collapse

* Navigation

* User Info

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

* Who's Online

Author Topic: Finally, I got my My Little Pony Party Gift Pack! Super happy!  (Read 2083 times)

mskittylovesrobin

• Trade Count: (0)
After searching for this, I want to thank Stormy31685, Babydoll, ChipsteRJ, Jamiedey5 (amazing forum members) and frevill3 (great seller on Ebay). For without your help, I would not have completed* my set.

I have just wrapped the upper cover and base with plastic book wrapper to help protect the box more.

Needless to say, I am one happy girl, I mean woman  :lol:

I wanted this as a child when I saw it at Toys R Us in Singapore (yes it was sold in Asia!) but my mother told me it costed too much. "Well mother, I had to have it in the end" :biggrin:

Thank you for letting me share my joy today.

*well, almost completed... I am on the hunt for the Best Wishes Scented Sticker  :) then it will be 100%.. Have you got one? Then sell to me LMAO

visitors can't see pics , please register or login

« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 04:51:22 AM by mskittylovesrobin »

Offline Honeycomb

• Looking for BB brushes and bandannas!
  • Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+137)
  • MIB Rapunzel Pony
  • Wanted: MIB FT Baby Tic Tac Toe
    • View Profile
Re: Finally, I got my My Little Pony Party Gift Pack! Super happy!
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2016, 04:45:07 AM »
Congrats!!!!
And I have never seen the artwork on the back, it's gorgeous!!

Karebearcntdwn

« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2016, 04:47:03 AM »
I think I was also bidding on this but decided to let it go for something else. Congrats, I'm happy you got it!

mskittylovesrobin

« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2016, 04:48:58 AM »
Congrats!!!!
And I have never seen the artwork on the back, it's gorgeous!!

I know! It's so cute and actually pictures all the accessories on it thanks Hun xx

Post Merge: March 15, 2016, 04:50:17 AM

I think I was also bidding on this but decided to let it go for something else. Congrats, I'm happy you got it!

Aww thanks Hun! I think I had to stay up till like 230am to do the last minute bid lol. X

Offline Pokeyonekenobie

• Trade Count: (+2)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 15, 2016, 08:01:35 AM »
Awesome!  I remember getting this for Christmas the year it came out and I was so excited because I didn't have any Flutter ponies or So-Softs, and this set had both.  Then my mom told me that she had meant to take those two out and give them to my SISTER for Christmas.  So I had to give them to her.  It made me so mad because the present was for me and my sister hardly ever played with ponies anyway. My mom's reasoning was that I was getting three ponies and my sister was only getting two, but it still made me mad that they took away the two that I wanted the most.  I think they thought I would break the Flutter wings (which my sister ended up doing anyway) or ruin the flocking on the so-soft.  I didn't get any so-softs of my own until after I started buying them for myself at thrift stores/garage sales with my allowance/babysitting money.  I've got them now, though, because my sister didn't want her ponies when I offered them to her after she moved out.

mskittylovesrobin

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2016, 08:08:12 AM »
Awesome!  I remember getting this for Christmas the year it came out and I was so excited because I didn't have any Flutter ponies or So-Softs, and this set had both.  Then my mom told me that she had meant to take those two out and give them to my SISTER for Christmas.  So I had to give them to her.  It made me so mad because the present was for me and my sister hardly ever played with ponies anyway. My mom's reasoning was that I was getting three ponies and my sister was only getting two, but it still made me mad that they took away the two that I wanted the most.  I think they thought I would break the Flutter wings (which my sister ended up doing anyway) or ruin the flocking on the so-soft.  I didn't get any so-softs of my own until after I started buying them for myself at thrift stores/garage sales with my allowance/babysitting money.  I've got them now, though, because my sister didn't want her ponies when I offered them to her after she moved out.

Oh man! What a story lol. Thanks for sharing. I totally feel you but you know what parents are like they see the set and they have to justify it lol. I only have an older brother so at the time it was a straight NO! But I think i ended up being allowed Galaxy TE lol. X

Offline Ponyfan

• Trade Count: (+39)
  • MIB Licensing Show Pinkie Pie
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2016, 08:21:54 AM »
Major congrats. I remember my grandma bought me this set. I still have the ponies and some of the accessories but it's been forever since I've seen the box artwork.  I was very careful with Flutter Yum Yum, but her wings broke anyway.

Ponyfan

Thank you SDS for my avatar and sig

mskittylovesrobin

« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2016, 08:39:36 AM »
Major congrats. I remember my grandma bought me this set. I still have the ponies and some of the accessories but it's been forever since I've seen the box artwork.  I was very careful with Flutter Yum Yum, but her wings broke anyway.

Ponyfan

What a lovely grandma :) bless. Yes I actually bought two sets and the second one, one of yum yum wings snapped off because the seller kept them on her instead of separated like another seller did. It was such a shame to think it was on her all these years.

Offline Littlesparklepony

• Trade Count: (+69)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2016, 01:18:17 PM »
Big Congrats! Childhood ponys and sets are really special! :)

Offline Sweet_Stuff

• C.Storm Certified Pony Genie
  • Trade Count: (+73)
  • G3 Prototype Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 15, 2016, 01:42:07 PM »
Congrats! :)

mskittylovesrobin

« Reply #10 on: March 15, 2016, 01:44:33 PM »
 :hearts: :hearts: :hearts: :hearts:

Thank you everyone! My husband thinks I've lost it because I keep holding on to it hahahahahaha

Offline achab1984

• Arena Supporter
  • Trade Count: (+222)
  • Thailand Tornado Mountain Boy
  • Ponies make me smile! <3
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 15, 2016, 06:10:25 PM »
That is a very neat set! I love that art on the back of the box! You don't see art like that anymore on toys! :(

Offline invaderhorizongreen

• Trade Count: (+130)
  • Spain Piggy Pony
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 15, 2016, 06:56:02 PM »
Congrats I had this set as a kid, and lost most of it, I still have the ponies though.

Offline Ember1

• Trade Count: (+81)
  • Sweet Scoops Pony w/Charm
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 15, 2016, 09:41:48 PM »
O my gosh congrats.  They are lovely
Andre's Sunsparkler Hybrid Proto
"Love is the only truly immortal thing in this world, and if we can learn to love
unconditionally, than it is possible to break down the barriers of death itself."

mskittylovesrobin

« Reply #14 on: March 16, 2016, 02:10:20 AM »
That is a very neat set! I love that art on the back of the box! You don't see art like that anymore on toys! :(

Thanks everyone so pleased you all remember and love it. Achab I have to agree they don't make them like they used to. If only Hasbro would do proper remakes with packaging like, would be so game for them lol. X

STICKER HUNT - someone won an auction for this set yesterday and it had TWO stickers in it *gasp* if the winner is reading this... I will say it again, PLEASE sell it to me hahahahaha (without trying to sound too desperate)  :lol:
« Last Edit: March 16, 2016, 02:12:28 AM by mskittylovesrobin »

SimplePortal 2.3.5 © 2008-2012, SimplePortal