collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: PC Greek Baby  (Read 1013 times)

Offline angelponies

• Trade Count: (+280)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
PC Greek Baby
« on: August 23, 2013, 07:39:39 PM »
I am wondering what Greek baby Medley usually sells for? The one with the dark blue hair and the Icey blue :) thanks! :hug:

Offline Ember1

• Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
Re: PC Greek Baby
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2013, 08:49:43 PM »
Icey blue baby medley usually sells for around the $850 ball park lately.. in the past she has fluctuated all over the place.
There was a mint one a few years back that sold just shy of the $2k mark

As far as I know there is only one dark blue baby medley to have been found (the one with the green grey symbols, pink eyes and blush) so her price isn't actually known
Andre's Sunsparkler Hybrid Proto
"Love is the only truly immortal thing in this world, and if we can learn to love
unconditionally, than it is possible to break down the barriers of death itself."

Offline angelponies

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2013, 09:40:13 PM »
Awesome thanks hon :hug:, wow spendy girl! Do you happen to have any photos of the two? :)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2013, 10:29:19 PM by angelponies »

Offline Ember1

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2013, 11:24:15 PM »
Here you go.
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

visitors can't see pics , please register or login
"Love is the only truly immortal thing in this world, and if we can learn to love
unconditionally, than it is possible to break down the barriers of death itself."

Offline SFlame

• Classifieds
  • Trade Count: (+123)
  • Dabbles Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2013, 12:18:06 AM »
There was a dark blue one in bad condition recently on ebay she sold for a couple hundred dollars i think, im a fussy collector so just couldnt deal with her issues otherwise i would have bid :)

Offline kitkatvintage

• Trade Count: (+353)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • KitKatVintage - My Little Pony Collection
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2013, 01:29:40 AM »
I think the pale one has been hovering around $500, the last few times I've seen her sell (over the last few years).

There was a dark blue one in bad condition recently on ebay she sold for a couple hundred dollars i think, im a fussy collector so just couldnt deal with her issues otherwise i would have bid :)

Yep, I think she ended at about $250. I threw in a bid, but couldn't really compete since I'm sorta broke right now. :P The pictures weren't the best, but she clearly had some permanent marks. I think she slipped by under the radar of a lot of a people since she ended so low for her level of rarity. In near mint condition in a well advertised sale, I think she'd easily be an $800+ pony.

Offline kellyponyfeathers

• Trade Count: (+179)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • MLP: Gotta catch 'em all!
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2013, 04:00:45 AM »
Honestly, over the last two years, I've seen three icey blue Grk Baby Medley's sell for around $400 each, all in great to NM condition.  Glacia got the first one, sold on American Ebay from frenchdrakeracer.  The other two were auctioned at about the same time about 6 months to a year ago; I think their auctions even overlapped.  I don't remember where the second one was sold from, but I think she appeared on American Ebay searches too, or maybe UK Ebay.  The third one was on German Ebay and was very NM.

I'd be interested in icey blue Baby Medley if anyone is selling right now.  Though I'm not looking to spend $800 for her.  ;)
« Last Edit: August 24, 2013, 04:05:57 AM by kellyponyfeathers »
Nirvana grails:  Reverse Gusty (upgrade), Peru Windy and Moonstone (upgrade), Brazil TAF upgrades, Argie Powder w/ white hair (upgrade), French Windy and Moondancer (upgrades), Spain TAF's, TE's, and piggies.  These are my biggest wants, but I'm looking for tons more nirvanas, especially Greeks, Brazilians, and Peruvians.  Feel free to PM me for sales or trades.  But please note that I'm also fairly picky.

Offline angelponies

• G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2013, 02:33:04 PM »
They are both insanely cute! Thanks so much for the info and photos on them :hug:

Offline Stormy31685

• Trade Count: (+397)
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 24, 2013, 02:38:54 PM »
There are 3 of the dark blue Medleys...

Offline Ember1

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2013, 09:03:16 PM »
Anyone have pics of the others?  I got mine from potato monkeys.
When have the others turned up?

Offline Stormy31685

• Trade Count: (+397)
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 25, 2013, 08:21:03 AM »
Anyone have pics of the others?  I got mine from potato monkeys.
When have the others turned up?

I got mine on a BIN on eBay.  It had been listed for about 10 minutes.  It is not as nice as yours though!

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal