collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Wedding Rapunzel, Disney Store & Monster High - sale or trade for AG/Cutie Pops  (Read 150 times)

Offline Taxel

• Cutie Pops Crusader
  • Trade Count: (+44)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Sundance <3
    • View Profile
    • Collections
**I'm still in the process of getting sale pictures for some items!**

I take Paypal and can only ship within the US at this time. I ship in bubble mailers with a bunch of extra bubblewrap but can do boxes on request.

Items will be shipped out within a week after payment (we have to wait for shipping funds to be in the bank to ship) and if there are any delays I'll PM you immediately!

Trades will have additional delay, as depending on how much is being traded I may need a bit of extra time to get the funds to ship. Trade partners must have good trade feedback!

You can see more detailed photos of everyone here!
If you want more photos or info, please don't hesitate to ask!

---------------

Disney

MIB Disney Store Pocahontas - $5 + shipping
Face looks good to me. Box may have slight damage (will get more photos tomorrow). The top is open so she can be carefully dusted. Somewhat dusty inside. Has been on display out of the sun.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Wedding Rapunzel from Tangled - $35 + shipping
Price is based on eBay sold listings. She's a little dusty but otherwise in great condition. She was opened and put into a box, where she's stayed since. Her face looks good, although there are a few shiny spots, and she has her entire outfit. Her shoes are still rubber banded to her feet, which has caused some indents in the bendy legs. The outfit has never been removed and I will not remove it. *Please note that she could have small body issues under her dress or shoes but there's nothing visible.* Her hair has never been washed or styled; it still has factory product in it and the back still has flat box hair. The box hair makes her seem to have a bald spot but if you reposition the hair a little it looks fine. I was able to find 1 snag in her veil, caused by the packaging.

Summer Solstice/Frozen Fever Elsa - $14 + shipping
Elsa was removed from the box and displayed. She's a little bit dusty. Her dress has never been removed and still has those tiny T-shaped tags in the front. Her shoes are still rubber banded to her feet. The outfit has never been removed and I will not remove it. She has the jointed knee body. *Please note that she could have small body issues under her dress or shoes but there's nothing visible.* Her hair has never been washed or styled and still looks perfect. She has a mark on one ear that I'll get a photo of tomorrow.

---------------

Monster High

Everything is in great condition, complete, with little or no eye wonk (your opinion may vary) unless otherwise mentioned. Obviously these aren't sale photos but they should help a bit with the face screening until I get good photos.

Great Scarier Reef Draculaura

Collector Draculaura - This girl actually has some issues. She has been removed from the box but has her whole box (very slight damage perhaps), accessories, all of that. Her hat was removed from her head. She has thin hair but that may be normal to her release, I'm not sure. Could probably be covered up with a creative restyle but I haven't touched her hair.

I <3 Fashion Wydowna - May or may not come with her clothing/accessories
 - Don't have any photos of her face but she's fine -

Kala Mer'ri - One finger is bent a little from the packaging

Lorna's purse and diary
- No photos but both are fine -

I also have a bunch of stands I don't need for normal, original release Deuce, wide black stands (wider than Deuce's), and Frightfully Tall.

---------------

Wishlist

American Girl
Pretty much anything will be considered! Dolls, clothing, accessories, furniture, minis, even books. TLC and/or nude fullsize dolls are fine but I'd prefer anything else to be in good condition and for minis to be clothed. Books must be mint with no marks, writing, rips, water damage, etc.

Sister lines of AG are also fine. Wellie Wishers, Girls of Many Lands, Hopscotch Hill, etc. Nude/TLC is fine for WW and GoML. I'd prefer HH to be dressed but TLC is fine.
I'm not interested in the baby dolls, Bitties & Twins, but might accept outfits or accessories if they fit regular AG dolls.

I WILL accept off-brand 18in items like Our Generation, Journey Girls, etc as long as their items fit American Girl dolls but I might be slightly pickier.

Cutie Pops
I have a detailed wishlist here. I'd highly prefer items to be 100% complete but might consider incomplete ones.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal