collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: FS: Pullips Youtsuzu and Blue Romantic Alice (Pics Added! Yay!)  (Read 414 times)

Offline Prismatic

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+55)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
FS: Pullips Youtsuzu and Blue Romantic Alice (Pics Added! Yay!)
« on: November 22, 2014, 09:11:34 PM »
Added photos ^^  There's a few details I've noticed during the photos so I've added those to the descriptions.  Click on the photos and they'll go to more of them.

I've moved on to BJDs and they no longer get any attention, so I'm looking to rehome them.  I don't yet have pics but I'll be taking them tonight, and I'll add them.

Youtsuzu

She will come with her complete fullset outfit, her wig has been removed and replaced with another, but her original is still in the condition it was when I bought her.  Unfortunately she has snapped a wrist (as in, the wrist part on the forearm), which I've read is extremely common with the body she came on, so she'll need a replacement.  After taking photos, I've found that she has a crack in her other wrist too, and a piece near the hinged chipped off.  I wouldn't be surprised if some of this damage happened the first time they dressed her, her hands are insanely hard to get into her outfit >.<  Because of this I'll be discounting her by a bit.  Other than swapping her wig, I've made no changes to her.  I will also include a few sets of clothing for her (mainly barbie clothing) and a pair of liv shoes, which are a bit big, but will fit ok if she's wearing socks.  I also noticed she has a small bit of melt at the back side of the neck hole in her head.  It's formed into a sort of lip around the top of the neck, but it's seriously not noticeable unless you know it's there.  The bun hairpiece (the red pillow thingy with the hair wrapped around it) has some hairs broken, it looks like it was bound so tight that the pressure has caused them to slowly break.  Trimming the broken ones would probably clean it up nicely.

$50 + shipping for her.  If you'd like her maroon wig, I'll include it for an extra $10.  It's a dollzone maroon 8-9 wig.  She'll come in her original box, and any paperwork I still have for her.  If I can find her stand, I'll include it.

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

visitors can't see pics , please
register or login

register or login

register or login

Romantic Alice (blue version)

She comes with an obitsu body.  The body has a tiny, faint red dot on the neck, I tried to get it in a pic, but it's not really visible.  Her wig has been removed to change the body, but is still attached to her head at the very top.  I also trimmed it by about 2-3 inches, because the ends were horrible, frizzy, and dry.  No other changes were made.  Like Youtsuzu, I'll include some barbie clothing with her, and if I can find another pair of liv shoes, I'll include them, but no guarantees.  After these 2 girls move on, I won't have anyone that can wear that size, so I'll be splitting it among the 2 of them.

$70 + shipping for Alice.  She'll come in her original box, but I don't have any other paperwork or accessories/parts/clothing from her full set (I got her in a split)

[/url]
register or login

register or login

register or login

register or login

I'm open to offers, I really just need to get them moving.  Please message me any questions.  I will ship internationally if it's desired, but keep in mind that due to their size, they will cost a considerable amount to ship overseas.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2014, 07:39:37 PM by Prismatic »

Offline kCherry

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+244)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • *-* Smart Doll Obsessed *-*
    • View Profile
    • Studio 7th Sanctuary is now on Facebook
Re: FS: Pullips Youtsuzu and Blue Romantic Alice (Pics Added! Yay!)
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2014, 01:51:22 PM »
Ooooooo, they are both really, Really pretty girls! But that Youtsuzu is just stunning! Pity about her damage. Wouldn't stop me from buying her if I wasn't trying my hardest to save for a Christmas vacay next month. XD
GL with them! :lovey:

My Etsy shop O Ponies *** My Youtube Channel

Offline Prismatic

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+55)
  • Dazzle Surprise
    • View Profile
Re: FS: Pullips Youtsuzu and Blue Romantic Alice (Pics Added! Yay!)
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2014, 05:02:13 PM »
Giving this a bump, they're both still for sale, make me an offer.  I really need to get them moving.  They'll come with what's in their respective pics, plus some barbie clothing, which includes a few dresses, a jacket, and some other loose pieces like shirts, pants, etc.

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal