collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC on Italian SNOWFLAKE  (Read 506 times)

Offline ReneesUnicorn

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
PC on Italian SNOWFLAKE
« on: September 13, 2014, 06:30:10 PM »
Hey everyone, just wanted to know how much I should expect for an Italian Snowflake. Is she rare? Which is harder to find: PERU Confetti or ITALIAN snowflake? And how much should I expect for Peru Confetti?
« Last Edit: September 13, 2014, 06:44:28 PM by ReneesUnicorn »
Looking for Takara ponies (Pinky)! :enthralled: :cold:

Follow me on instagram! @DisneyWhimsy  :socks:

Offline LadyGuinevere

• *Arena VIP*
  • Trade Count: (+99)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
    • Princesses with Dragons Accessory Survey
Re: PC on Italian SNOWFLAKE
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2014, 05:14:27 AM »
Italy Snowflake is not super common, but also not super rare, so somewhere in between? I would expect around $20-25 for her. Peru Confetti I think is roughly the same (around $20-30 if buying from Peru), though it can depend on condition.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Visit my Princesses with Dragons Accessory Website
Thanks to SDS for my gorgeous avvie!

Offline pinkkittywinks

• Trade Count: (+452)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
  • Princess Kittywinks
    • View Profile
    • Etsy ~ Shadow on the Moon
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2014, 10:54:27 AM »
I agree with Ladyg's prices for those two :)

Peru Confetti can be fickle, it depends on the condition of her hair and how white she is. There are also two version's one with regular rainbow hair colours and another with tropical hair colours :)

Love pkw xxx
RedBubble Etsy Instagram Facebook

Get 10% off your order from my Etsy shop with the code MLPARENA10

Offline ReneesUnicorn

• Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2014, 02:21:35 AM »
I agree with Ladyg's prices for those two :)

Peru Confetti can be fickle, it depends on the condition of her hair and how white she is. There are also two version's one with regular rainbow hair colours and another with tropical hair colours :)

Love pkw xxx

Thanks to both of you! Also, do you happen to know if there is a Greek Blue buggy? Just like Baby Cuddles' normal buggy, but blue instead? If it's real, how much does it usually sell for?
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 03:12:40 AM by ReneesUnicorn »

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 15, 2014, 01:42:26 PM »
Yes there is a blue baby buggy :) As for price it can depend on who is looking for it at the time. Loose and complete I would happily pay the $120-140 mark for it at the moment.
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline ReneesUnicorn

• Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 15, 2014, 07:13:19 PM »
Yes there is a blue baby buggy :) As for price it can depend on who is looking for it at the time. Loose and complete I would happily pay the $120-140 mark for it at the moment.

Haha I replied you on the other post. Thank you!  :lovey:

Post Merge: September 15, 2014, 07:30:59 PM

Sorry about all the questions, but could I also ask: I have an Argie first tooth baby (Baby snippy) MOC but the card is a little yellowed and a little bent but the baby is perfect. There was a slight factory error on her though (don't know if this makes her more valuable or less) But one of her eyes was only half coloured with the white... So I just wanted to know how much she would be worth :)
« Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 07:30:59 PM by ReneesUnicorn »

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 18, 2014, 04:03:28 PM »

Sorry about all the questions, but could I also ask: I have an Argie first tooth baby (Baby snippy) MOC but the card is a little yellowed and a little bent but the baby is perfect. There was a slight factory error on her though (don't know if this makes her more valuable or less) But one of her eyes was only half coloured with the white... So I just wanted to know how much she would be worth :)

MOC Argie Babies pop up reasonably often but this set less than the others I always think. I would think the $130-140 mark. 
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline ReneesUnicorn

• Dance N' Prance Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 19, 2014, 12:45:15 AM »

MOC Argie Babies pop up reasonably often but this set less than the others I always think. I would think the $130-140 mark.

Wow, thanks!  :lovey: Might sell her in the future haha!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal