collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Trying To Find The Person I Spoke To At The Second R.I. MLP Fair...  (Read 551 times)

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
This is sort of an awkward thread.  But, at the second R.I. MLP Fair I was trying to sell my MIB G3 Inspirational Ponies as at the time they took up a lot of space, but I didn't want to open them because they looked great inside the box.  I pretty much offered retail for them and asked people at each booth I visited if they wanted to buy them but nobody did.  Then, someone said I can leave them at her table and she would try to sell them for me.  She tried but no luck either.  I really didn't want to take them home so I told her she could just take them, but she didn't really want to.  I was on my way out the door as the buses were arriving to take us back to the hotel which was a meeting point for buses to take us to Hasbro for the fair.

Years later I still feel badly about just leaving them with her when she didn't want them and now I realize I should have kept them since they were a special set of ponies and I miss them now.

I hope this person knows who she is or someone knows who I'm talking about.  I wanted to apologize firstly for just leaving the ponies with you when I should have kept them and saved them.  Secondly I wanted to see if you still have the ponies and if you do would you be willing to send them to me?  I can pay shipping.  If you've already sold them on ebay or whatever it's fine.  Please PM me or respond in this thread if you get time.

Thanks.

Offline Majesty

• Metal Gear Solid Pony
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • G1 and G3 Fan
    • View Profile
Re: Trying To Find The Person I Spoke To At The Second R.I. MLP Fair...
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2016, 05:17:17 PM »
Bump.

Offline Skeen

• Not actually Captain Janeway
  • Trade Count: (+79)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2016, 08:07:18 AM »
You're trying to get back ponies you gave away for free? 

Offline Em_L._Pea_Customs

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+163)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 17, 2016, 11:49:01 AM »
You're trying to get back ponies you gave away for free? 

Wasn't it also like several years ago?  I think it might be best to chalk this one up as a pony regret and just buy the set again.  It seems a tad gauche. 
*WANT LIST*
FKA cookhuman

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal