collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: German Night light, should I partially rehair her?  (Read 786 times)

Truly

• Trade Count: (0)
German Night light, should I partially rehair her?
« on: September 30, 2014, 01:55:23 AM »
Hello ponies, I have a new arrival who may need some tlc, poor Night light has had a hair cut and bite marks from previous adventures in her life, I just want to know if I should do a partial rehair and just give her a fringe again? Or keep her hair styles in the cute way I've put it lol (she looks like me now lol)
Opinions?
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

I have no idea what to do, but she looks pretty darn cute as is!!
What would you do?

Offline Pegaso80

• Trade Count: (+11)
  • Captain Jack Pony
    • View Profile
Re: German Night light, should I partially rehair her?
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2014, 02:08:17 AM »
I would keep her like she looks right now, I mean, I wouldn't rehair her at the moment. She's beautiful even lacking her fringe! And that new style really suits her!!
:rainbow: Nemo patriam quia magna est amat, sed quia sua (Séneca)
Beati Hispani quibus vivere bibere est (Iulius Caesar) :rainbow:

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2014, 04:18:41 AM »
She looks super sweet like that :) I would leave her if you are happy with her that way.

Love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline Tulips

• Sweetie Pups Nut
  • Trade Count: (+65)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Tiptoe Through The Tulips
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2014, 05:26:56 AM »
I vote keep her as is, she's rocking that hair style! :biggrin:
:glitter: ISO MIB SWEETIE PUP :glitter:
OLD ENGLISH SHEEPDOG

Offline ajmeier55

• Trade Count: (+22)
  • Scribbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2014, 11:55:32 AM »
Im a big fan of rehaired ponies but I think she is cute as is and should be left like that  :)

Offline Whippycorn

• Trade Count: (+82)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2014, 12:45:20 PM »
If she's for your own collection, then it's totally up to you. I think she looks totally cute with the way you styled it. I think if I was going to sell her then I'd rehair the fringe first.
**** ARENA SALES ****

**** EBAY SALES ****

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
    • Princesses with Dragons Accessory Survey
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2014, 02:02:34 PM »
I think she looks pretty cute that way :) Personally, I would leave her be. It might also be quite hard to match some of the colours exactly.

Visit my Princesses with Dragons Accessory Website
Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous avvie!

squishy turdl

« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2014, 02:25:15 PM »
Oh you won her!!? on germany ebay? I won her 'sister' raindrop a week or so before from the same seller... or as I'm calling her 'sad-drop'..... she has the worst hair ever, although other than that she is in great nick.

I don't have much of a choice, as she was already re-haired in some alternate colours in some strawy like hair... so I'm going for the full rehair option in original colours.. I only have 2 of the colours at home, so I'm just waiting to pick up the other 2 from my little customs at the con next weekend..

If you do decide to rehair her, (I would if she were mine..  but thats just a personal thing, I'm happy to rehair any pony with a messed up do in original colours) - I like to think Rarity would be having none of that punky cuts in Ponyville, (unless it was the trend of course) however, I'm sure she would approve of that super cute style you gave her! :)

I would suggest you rehair that whole green section in the mane as the new hair and old hair may have a slight colour mismatch from age of the old hair..

Actually If you don't have lucky clover dollyhair, just PM me I could send you enough for that fron section in a little card. You would only need a little bit, saves you buying a whole hank, plus I'm sure thats sad-drops sister you have there..  Gotta help out family ponies! xx
« Last Edit: September 30, 2014, 02:29:44 PM by squishy turdl »

Offline slyons

• Trade Count: (+40)
  • Lil Cupcake Sister Pony
  • G1 Junkie
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2014, 02:54:17 PM »
I'm voting with most of the others, I think she's rocking that style. She's your pony don't forget, you can so what you want with her! Maybe re-hair in a few years if you want a change?

Thank you Shaiyeh and Griffin for my adoptables!!

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2014, 04:40:27 PM »
She is awesome that way! Her hair colours are very hard to match after all these years. If it was me I would leave her as she is - an easier ressale and if you love her that way then its a win-win.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Truly

« Reply #10 on: September 30, 2014, 10:23:41 PM »
Hello ponies!
Thanks for your opinions everyone, I think ill keep her as is, she looks super cute! Plus she makes me feel good about my own looks and hair, I have a matching buddy now XD

Oh you won her!!? on germany ebay? I won her 'sister' raindrop a week or so before from the same seller... or as I'm calling her 'sad-drop'..... she has the worst hair ever, although other than that she is in great nick.

I don't have much of a choice, as she was already re-haired in some alternate colours in some strawy like hair... so I'm going for the full rehair option in original colours.. I only have 2 of the colours at home, so I'm just waiting to pick up the other 2 from my little customs at the con next weekend..

If you do decide to rehair her, (I would if she were mine..  but thats just a personal thing, I'm happy to rehair any pony with a messed up do in original colours) - I like to think Rarity would be having none of that punky cuts in Ponyville, (unless it was the trend of course) however, I'm sure she would approve of that super cute style you gave her! :)

I would suggest you rehair that whole green section in the mane as the new hair and old hair may have a slight colour mismatch from age of the old hair..

Actually If you don't have lucky clover dollyhair, just PM me I could send you enough for that fron section in a little card. You would only need a little bit, saves you buying a whole hank, plus I'm sure thats sad-drops sister you have there..  Gotta help out family ponies! xx

aww thank you so much! i have loads of lucky clover dollyhair, i ordered it a while ago and forgot what i was doing with it heheh! Oh I'm so glad you have raindrop! I'd love to see how you rehair her :)
I'm sure Rarity would let my cutie Nightlight off, she's too adorable! Plus she looks like a long lost german cousin of rainbow dash's!

Thank you everyone! I'll clean her up a bit (she has some tail rust I've discovered) and a pretty ribbon and give her lots of love!

Offline ponycake

• Trade Count: (+14)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 30, 2014, 10:28:45 PM »
I would so rather rehair and restore her to looking like her original beautiful self. Her hair looks ruined to me like that, but if you like it you should keep it! To me I'm the odd one out I guess because original stuff doesn't matter to me if it doesn't look how it should. But I'd make sure I had the colors pretty exact before doing it.

Check out my art thread here

WTB: US MIB Birthday Pony

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal