the action figures, and we got an annual when we visited family in the UK. Michelangelo and Donatello are my favorites - loved the first and second movies, but wasn't as huge a fan of the third. I had been looking forward to finding out what would happen with Super Shredder. Ah well.

That sounds so fun! I love the first two movies too, but I haven't yet got around to seeing the third. I'm not that crazy about the plot. But I imagine I'll be seeing it soon, especially since now it's the only Turtles movie I haven't ever seen.

Offline Babydoll

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+76)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
  • ★ Instagram Babydoll84uk (Pics of my collection) ★
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 28, 2016, 03:23:22 AM »
Meeeeee!! :) I loved TMNT, I used to watch the cartoons before school and loved the movie too, Michelangelo was my fave as he liked pizza like me :lol: Luckily I have a wee brother so he had all the turtles toys so I got play with his, and still had pocket money for ponies :) I also made a TMNT playset sewer with a cardboard box (Basically a box with a circle sewer flap and drawn road on top and inside i drew turtle wall paper and stole furniture from my fisher price town, i wish I still kept it! :heart:

Babydoll~
visitors can't see pics , please register or login
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline Tak

• Lost in the clouds Unicorn
  • No Transactions
  • Trade Count: (+72)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 28, 2016, 07:56:01 AM »
I haven't gotten to see the new series yet. The new movie was awesome! I love the references you wouldn't get without having seen the originals. I grew up with the originals. Loved every second. My brother even had a Raphael birthday cake. Oh my, and the nes game! I spent days playing that. Back when you still walked into a store to rent games and vhs movies.

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 28, 2016, 11:55:23 AM »
Meeeeee!! :) I loved TMNT, I used to watch the cartoons before school and loved the movie too, Michelangelo was my fave as he liked pizza like me :lol: Luckily I have a wee brother so he had all the turtles toys so I got play with his, and still had pocket money for ponies :) I also made a TMNT playset sewer with a cardboard box (Basically a box with a circle sewer flap and drawn road on top and inside i drew turtle wall paper and stole furniture from my fisher price town, i wish I still kept it! :heart:

Babydoll~

Oh, how awesome! I had a cardboard Turtles house too. It ended up being used for book storage in later years, but I had it until a blasted rodent invasion ruined it last year.

I haven't gotten to see the new series yet. The new movie was awesome! I love the references you wouldn't get without having seen the originals. I grew up with the originals. Loved every second. My brother even had a Raphael birthday cake. Oh my, and the nes game! I spent days playing that. Back when you still walked into a store to rent games and vhs movies.

The new movie was so fun! It was instrumental in getting me to start rewatching the 1987 series.

Offline himmie

• Trade Count: (+137)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Need More Boy Ponies
    • View Profile
    • Himmie's Collection
« Reply #19 on: September 28, 2016, 12:08:22 PM »
Yup! I am bit obsessed with Master Splinter. I don't really keep up with things now but have a lot of Splinter figures, including one that travels around with me. I also have a Splinter tattoo. :)
WTB: MOC and Nirvana Boy Ponies
My Collection | Want List | eBay Store

Offline Lucky_Ladybug

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2016, 05:46:51 PM »
That is awesome! Splinter is a very cool character.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal