collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Was their ever a disney doll of princess elionwy?  (Read 478 times)

moonlight twinkle

• Trade Count: (0)
Was their ever a disney doll of princess elionwy?
« on: September 11, 2013, 03:05:10 PM »
If there was, can I see pictures! I'm just curious to see if their is a doll of her. :)

Offline kamakazee82

• HesheR
  • Trade Count: (+13)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
  • ... i saw a mouse ...
    • View Profile
Re: Was their ever a disney doll of princess elionwy?
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2013, 06:57:03 PM »
(from The Black Cauldron peeps ;) )

i believe there were a few .... i know there was a porcelain Elionwy

basic google search even has a link to a mlparena thread lmao https://www.google.com/#q=elionwy+doll

http://mlparena.com/index.php?topic=298070.0
"Doth mother know you weareth her drapes?"

Taeyang and MLP are my drugs of choice ... that and the mountain dew flowing through my veins ... LIKE RADIOACTIVE RUBBER PANTS!

Offline toyjunky

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
Re: Was their ever a disney doll of princess elionwy?
« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2013, 12:38:10 AM »
To my knowledge, there is not an official "Eilonwy" doll. There are people who have made custom ones from other dolls and these are the ones you find on Google. I know that there are a few official Disney pins of her though and a "Magic Memories Figurines" group from the film that has her in it.

There is very little Black Cauldron merchandise in general. While the movie did poorly, I think that the lack of merchandise originally has more to do with when the movie came out. The "Black Cauldron" was released in 1985, so early on in some ways of all the great toy marketing pushes that came later on. We get so used to them in today's world, that we forget that it didn't used to be like that every time a film was made. Now the lack of merchandise in later years (other than a few pins) is more than likely because of the lack of interest and perception. It did eventually get a VHS release FINALLY in 1998, and then the 25th anniversary edition on DVD in 2010.
« Last Edit: September 12, 2013, 01:17:34 AM by toyjunky »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal