collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: ~~ Make A Wish (List) Swap ~~ Complete - THANK YOU EVERYONE!  (Read 53372 times)

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
Re: ~~ Make A Wish (List) Swap ~~ Open For Sign Ups
« Reply #60 on: July 08, 2012, 02:17:38 PM »
More names added! So more personal information to come

Remember guys if you have other questions you want ask - think them up so when the partners are posted you can get to asking them in this thread :)
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 08, 2012, 03:29:54 PM »
my wish list :) http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,295515.msg185082.html#msg185082
- Do you have any allergies? only milk
- What are your fragrance and candy/sweeties likes and dislikes?  i like lavander and any kind of sweets except hard candys that are not creamy oh and Twizzlers i hate Twizzlers lol
- What are your hobbies? Do you have pets? Do you collect anything else? art, i have a dog, i collect marvel universe action figures and other things all listed in my wantlist
- What are your favourite colours? red orange blue purple and black
- Or anything else which you think will help your partner pick out some extras for you… i love dragons and anything mythical dragons are my favorite tho and i love Egyptian related items
- And of course can you clarify what flaws are and are not acceptable to you? hair cuts large marks
- Would you be happy to have one or two expensive items from your list or lots of little items from your list? i would take eather :)
- Would you like a custom as part of your box? sure if my partner wishes to make me one
other questions
- What is your favorite holiday? halloween or samhain
- Do you like homemade snacks? yes i do yum
- Anyone else like to cook/exchange recipes? some times its been a while sence i cooked
- Would you rather have extras that are pony-related, or that have to do with your other interests? i would love a mix of both :)
- Who has a birthday within the next two month? mine was this month july 10th
- For those who would like/not mind a custom...what kind of customs? Gimme two or three ideas and references. well i would love one to have anything to do with my intrests or maybe my oc
- What are your top 5 most wanted ponies? i dont know and if i did id rather not say i want to be suprized
- What are your short-term and long-term MLP collecting goals? to expand my colletion lol
- How do you feel about merchandise?  Do you focus on just the ponies or do you also get a thrill out of pony purses and ceiling fans and wrapping paper and whatever else has been made? i only like merchandice if its useful ofr if it will enhance my pony display
- How do you feel about Friendship is Magic? Do you watch the show? Do you enjoy it? i love it its what got me started with ponys
- Would you mind all from one gen(what gen?) or prefer mixed? i would enjoy a mix
- What's your favorite pony from each gen? i dont have a fav from any gen but g4 rainbow dash
- Unicorn, pegasus, earth pony, or alicorn? all of the above
- Do you like plushies and if so what kind? If you were to get a plushie of a pony which pony would it be? i do like plushes but i dont know what id do with a vintige plusy right now
- How do you feel about handmade gifts? handmade gifts ar always better
- What things do you really dislike that we should avoid? monkeys.
- Describe your tastes a little more. For example, are you drawn toward bright happy things, nature things, girly frilly things, gothy things, what else describes your taste? i love nature and i ove goth things and illl take anything with egypt or dragons
- Favourite animals? tiger dragon horse other mytholical creatures dolphins
- Favourite season? fall and spring
- Do you like jewelry/do you have pierced ears: i like jewlrey if it relates to my intrests and i do have periced ears
- What kind of weather do you love? rain storms snow i hate heat
- Do you like tea? What kind? i love tea i was raised on iced tea but i ike alot of tea
- Do you like puzzles/crosswords? i used to not so much anymore
- Do you like getting pony accessories with your ponies? if its a g4 yes i dont really care for other gens but ill take them :)
- Would you like to receive other horse/pony/unicorn/pegasus figures that aren't MLP? i love chap mei fakies and i listed my other fakie likes in my want list
- Do you actively collect Nirvanas or International ponies? no but there are some that i would enjoy
- Would any of your be offended by animal parts? Either in food, or in crafts? Like leather/fur/feathers, or bone, or the like?
i always wanted to start a collection of skull and ill only like them if they died naturally
- Would you mind if i made costumes for your ponys so they will fit the theme I'm making? i would love it
- Do you like nature and traveling places? i love nature and to explore but i haven't been very far i my life
- What things do you really dislike that we should avoid? monkeys...
- What are everyone's favorite color to wear? i wear alot of black but red as well
- Are there any colours you dislike wearing? not really
- Do you have any pets? If so, do they like playing with toys and what kind of toys do they like? well i have a dog and my bf has 2 mine likes toys and one of his does
- Does anyone like/collect coloring books? If so, just MLP or other kinds as well? not particularly
Do you guys like books? If so, what kind? i love books!!!!! all my books that i like are basically in my want list
Do you like/collect backcards? i do like to keep my g4 ones but idk about other gens
Do you mind if I send extras that relate to my local area? i would love that!!!
Would you be happy to have pony accessories as part of your "extras" or would you prefer "extras" as fun items and any pony accessories your partner purchases simply included as part of your pony allocation? personaly its up to my partner :) i wanna be suprized
If your package is has a theme would you prefer a generic theme? (say something shiny or colorful or floral ect) or would a holiday type of package be alright (birthday or something)? its up to you d like it eather way
What are your favorite fruits in drinks? i love grape watermelon peach and straeberry also mixed berry is on of my favs
Do you have a pony army? If yes would you like a pony for it? yes i have rainbow dash and a fluttershy army thru gens :)
Does anyone mind if there is a name or initials written under the pony's foot? nope
- If you like pony accessories which ones are your favourites? i only really like g4 accessories
- What's your favorite color pony hair? red and warm colors
- Do you have a kid or a pet I could slip a little bit of a something for? i have a dog buts shes a little picky so i wouldnt get anything for her
- Are you okay with stuff that's second-hand?  (Talking extras, here)  Or would you rather they be new? im fine with second hand stuff
- Do you guys like books? If so, what kind? my book likes should be covered
- Do you like/collect backcards? only g4
- Do you mind if I send extras that relate to my local area? (i.e. Scottish fudge or a tin of haggis, lol) go ahead :)
- Would you be happy to have pony accessories as part of your "extras" or would you prefer "extras" as fun items and any pony accessories your partner purchases simply included as part of your pony allocation? eather or
- If your package is has a theme would you prefer a generic theme? (say something shiny or colorful or floral ect) or would a holiday type of package be alright (birthday or something)?
- If a SS is in your wish list would you prefer it flocked or deflocked? id be fine eather way
- What are your favorite fruits in drinks? grape apple watermelon
- Do you have a pony army? If yes would you like a pony for it? yes my armys are on list
- Does anyone mind if there is a name or initials written under the pony's foot? not at all
- One of the ponies I got my partner has a factory flaw where the paint is rubbed a bit.  Is this going to bother you, oh partner dearest? i dont mind factory flaws
- We have a new sort of Fakies in Germany - I would say a mix of G3s and G4s. They're cute and very good for customizing. Would you like to receive one as an Extra in your box? hmmm i love fakies and i would love one as long as they arnt like a cpk fakie
- Would you like a backcard from a pony on my list? sure if its g4
- Would you be put off by a detergent smell? no
- What is your ladies T-shirt size? small
- Do you collect FiM Trading Cards? i want to
- Do you collect blind bags? yes i do my bb wants are on my list
- Do you wear bracelets? i do if its something representing a like of mine
- What kind of music do you like? What are your favourite bands/singers? rock i dont have a favorate band/singer
- What are your favourite video games if you play? sonic world of Warcraft starfox Pokemon
- Regardless of price (this is for a craft) what is your all time favorite pony? all time would be eather copper glow or pumkin tart
- Does anyone collect Garbage Pail Kids? no but i like this new figure line thats sort of like it called trash pack
- If I were to get you a MIB G4 would you like me to keep it in the package or is it ok if I take it out to save room in the box?
- So...if you really love G1s, will you be upset if I end up sending a mix of generations?  All from your list of course!!  i would prefer mixed
- If you like vintage puzzles, coloring books, activity sheets, and pony craft stuff, will you be very upset if they are used and have marks within them?  Or will you be glad to have them period? i dont really like them
- Oh, partner, could you go into a bit of detail on what sweets/candies you like  There's so many different things to choose from and I want to make sure to get something you like  Do you like gum, tootsie rolls, hard candy, old fashioned candy, fruit flavors, peppermint, lollipops, Wonka candies? Give me some examples of candy you like ummmm i love most candy but my favorates are chocolate  and hard Carmel i love nerds gum fruttie candy just dont get me licorice or other hard candys besides carmel and ill love it 
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 06:01:51 PM by egyptiondragon »

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Trade Count: (+33)
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
    • Hyenacub on Deviantart!
« Reply #62 on: July 08, 2012, 03:49:28 PM »
Ack I meant to consolidate, but never did!  I shall work on that now.  C:

OK here it is!

LOL I forgot about hathor's fruit contest.  XD

- Do you have any allergies?  Cigaretts smoke.  more accurately, it triggers my asthma.  No smoke-smelling stuff please  C:  Well to pollen and most animals, but that shouldn't be a biggie for things from a pet home.  C: 

- What are your fragrance and candy/sweeties likes and dislikes?  I don't like fragrances, really, except the few I choose for myself, and prefer no candy...trying to lose my big fat arse.  :lmao:

- What are your hobbies? Do you have pets? Do you collect anything else?  Hobbies: Reading, writing, drawing, making things, playing music/singing, climbing things like trees ( XD )...  no pets.  :c  I collect Rainbow Brite, ThunderCats, creepy toys (but only ones that weren't necessarily meant to be creepy).  Links to those collections below!  : D

- What are your favourite colours?  Orange, green, and yellow.  In that order.  Green and yellow preferably neon.

- Or anything else which you think will help your partner pick out some extras for you…  I like hyenas and thylacines.  I collect foreign coins, I collect keys (have a whole small bucket full), I like summer and warm weather... 

- And of course can you clarify what flaws are and are not acceptable to you?  Prefer no cancer or other spreadable conditions.  Don't mind small marks here and there, any marks under hooves are fine.  Don't mind small symbol or eye rubs...I mind less with the eyes.  Don't mind small haircats, and even shorter cuts sometimes are no biggie.  Can't STAND body/head mismatches.  :grumbles less-than-polite things about G4s:

- Would you be happy to have one or two expensive items from your list or lots of little items from your list?  Whichever is more fun for my partner!

- Would you like a custom as part of your box?  One of my ponysona would be awesome if one were inclined to make him.  Hes a little colt, he's orange, with dark orange mane...he's in my sig and avatar, and will post better pic of him below also.

Oh yeah, G1 baits and dollyhair are awesome extras.

Favorite holiday:  Halloween!

Homemade goodies…yes but am on an evil diet, lol

Cooking…I don’t really like it much, no.

Also…in case I get a vegan partner…what is the difference between vegan and vegetarian again?  What is okay for a vegan and no okay?  (I am not either)

Also...who has a birthday within the next two month?  (During the buying phase)  (Not me)

Extras...pony or not, whatever is most fun for my partner!

I like combs and brushes and baby accessories...my list has a lot of them I want/like on it. 

Favorite hair color:  Chartreuse...like on Surprise.

OK top five...hmmmmmmm.

Yellow-hair Star Hopper
Green-hair Napper
Night Glider
Baby Drummer
Baby Ribbs

What are your short-term and long-term MLP collecting goals?  Hmm.  I don't really have any specific goals, except Sparkle ponies and Mountain boys.  I just get what I want, when I can, and keep adding to my collection.  I suppose that to get every pony/playset/etc. I've seen that I want is my long-term goal. LOL

How do you feel about merchandise?  Do you focus on just the ponies or do you also get a thrill out of pony purses and ceiling fans and wrapping paper and whatever else has been made?  I like some of the merchandise!  Some I don't care for, like purses and the like, or course.  But I like lunch boxes (I have two) and Thermoses (also have two).  I don't know what kinds of merchandise was made, so I can't really say.

How do you feel about Friendship is Magic?  Do you watch the show?  Do you enjoy it?  I love the show!  I am picky about the merchandise, but love the show.  My favorite is Rainbow Dash of the main ones.  I also like Apple Bloom and Scootaloo and Pinkie Pie.  Luna/Nightmare Moon is awesome too.  And I like the The Filter Is There For A Reason :drama: Pony a lot too. 

Costumes are fine!

Would you mind all from one gen(what gen?) or prefer mixed?  I think all of mine are G1s, so that's an easy one.

What's your favorite pony from each gen?  Oh jeez.  Lightning and Baby Surprise are tied for G1.  G2 not into, nor G3 really.  Designwise for G4, and characterwise are Rainbow Dash and Derper.

Unicorn, pegasus, earth pony, or alicorn?  Pegasus.

My person might end up with weird little extras. Do any of you object to random extras I think are neat but are offbeat?  Or at least not expected.  I am ALL ABOUT the weird!!  : D  So...yes that's fine.  LOL

Do you like nature and traveling places?  I do enjoy it but it's not a major passion.  C:  Though I do like going to weird or creepy/haunted places.

Favorite animals: hyenas thylacines

Favorite season:  Summer

Do you like jewelry/do you have pierced ears:  Bleh no

I do love bright, hot sunshine.  I LOOOOVE thunderstorms, especially with lots of lightning.  I like hurricanes and tornadoes, too.  Snow and snowstorms...NOT.  And I like sunshowers and rainbows, too.

Not a big tea drinker, and when I do drink, I only have a feew i like.

Puzzles/crosswords--yes but I like to choose my own.

Pony accessories, yes!

Other horses, etcc...not really...unless you happen to come across that creepy-ass yellow demon looking fakie.  I'd love one of those. 

Let me ask this: Do you actively collect Nirvanas or International ponies?  Not actively...but it would be awesome to have one.  Especially a Surprise variant, or ones that are drastically different than their US release counterparts.  xD

Oh, one more question:  Would any of your be offended by animal parts?  Either in food, or in crafts?  Like leather/fur/feathers, or bone, or the like?  I am not offended

Well I wear a lot of neon colors. lol 

HATE PINK ARGH  Not that fond of black either.

No pets C:

I do like coloring books, yes!  Especially vintage ones.  MLP or my other interests.  C:   In addition to coloring books, I am addicted to the Panini sticker books.  A vintage  MLP one would rock.

1--any others like a kiddo r a pet I could slip a little bit of a something for?  (Not I)

2--I have gone through several of my things and founds some I think my partner would like more than I.  Are you okay with stuff that's second-hand?  (Talking extras, here)  Or would you rather they be new?  I don't care either way!

I do like books.  I like books geared towards kids, mostly.  The books I like are usually in the "Young readers" section of the bookstores.  Pendragon adventure.  39 Clues.  Harry Potter.  Hardy Boys (Case feiles and disgest...but I have most of those.  That sort of thing.  I like post-apocalyptic stories, too.

I do like backcards, but don't have any!

Local items are awesome!

If the accessories are on my wishlist, they cn be part of the budget if my partner likes.  Otherwise they would be great extrs.  C:

I don't really want a holiday package--like Halloween or yule...because they're not here yet and early holidays bug me LOL  Birthday would be all right if you want--my birthday's not until the day before Halloween, though.  Other than that, whatever would be fun for you and still fit in with my likes.  NO PINK THEMES!   

I do have an army--Surprise--but no ponies for it, please.  I am in the Little Army swap.    I shall get army ponies from that.  C:

One of the ponies I got my partner has a factory flaw where the paint is rubbed a bit. Is this going to bother you, oh partner dearest?  Nope!  Little factory flws like that are kinda fun.

If it smells like smoke even the slightest bit...please don't send it.  It messes with my asthma.  >P

Strong detergent I could probably deal with, especially if it can be lessened.  So long as it's not from the pony itself lol

:snicker:  I don't wear women's clothing.  XL men's for me.

Blindbags and trading cards, sure.  C:  Would prefer the blind bags included their little collector's card, but they don't have to be new in package.  I'll just open them anyway.

the clear Rainbow Dash would be awesome.

Do you like plushies and if so what kind? If you were to get a plushie of a pony which pony would it be?—Well I like plushies okay, but  I have too many. lol

How do you feel about handmade gifts?—Love ‘em!

What things do you really dislike that we should avoid?—I can’t stand licorice, anise, or fennel, which all taste the same: gross.    Lol  I don’t like pink, much.  I don’t like frilly stuff.  I might be a girlyman in some respects, but not all.     Don’t care for scents and the like, really.

Describe your tastes a little more.  For example, are you drawn toward bright happy things, nature things, girly frilly things, gothy things, what else describes your taste?  Feel free to add to your list of things you like—Nature things are okay, no frilly, girly things.  No jewelry or makeup of course.    No goth.  I do collect creepy toys…most of them are  vintage.  But only ones that weren’t MADE to be creepy.  I like bright stuff, I like neon stuff (not pink), I like rainbows and tornadoes and thunderstorms.  Hyenas too, of course.

Here are my awesome collections (and wishlist)!

Wishlist:  http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,299491.msg249810.html#msg249810

Creepy toys:  http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y276/hyenacub/Cubs%20Creepy%20Toys/
ThunderCats:  http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y276/hyenacub/Cubs%20Cats/

Rainbow Brite:  visitors can't see pics , please register or login
visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Here' the better pic of Solar Chaser:  http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c146/tanar-ri/pony%20lineart%20etc/SolarChaser.jpg  This has the best symbol.

What kind of music do you like? What are your favourite bands/singers?
    What are your favourite video games if you play?

I like a lot of different music.  Oldies, Irish, Pirate (Jolly Rogers...they rule), bagpipes, soundtracks from most of the movies i love...  My favorite bands would be Jolly Rogers and The Monkees.  (Davy Jones died...  >C  I was so ticked.)

video games!  Legend of Zelda, especially Ocarina of Time, Majora's Mask, and Twilight Princess.  I like the PS1 Spyro games, and Hero's Quest. I love the Myst games for the computer, especialy Riven.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2012, 03:46:45 PM by hyenacub »

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline Jupiter

• Trade Count: (+37)
  • Bay Breeze Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 08, 2012, 04:56:09 PM »
BEHOLD!!!! MY GIANT POST OF SURVEY!!

- Do you have any allergies? No known allergies, yay!

- What are your fragrance and candy/sweeties likes and dislikes?

melon combo scents or very light flower, plumeria is ok for an example. But I am not that big on wearing fragrances.  I do NOT like straight up perfume, when other people wear it the smell makes me gag/nauseous.

I loves chocolates, mostly milk chocolate.Kitkat, snickers, twix, herseys kiss/bars, ghiradelli, butterfinger,. I also like skittles, redvines(but red ropes are even more yummy),sour candies, chewy sprees, gummy worms/bears

Chocolate chip and chocolate chocolate chip cookies are some of my favorite treats.

Treats I do not like includes black licorice, coconut, not too fond of things with hazelnut, stuff with walnuts

- What are your hobbies? Do you have pets? Do you collect anything else?
 I play Final Fantasy XI and really like chocobos. My character is a Mithra from the nation of windurst in the game.

I like Terry Prachett's Discworld series, I have a good portion of the books but there are some that I am missing and I've never bought any associated merchandise for discworld yet.

I used to collect breyers, widdled down to buying a stablemate every so often  since $50per traditional sized horse is too much for me!

I kinda collect bakery/cake decorating things in the hopes that sometime I will make spiffy cakes.

I have 2 small dogs, 2 cats, 3 bettas (two boys, one girl) . I used to have shelties, they are so cute and fluffy. My last dog was a blue merle shelti and he was absolutely MY dog.

Besides Ponies, I am not actively collecting anything else.

- What are your favorite colours?
I like blues, greens and purples. More of the deeper/richer shaded for each color.

- Or anything else which you think will help your partner pick out some extras for you…
G1 stuff has  higher priority for me than  other gens.

I wear necklaces but don't really wear any other jewelry. I don't have pierced ears. Me likes med/dark blue nail polishes
Kinda like stickers with weird saying on them.
I like useful things,pens, hairclips
I like beef/turkey jerky, omnomnomnom
artwork of my ponysonas or other pony ocs would be spiffy

- And of course can you clarify what flaws are and are not acceptable to you?

Well since they are gift ponies I don't think I'd be too picky about condition. I am not as collector that needs things to be Mint or near mint. However, when I am buying ponies for myself I avoid big haircuts, cancer, large permanent marks, discoloration as much as possible but am willing to accept flaws if the price is right. Example, I wouldn't buy Quarterback for a long time because everyone I saw up for sale had brown spots all over or got too high in price for me. But I got one for about $6 and he had 1 brown spot on  NDS and hints of browning on one of his feet, but he is mostly fine and his head and body match. Of course this doesn't apply to Baity Parasols.

- Would you be happy to have one or two expensive items from your list or lots of little items from your list?

I will be pleased either way, whatever my swap partner manages to find.

- Would you like a custom as part of your box?

Customs would be awesome!
Some of my fav G1s are Gusty, Sugarberry, Windy, Bubbles,Sunburst. But pretty much any G1 for a custom would be cool. Or my ponysonas too. Also, custom stuff with the symbol of the nations of windurst (from FFXI) on it would be spiffy as well.

Le wishlist contains all pony wants so some are  overbudget.
http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,295309.msg181968.html#msg181968

+++++Le New Questions+++++

What is your favorite holiday?
 I love the decorations of Christmas. It's the only holiday I decorate for anymore.

Do you like homemade snacks?
sweets yes. I'm big on sweets, cookies, chocolate etc

Anyone else like to cook/exchange recipes?
 I don't cook that much but I do like to bake.

Would you rather have extras that are pony-related, or that have to do with your other interests?
I'm not really sure. It's neat to see other people's swap boxes with a variety of stuff though.

Also...who has a birthday within the next two month?

My Bday is  July 23rd

For those who would like/not mind a custom...what kind of customs?  Gimme two or three ideas for a custom and references.
G3 and G4 customs of G1 pones. I find the G1s as G4s really cute. I <3 the g1 tafs, sunburst, sugarberry,bubbles, boys, my ponysonas, rainbow ponies

Top 5 most wanted ponies:
Swinger is probably the pony i'd like most from the us pony list since she keeps eluding me and she is the last one i need for the dance n prance set

Would you mind if i made costumes for your ponys so they will fit the theme I'm making?

Costumes would be fun

What are your short-term and long-term MLP collecting goals?
I think I just have long term goals.One would be to get all the regular release US ponies,another is to get as many G1 plushies with hangtags as I can( the non applause plushies) , to get uk/international ponies that I've wanted for a while which would require saving up to buy just one

How do you feel about merchandise?  Do you focus on just the ponies or do you also get a thrill out of pony purses and ceiling fans and wrapping paper and whatever else has been made?
I love love love misc pony merchandise! mostly just for g1s though

How do you feel about Friendship is Magic?  Do you watch the show?  Do you enjoy it?

I have watched both seasons and really do enjoy it. I had my doubts as first based on seeing the few cartoons for g3's but I really like the show for how funny it is, that it has Applejack, the look of it and how it's well written and not dumbed down to appeal only to little kids..and that they don't all just eat candy all the time

Would you mind all from one gen(what gen?) or prefer mixed?
I'd be fine with all g1s or g1 and g4's. G3's are lower on the want list than the other gens

What's your favorite pony from each gen?
Sugarberry is one of my favs of G1
Kimono is a fav of G3...and most of the other g3's in her pose
AJ is a fav of G4

Unicorn, pegasus, earth pony, or alicorn?
all of the above

My person might end up with weird little extras. Do any of you object to random extras I think are neat but are offbeat?  Or at least not expected.

Random weird extras would be a fun surprise

Do you like nature and traveling places?

I do like traveling but I don't get to do it very often cuz I'm perpetually low on $$
Nature is awesome. I especially love the ocean and camping, and camping near the ocean. Whatever it is about the ocean just makes my spirit feel calm when i get to walk around a quiet beach and enjoy the sound of the waves, birds, the sun and the smell of the saltwater.
I can sit for quite a while and just enjoy beautiful views of nature.

Do you like plushies and if so what kind? If you were to get a plushie of a pony which pony would it be?
I certainly do like plushies, I like the old CP g1 plushies and it's really neat to see people's G4 version plushies too. Plushies of my OC's or ponysonas would be cool, or of my top fave g1s

How do you feel about handmade gifts
Handmade gifts would be welcome

What things do you really dislike that we should avoid?
coconut, black licorice, thick looking shades of yellow (certain shades of that color make me nauseous), earrings, g3.5s, strong cigarette stink,

Describe your tastes.
Describe your tastes a little more.  For example, are you drawn toward bright happy things, nature things, girly frilly things, gothy things, what else describes your taste?  Feel free to add to your list of things you like Personal Questions...

I like jazz/smooth jazz. I think i have more traditional /elegant tastes in things. I love the ocean. I'm not really into frilly girly things. My bedroom  is decorated with pale yellow, rich darker reds/burgundy. I like gemstones and interesting rocks. I have overpriced tastes in things really,I always like thing are are waaaay to much money for me to ever buy. I do like some silly things like Nyan cat, silly saying stickers. I like Batman and RedRobin

Favorite animals:
Shelties, horses,praying mantis, yellow billed magpies

Favorite season:
Autumn, the colors and the cooling weather <3

Do you like jewelry/do you have pierced ears:
I rarely wear jewelry but I do have a couple of necklaces.One with a small copper patina dragon, another pewter dragon, a Hawaiian charm( i think) with a leather backing.  I do not have pierced ears. I like simple/elegant style jewelry. I've started wanting to get a couple bracelets recently. One i almost bought was a woven style with beads and a small pale jade carved flower.

What kind of weather do you love?
Cool days. Sunny days with a  cool breeze are nice, I also like some overcast days.  Dark rain clouds and lightening and thunder

- Do you like tea? What kind?
I do not drink tea

- Do you like puzzles/crosswords?
I don't really do either

- Do you like getting pony accessories with your ponies?
Accessories are nice, I do like them, I just don't end up buying them that often. Just G1 accessories though

- Would you like to receive other horse/pony/unicorn/pegasus figures that aren't MLP?
no not really

- Do you actively collect Nirvanas or International ponies?
I don't actively collect them because I cant afford them. But it would be wonderful to have some. I do have a few international ponies, but no nirvanas

- Would any of your be offended by animal parts? Either in food, or in crafts? Like leather/fur/feathers, or bone, or the like?
eh...animals parts in food ?   :blink: crafts would be ok

- Would you mind if i made costumes for your ponys so they will fit the theme I'm making?
Bring it on!!

- What things do you really dislike that we should avoid?
excessively bright yellow

- What are everyone's favorite color to wear?
 blues, teals,

- Are there any colours you dislike wearing?
bright yellows, pink, red, lavender

- Do you have any pets? If so, do they like playing with toys and what kind of toys do they like? 2c dogs and 2 cats. One dog likes to drag stuffed animals around.  I've only ever dragged rope and stringy things around for my cats to chase

- Does anyone like/collect coloring books? If so, just MLP or other kinds as well?
Just mlp coloring books i think

-If you like pony accessories which ones are your favourites? 
eh no particular favs for accessories

-What's your favorite color pony hair?
 fading pink and red( sunburst's hair, omg its so gorgeous)

--I have gone through several of my things and founds some I think my partner would like more than I.  Are you okay with stuff that's second-hand?  (Talking extras, here)

i do not mind 2nd hand stuff at all

-any others like a kiddo or a pet I could slip a little bit of a something for?
nah, it's just me

-Do you guys like books? If so, what kind?
i like fantasy and comedy.my favorite book series is Discworld. I have also enjoyed tom holt stuff and piers anthony , for some examples

-Do you like/collect backcards?
i would indeed like some more g1 backcards.

-Do you mind if I send extras that relate to my local area?
not at all. i was thinking on doing this with my partner

-Would you be happy to have pony accessories as part of your "extras" or would you prefer "extras" as fun items and any pony accessories your partner purchases simply included as part of your pony allocation

i think accessories of more as extras for my wishlist

-If a SS is in your wish list would you prefer it flocked or deflocked?
I dont think I have any SSs in my list, but deflocked versions of any of the SSs would be cool

-What are your favorite fruits in drinks?
Fruits I like: strawberries, watermelon, golden delicious apples
Fruit drinks I like: fruit punch, applejuice

-If your package is has a theme would you prefer a generic theme? (say something shiny or colorful or floral ect) or would a holiday type of package be alright (birthday or something)?

uh...if any theme at all  , generic is fine

Do you have a pony army? If yes would you like a pony for it?
I have started a parasol army, in any condition. I have 6 total so far plus plushies, 3are baits and I kinda want more parasol baits. I have 3 sugarberries plus  some other sugarberry stuff since she is one of my fav ponys

Would you like a backcard if it is of a pony I am certain you have/like?
G1 backcards yup. I have a few which are listed in my wishlist

Are you okay with a pony that smells like strong detergent?

IF it smells like someone dumped a bottle of perfume on the pony then not so much. If it's something that can probably fade with being left to air out for a while then it'd probably ok

What size women's t shirt do you wear XL

How do you feel about the FiM trading cards? Any in particular you want(even if not collecting them as a whole)?
Not interested in the trading cards

Would you like to receive FIM blind bag ponies? 

I certainly would like them. I listed the few that I have so far in my wishlist.

What kind of music do you like? What are your favorite bands/singers?
Parody (weird al), jazz, smooth jazz, swing jazz, celtic, piano, instrumental versions of songs, dance

What are your favourite video games if you play?
My favorite video game is Chrono Cross since it was my first RPG. Other than that I play Final Fantasy XI and not much else.

Regardless of price (this is for a craft) what is your all time favorite pony?
oh my I can't just choose one! Sugarberry & Bubbles are at the top of the list as well as Sunburst, TAf yum yum euro skydancer

And does anyone collect Garbage Pail Kids?
No thanks, never did care for them

If I were to get you a MIB G4 would you like me to keep it in the package or is it ok if I take it out to save room in the box?
deboxed g4's are fin for space saving. so far  I've been deboxing all the single g4 that I get

So...if you really love G1s, will you be upset if I end up sending a mix of generations?  All from your list of course!!  I'm just realizing I can't do all G1s like I wanted to.   
I don't mind a mix at all

Also, if you like vintage puzzles, coloring books, activity sheets, and pony craft stuff, will you be very upset if they are used and have marks within them?  Or will you be glad to have them period?

I'd find it remarkable if they didn't have some issues.I just like to have them even in drawn on/colored /slightly torn up condition

Bracelets?
not into them so much, but once in a while I like some. Im kinda picky  about buying jewelry for myself but I'll more likely wear stuff that's just given to me.

Candies
red ropes, skittles, fruity bubblegums, chewy sprees, fruity lollipops, gummi critters, smarties,jawbreakers,candy necklaces,

as for chocolate: reeses PB cups, hersey kisses and bars (reg or w almonds) reg m&ms, milk chocolate stuff, snickers, kitkat, twix,butterfinger
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 05:30:55 PM by Jupiter »

Offline MLPgal13

• Trade Count: (+123)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
  • Thanks for my Avie Calico <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 08, 2012, 06:24:09 PM »
I'm in!!!

Do you have any allergies? Nope

What are your fragrance and candy/sweeties likes and dislikes? My favorite scent is Lilac, reminds me of my parents back yard in the summer. Candy/sweeties, I'll try anything once but don't like sour with one exception. Sour Patch Kids

What are your hobbies? Do you have pets? Do you collect anything else? The only hobbies I have would be customs and collecting. I have a Great Dane I call Thumper and she's my princess. I collect Monster High Dolls, Vintage Strawberry Shortcake and vintage Care Bears

What are your favourite colours? purple, gold, pink, green and yellow

Or anything else which you think will help your partner pick out some extras for you…I'm pretty easy to please. I'm a plain jane at heart but love sparkle and bling. Weird right? I love nail polish and my ipod <3 I also love faries

And of course can you clarify what flaws are and are not acceptable to you? Cancer, hair cuts, tail rust, symbol/eye rubs

Would you be happy to have one or two expensive items from your list or lots of little items from your list? Anything goes for me

Would you like a custom as part of your box? TOtally up to you.

Wish List -- http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,301501.msg279895.html#msg279895

Sorry partner  :blush: Here are my answers...

Extra Questions updated 7th August
- What is your favorite holiday?Christmas
- Do you like homemade snacks? Not normally
- Anyone else like to cook/exchange recipes? Not normally
- Would you rather have extras that are pony-related, or that have to do with your other interests? Anything goes
- Who has a birthday within the next two month? August 13th
- For those who would like/not mind a custom...what kind of customs? Gimme two or three ideas and references. I wouldn't mind - anything goes here too
- What are your top 5 most wanted ponies? Cool Breeze, SLH Euro G3's, Bay Breeze, Lil Sweetcake, Lil Cupcake
- What are your short-term and long-term MLP collecting goals? Short-term, blind bags long term all g1's
- How do you feel about merchandise?  Do you focus on just the ponies or do you also get a thrill out of pony purses and ceiling fans and wrapping paper and whatever else has been made? I focus on just the pony but if I found some on craigs list or a great ebay lot then I'll go for it
- How do you feel about Friendship is Magic? Do you watch the show? Do you enjoy it?I won't miss it! I adore the show
- Would you mind all from one gen(what gen?) or prefer mixed? all or a mix is fine. a pony is a pony :)
- What's your favorite pony from each gen? Baby Crumpet from g1, Rosey Posey g3, Rarity g4
- Unicorn, pegasus, earth pony, or alicorn? All is fair came but if I have to lean towards one it would be pegasus
- Do you like plushies and if so what kind? If you were to get a plushie of a pony which pony would it be? I love all the new and adorable g4 plushes I see popping up but in no way shape or form can I EVER afford the prices they are selling at. I'd have to say a Rarity plush would be awesome
- How do you feel about handmade gifts? Great idea...
- What things do you really dislike that we should avoid? Loose glitter, sour candy, hair cuts, pony cancer
- Describe your tastes a little more. For example, are you drawn toward bright happy things, nature things, girly frilly things, gothy things, what else describes your taste? Girly, and sparkly
- Favourite animals? bunnies
- Favourite season? summer
- Do you like jewelry/do you have pierced ears: I have pierced ears but only wear jewelry when I got out
- What kind of weather do you love? warm and sunny
- Do you like tea? What kind? I enjoy tea very much, nothing herbal or minty please
- Do you like puzzles/crosswords? Both are very fun on a rainy day
- Do you like getting pony accessories with your ponies? Sure but not a requirement
- Would you like to receive other horse/pony/unicorn/pegasus figures that aren't MLP?  sure horses are amazing
- Do you actively collect Nirvanas or International ponies? nope
- Would any of your be offended by animal parts? Either in food, or in crafts? Like leather/fur/feathers, or bone, or the like? No thank you. none of the above
- Would you mind if i made costumes for your ponys so they will fit the theme I'm making? I don't normally dress my ponies 
- Do you like nature and traveling places? I enjoy the outdoors very much. Especially spring and fall
- What are everyone's favorite color to wear? black, red purple
- Are there any colours you dislike wearing? neon and white
- Do you have any pets? If so, do they like playing with toys and what kind of toys do they like? Yes I do but she's outgrown play times. She's super old  :cry:
- Does anyone like/collect coloring books? If so, just MLP or other kinds as well? If I come across a cheap one yes. just MLP

- If you like pony accessories which ones are your favourites? not a priority for me
- What's your favorite color pony hair? green and purple
- Do you have a kid or a pet I could slip a little bit of a something for? I have a 13 son that always watches me open my boxes. I bet he'd be excited to get a surprise in there just for him
- Are you okay with stuff that's second-hand?  (Talking extras, here)  Or would you rather they be new? so long as it doesn't smell musty, I wouldn't mind
- Do you guys like books? If so, what kind? I'm not a big reader
- Do you like/collect backcards? nope
- Do you mind if I send extras that relate to my local area? (i.e. Scottish fudge or a tin of haggis, lol) sure
- Would you be happy to have pony accessories as part of your "extras" or would you prefer "extras" as fun items and any pony accessories your partner purchases simply included as part of your pony allocation? anything goes
- If your package is has a theme would you prefer a generic theme? (say something shiny or colorful or floral ect) or would a holiday type of package be alright (birthday or something)? anything is fine here
- If a SS is in your wish list would you prefer it flocked or deflocked? I was specific in my wish list with this area
- What are your favorite fruits in drinks? strawberries and dunkin donutes coffee
- Do you have a pony army? If yes would you like a pony for it? nope
- Does anyone mind if there is a name or initials written under the pony's foot? that's fine
- One of the ponies I got my partner has a factory flaw where the paint is rubbed a bit.  Is this going to bother you, oh partner dearest? eh, if it's not horrible and just a super minor flaw then I'm okay with it
- We have a new sort of Fakies in Germany - I would say a mix of G3s and G4s. They're cute and very good for customizing. Would you like to receive one as an Extra in your box? no thank you
- Would you like a backcard from a pony on my list? Sure
- Would you be put off by a detergent smell? Nope
- What is your ladies T-shirt size? xl
- Do you collect FiM Trading Cards? Sure do!
- Do you collect blind bags? Yup
- Do you wear bracelets? Yup
- What kind of music do you like? What are your favourite bands/singers? 80's and I dont have a fave
- What are your favourite video games if you play? I dont play right now
- Regardless of price (this is for a craft) what is your all time favorite pony? baby crumpet
- Does anyone collect Garbage Pail Kids? nope
- If I were to get you a MIB G4 would you like me to keep it in the package or is it ok if I take it out to save room in the box? deboxing is fine
- So...if you really love G1s, will you be upset if I end up sending a mix of generations?  All from your list of course!!  I dont mind at all
- If you like vintage puzzles, coloring books, activity sheets, and pony craft stuff, will you be very upset if they are used and have marks within them?  Or will you be glad to have them period? I wouldn't be upset
- Oh, partner, could you go into a bit of detail on what sweets/candies you like  There's so many different things to choose from and I want to make sure to get something you like  Do you like gum, tootsie rolls, hard candy, old fashioned candy, fruit flavors, peppermint, lollipops, Wonka candies? Give me some examples of candy you like --- hard candy, lollipops, milk chocolate, w/peanuts or almonds are fine too. Reeses pieces or cups. Good and Plenty, gummie bears, fruit flavors are good and old fashioned candy sounds yummy

« Last Edit: August 26, 2012, 06:49:18 PM by MLPgal13 »

Offline reanna-mator

• Trade Count: (+87)
  • MOC Mimic
  • Feminist novelist pony
    • View Profile
    • http://reannaking.deviantart.com
« Reply #65 on: July 08, 2012, 07:02:04 PM »
I am so excited for this! First swap and I'm already practically tingling. :)
Breast cancer warrior.  :enraged: I'm now cancer free!

My Wishlist! Help me finish US G1! http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,386264.0.html

Offline egyptiondragon

• Secret Mythic Flygon
  • Trade Count: (+35)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Flying with dragons on a moonbeam
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: July 08, 2012, 07:17:51 PM »
I am so excited for this! First swap and I'm already practically tingling. :)
me too!! :D

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 08, 2012, 08:49:18 PM »
- Do you have any allergies?  Cigaretts smoke.  more accurately, it triggers my asthma.  No smoke-smelling stuff please  C:  Well to pollen and most animals, but that shouldn't be a biggie for things from a pet home.  C: 

- What are your fragrance and candy/sweeties likes and dislikes?  I don't like fragrances, really, except the few I choose for myself, and prefer no candy...trying to lose my big fat arse.  :lmao:

- What are your hobbies? Do you have pets? Do you collect anything else?  Hobbies: Reading, writing, drawing, making things, playing music/singing, climbing things like trees ( XD )...  no pets.  :c  I collect Rainbow Brite, ThunderCats, creepy toys (but only ones that weren't necessarily meant to be creepy).  Links to those collections below!  : D

- What are your favourite colours?  Orange, green, and yellow.  In that order.  Green and yellow preferably neon.

- Or anything else which you think will help your partner pick out some extras for you…  I like hyenas and thylacines.  I collect foreign coins, I collect keys (have a whole small bucket full), I like summer and warm weather... 

- And of course can you clarify what flaws are and are not acceptable to you?  Prefer no cancer or other spreadable conditions.  Don't mind small marks here and there, any marks under hooves are fine.  Don't mind small symbol or eye rubs...I mind less with the eyes.  Don't mind small haircats, and even shorter cuts sometimes are no biggie.  Can't STAND body/head mismatches.  :grumbles less-than-polite things about G4s:

- Would you be happy to have one or two expensive items from your list or lots of little items from your list?  Whichever is more fun for my partner!

- Would you like a custom as part of your box?  One of my ponysona would be awesome if one were inclined to make him.  Hes a little colt, he's orange, with dark orange mane...he's in my sig and avatar, and will post better pic of him below also.

Here are my awesome collections (and wishlist)!

Wishlist:  http://mlparena.com/mlp/index.php/topic,299491.msg249810.html#msg249810

Creepy toys:  http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y276/hyenacub/Cubs%20Creepy%20Toys/
ThunderCats:  http://s7.photobucket.com/albums/y276/hyenacub/Cubs%20Cats/

Rainbow Brite:  visitors can't see pics , please register or login

Here' the better pic of Solar Chaser:  http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c146/tanar-ri/pony%20lineart%20etc/SolarChaser.jpg  This has the best symbol.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2012, 12:31:43 PM by hyenacub »

I need pics for my MLP site--go here for info!  http://mlparena.com/index.php/topic,384452.0.html

Offline Princess-Sparkles

• Princess pony from Aus
  • Trade Count: (+41)
  • Mommy & Baby Pony
  • Mimic expert. ;)
    • View Profile
Re: ~~ Make A Wish (List) Swap ~~ Just One More Week For Sign Ups
« Reply #68 on: July 10, 2012, 01:41:38 PM »
Bumping this up for you Hathorcat. ^_^ I'm still deciding whether I should join or not :blush:
Thank you SDS for my Princess Sparke avatar and thank you Shenanigans for my signature. ^_^
~My want list

Wanted: Baby Cotton Candy and Bowties with bad hair and hair cuts. :)

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 10, 2012, 02:55:13 PM »
Join uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuus.

Offline terabithianprince

• Trade Count: (+58)
  • Scribbles Pony
  • The last pages are for you
    • View Profile
    • Pony Pals
« Reply #70 on: July 10, 2012, 02:57:22 PM »
I second this.Join usssss and our awesomeness.

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 10, 2012, 03:11:50 PM »
This swap would be 20 percent cooler if you joined us.  C:

Offline hathorcat

• All About Accessories
  • Trade Count: (+221)
  • Penguin Goddess Minion
  • Loa's little succulent
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: July 10, 2012, 03:14:18 PM »
Thanks sweetie!!! Still places left...:) I cant wait to start sending out partners!
Thank you Matcha for my gorgeous Baby Fifi avi :hug:
Loa is my love god!
I love Loa more than PonyLady!

Offline hyenacub

• Storm Chaser
  • Rapunzel Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 10, 2012, 03:18:10 PM »
I can't wait to GET my partner!!

Offline michelle53

• Winger Fanatic!!
  • Trade Count: (+166)
  • Rapunzel Pony
  • Official Winger Nut
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 10, 2012, 04:22:05 PM »
You must join sweetie!!  All the cool kids are doing it;).  Seriously, I can't wait for this swap to start!!!! 

Thank you Behemoth for my beautiful siggy!
HEY [you]! CHECK OUT MY EBAY SALES!!
http://www.ebay.com/usr/momlilyaria?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal