collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: New G4 question  (Read 1175 times)

Offline LuvMyBoy

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
New G4 question
« on: June 25, 2012, 03:48:58 AM »
I am curious about some of the newer G4's popping up on eBay: Lyra, Lemon Tart, Cherry, etc. they don't seem extremely rare but I see they're not in the Hasbro toy shop. I wasn't even going to collect G4's but these grew on me :) does anyone have any info on them, like when they'll be released? I'd like to buy them without a bidding war (me= bad luck on eBay). Thanks!

Offline Sakuyamon

• Trade Count: (+13)
  • Lil Sweetcake Sister Pony
  • artist for hire
    • View Profile
    • http://Sakuyamon.deviantart.com
Re: New G4 question
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 04:10:22 AM »
Those ponies aren't meant to come out yet, thats why they don't appear in their own shop yet. If you are patient they will come to stores around you soon enough. :)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2012, 12:39:17 PM »
Most of the ones on ebay are pre releases as other than one or two places these ponies havent yet been released; Lyra, Trixie and Cherry Berry are in the second wedding playful pony range so as soon as the luggage ponies and then a wave of wedding main 6 have cleared out of your stores, this wave will be available - that could be as soon as in a couple of weeks or in 6 months just depends how quickly distribution reaches your area and local store stock levels.

The Lemon Hearts/Treats pony is in the TRU Favourites box - it will be stores in August according to current dates released.

Cherry Berry is adorable...so is Sunny Rays!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline BrightIdea

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2012, 12:55:47 PM »
Ooo I love these new releases, too!

These are already being sold in China, and I think some are slowly filtering to other places such as Malaysia. Just give them a little bit of time and you will see Lyra/Trixie/Sunny Rays/Cherry Berry appear in your local stores. Also, Lemon Tart and friends will be coming to Toys R Us soon. You can even preorder this set on their website.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Offline RAMChYLD

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • Geeky pony wrangler.
    • View Profile
    • http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/RAMChYLD
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2012, 03:56:49 PM »
Ooo I love these new releases, too!

These are already being sold in China, and I think some are slowly filtering to other places such as Malaysia. Just give them a little bit of time and you will see Lyra/Trixie/Sunny Rays/Cherry Berry appear in your local stores. Also, Lemon Tart and friends will be coming to Toys R Us soon. You can even preorder this set on their website.
Well, I highly doubt that the TRU collectors set will make it over to Malaysia. We never got the jumbo TRU exclusive plushes. As for Wave 2 of the Wedding Playful Ponies tho, Hasbro Malaysia has it listed as for release on August- same month as the US. It's Singapore that's getting them early :P
I'm cataloging FIM pony product codes! Check it out! | My Wish list. Updated in real time. | My G4 Army register

Offline TheBeatlesPkmnFan42

• Trade Count: (0)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Can buy, but cannot sell/trade
    • View Profile
    • My Tumblr
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2012, 05:32:56 PM »
I believe all the wedding and the TRU exlusive things are all coming out in August.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Snupps|MLP Discord server|Instagram

Offline InkyMilk

• Trade Count: (+31)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2012, 05:43:39 PM »
I really wish we knew if the Collectors Set ponies would also be sold separately somewhere down the line. I know I've seen Lyra and Trixie sold by themselves, but no word yet if Lemon Hearts shall be. I'd dearly love to add her to my collection someday but none of the other ponies in the set she's included in interest me.

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2012, 01:46:33 AM »
I really wish we knew if the Collectors Set ponies would also be sold separately somewhere down the line. I know I've seen Lyra and Trixie sold by themselves, but no word yet if Lemon Hearts shall be. I'd dearly love to add her to my collection someday but none of the other ponies in the set she's included in interest me.

The individual ponies are a little different from the boxed set though - they have no glitter whereas the larger set has ponies with glitter symbols. Lyra is at the moment individual only she wasnt included in the box set [even although she would perhaps have made more sense in there than Lemon Hearts/Treats :P]

Even if HB tell us one thing now they are liable to change it in the future as we know - the "no blind bags in US" line being a typical example :)...they like to confuddle and confuse us!
Loa is my love god!

Offline LuvMyBoy

• Trade Count: (+17)
  • Brush N Grow Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2012, 11:42:16 AM »
Thanks for the info, I wish the new boxed set had cherry and Lyra, I think it looks awesome! So many ponies so little money lol

Offline Katgyrl

• Trade Count: (+122)
  • Dabbles Pony
  • Just a pony and her sewing machine...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2012, 12:21:35 PM »
This website says they have pre-orders that will ship in August, does anyone know if they are legit?http://search.toywiz.com/search.php

TRU also has preorders for their "fan favorites" set and the white Princess Celestia.

Hasbro Toy Shop never seems to have new stuff until after all the other stores have had them. :P

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2012, 01:53:38 PM »
This website says they have pre-orders that will ship in August, does anyone know if they are legit?http://search.toywiz.com/search.php

TRU also has preorders for their "fan favorites" set and the white Princess Celestia.

Hasbro Toy Shop never seems to have new stuff until after all the other stores have had them. :P

Yes, Toywiz are a very well known and established toy retailer...I was a little puzzled as to how they have managed to claim to be stocking what is a TRU exclusive :huh:...but apparently this is something that Toywiz does do although how TRU feel about this is anyone's guess. I would guess Toywiz must purchase the items from TRU as Hasbro certainly will not be able to sell the rights to an exclusive item to multiple [and directly competing] retailers. Toywiz's set is - its $10 more expensive than TRU so that price hike makes sense. 
Loa is my love god!

Offline gabumon

• Daddy Sweet Celebrations
  • Trade Count: (+92)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • mostly papercrafting
    • View Profile
    • Netroids
« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2012, 05:13:32 PM »
It's "July"  :D   !!

Anypony know if their ToyWiz orders are shipping yet?

Offline Prince Primbrose

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Quit horsin around!
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2012, 06:19:35 PM »
Also, Lemon Tart and friends will be coming to Toys R Us soon. You can even preorder this set on their website.

I just about had a heart attack, thinking I needed to hurry to the TRU site to place my order- then I remembered I did that last week. Methinks this might be a sign I'm preordering too much...

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal