collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Do you still "play" with your ponies like when you were little?  (Read 3730 times)

Offline HavACrumpet452

• Fakies R People 2
  • Trade Count: (0)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: Do you still "play" with your ponies like when you were little?
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2012, 03:18:59 PM »
No, just clean them up and set up scenes for pictures perhaps. Sometimes make a story out of pictures. I'd always been more of a model-based player when I was young, as in setting up scenes and stuff rather than imagine and talk with my toys. My aunt who is my same age was the role-player who always wanted us to play pretend with the toys so I went along with making them talk and interact. I also always drew game boards based on my toys and played games like monopoly type games where you buy the toys rather than the property and so on. I remember I always seperated my huge puppy in my pocket collection into AKC groups and used dice to eliminate dogs until I got down to group and show winners. That was my play.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2012, 03:21:18 PM by HavACrumpet452 »
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Aednatia

« Reply #46 on: July 03, 2012, 09:28:40 AM »
I just got 4 new blind bags and as I was opening the second bag I made the comment that I don't know where to put them. My boyfriend comes over takes the first one (Electric sky) makes 'fighting' noises and has Electric Sky kick four of my ponies off my computer tower, then place the other ponies in the empty places.  He then states She (electric sky) doesn't like other ponies. I go to work thinking how cute he was and when I come home I see this

Electric Sky must really hate other ponies.. and I started giggling cause I know my boy didn't pull them off with his hands.. He totally made 'fighting' noses and used Electric Sky to kick them all off then shelf then piled them.

Offline Icecrystalline

• Guardian of Dreams
  • Trade Count: (+128)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • No longer active.
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 03, 2012, 09:34:15 AM »
Nope. I brush them and I photograph them, same with my dolls. :)

BeverlysLittlePony2012

« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2012, 09:48:37 AM »
I just got 4 new blind bags and as I was opening the second bag I made the comment that I don't know where to put them. My boyfriend comes over takes the first one (Electric sky) makes 'fighting' noises and has Electric Sky kick four of my ponies off my computer tower, then place the other ponies in the empty places.  He then states She (electric sky) doesn't like other ponies. I go to work thinking how cute he was and when I come home I see this

Electric Sky must really hate other ponies.. and I started giggling cause I know my boy didn't pull them off with his hands.. He totally made 'fighting' noses and used Electric Sky to kick them all off then shelf then piled them.

This is too cute!

Moonracer

« Reply #49 on: July 03, 2012, 09:49:58 AM »
No, I don't play with them like that. :) But I do enjoy combing their hair - it's such a relaxing thing. :D XD

Also, I'm planning on posing them and make some photos once I'll get to be in a fitting setting.

Offline daizysellers

• Trade Count: (+1)
  • Sweet Kisses Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2012, 09:51:15 AM »
I remember playing with my ponies up until I was like 13 or 14 then I got involved in other activities (mainly a local theatre group).  I went a little crazy when I saw the g3's come out so I bought a bunch and the castle.  I had them set up on my dining room table and I tried to play with them like I used to, but it felt strange.  I didn't have the rhythem like I once had.  Now a days I just display them.  I'm getting into the g4's but have space constraints so I'm probably going to stick to collecting blind bags for now.  The only pony I "play" with is a Rainbow Dash who hangs out around my laptop. And she mostly just hangs out and I sometimes fix her hair.

Starshadow

« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2012, 10:28:06 AM »
I played with them much and would comb them and braid them. My childhood ponies have been through a lot.

Offline saply

• Stupid Newbie
  • Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+138)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • my star barrettes are FABULOUS
    • View Profile
    • ~*~tumblr~**~
« Reply #52 on: July 03, 2012, 10:45:22 AM »
Heck yes I do!

MoongazerThePony

« Reply #53 on: July 03, 2012, 11:10:17 AM »
Duh! Haha. I'm 7 on the inside.

Margos

« Reply #54 on: July 03, 2012, 12:28:31 PM »
Definitely!  I mean, I didn't really play with ponies when I was little, but now I play with them like how I played with Barbies and Beanie Babies as a child.
It's actually a pretty fun creative exercise for my boyfriend and I.  We develop individual voices and personalities for each pony, and it's really great!

Offline shockponie

• Trade Count: (+25)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: July 03, 2012, 12:59:09 PM »
The only play I do now is making "om nom nom yum" noises, pretending my ponies eat my husband's eyebrows & mustache. I say it's their hay. :P I mostly use newer ponies of mine & do it to annoy him while he's playing video games or won't get out of bed. :satisfied:
Avatar by Shenanigans; Sig by Shaiyeh

Offline bladed

• Dabbles Pony
  • Gotta hit some wasabi mayo to settle the nerves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: July 03, 2012, 02:20:48 PM »
Only with blind bags and ponyvilles :)

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal